Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Guest ff-whole
On 1/31/2019 at 6:18 PM, ErosWired said:

I was actually a little surprised the other day when I reached down and realized that my hole felt different than usual - so I got a mirror and looked, and sure enough, what used to be a pucker was now clearly a slit. I felt like I’ve reached an important milestone, somehow... as though that physical change is the undeniable proof that my body was made to be fucked by Men. Kind of exciting to know it’s not just all in my head. ;)

The only downside is that in a darkroom, Tops can’t see it. Can a Top tell if a bottom has a slit just by touch? Maybe the downside is actually an upside...

Hahaha, I never thought about it but yes,mine is a slit too...
I love dark rooms or semi dark mazes and rooms at gay baths... Only there to get bred... unfortunately don't get enough tops that want to go bare around here in Montevideo, Uruguay where I am right now... Last week ws a good hit... old stallion new how to drill me good, rim me and used his fingers... don't know how often he came but I was soaking wet and in the end he fisted me to oblivion and back... 

This afternoon I found a sleaze bag sitting and hanging around a corner, actually he was just greeted by a travo friend... unfortunately I didn't get to speak with the Travo but I connected with the sleaze bag and asked if he was living nearby and wanted some action... He did, but then he made the money sign with his fingers... Nope mate, no deal. So I walked away...
I might walk past by later this evening and suggest if he wants money he should invite his friends and pay for the invitation to have me gangbanged... how is this for being a dirty cum slut...

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2010 at 11:26 AM, KatenaBetaNovaX3000 said:

I only recently started to enjoy darkrooms, the fact that it becomes just about sex, just about what feels good is what gets me. Any cock nudging at my hole goes in, i dont discriminate in a darkroom and any load ill take. I can be picky when im having more serious one on one sessions with guys, the darkroom gives me the freedom to surrender to the cumdump inside.

I have been a dark room slut ad addict since 1995. I too love just surrebdering my hole for breeding by whoever. I too don't care what they look like as long as their cock is hard and they drop their wad in me. I go every weekend at least once and it is nothing for me to get bred 10 times and have a few other cocks have a pump without coming. It is my favourite hobby - taking raw cock in backrooms.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

I have been a dark room slut ad addict since 1995. I too love just surrebdering my hole for breeding by whoever. I too don't care what they look like as long as their cock is hard and they drop their wad in me. I go every weekend at least once and it is nothing for me to get bred 10 times and have a few other cocks have a pump without coming. It is my favourite hobby - taking raw cock in backrooms.

How did you find a dark room to enjoy being used???

Guest hodannyboi

My big obstacle in being able to enjoy dark rooms is that I get weirdly paranoid about dark room etiquette (if there even is such a thing?) and whether or not I'm following it appropriately.

In a glory hole booth, is it acceptable to get on your knees and wait (occupying the booth from perhaps others who want to suck anon cock) as long as you want?

If there's a sling, is it cool to climb in and stay as long as your hole craves more?

Idk I just always feel pressured, especially by other bottoms, but it's very much possible some or all of that pressure is imagined.

love it! i love being a nameless faceless fuckhole in a darkrooom taking loads from a bunch of random anonymous strangers. i dont care what the guys look like.all i care about is getting loads dumped in me. when men feel my tall lean body and juicy ass ass dripping cum they know im a cumdump

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/4/2019 at 9:29 AM, Irvone said:

How did you find a dark room to enjoy being used???

My ex used to take me to the dark room a he loved to watch me get fucked and he loved to fuck me after my hole was well opened and with frothy churned seed in it - when we split up I just kept going. There would hardly be six weekends a year where I don't spend one night,, sometimes two getting fucked anon 8 or 10 times.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ozpig said:

My ex used to take me to the dark room a he loved to watch me get fucked and he loved to fuck me after my hole was well opened and with frothy churned seed in it - when we split up I just kept going. There would hardly be six weekends a year where I don't spend one night,, sometimes two getting fucked anon 8 or 10 times.

Don't you bump into your ex there? Is he still going?

Luv the dark room at 442 Natoma in SF...On the fuck mattress, in the doggie position, well bred ass up, head down...and the feel of an unseen hung stallion feeling up your ass cheeks, inspecting your fuck hole with his fingers to make sure you are well bred and dripping cum...And then the hard cock enters you...FUCK...snorting my poppers ans I am pounded hard, deep and rough...and filled with another stud's load...fucking heaven!! Oink!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/13/2010 at 5:45 AM, Jamesbgck said:

I like giving loads in dark rooms. Was at Slammer in LA about a week ago. Wasn't too much going on until I went into the dark room. Was an immediate sense of primal, man-to-man sex all around me. There was a bottom bent over and getting fucked right in front of me. As soon as that top came, he pulled out and the bottom turned around and ,within 10 seconds, another dick was inside him. That got me going and I pulled down my shorts and started stroking. The other top last about two minutes and moaned loudly as he shot into the bottom. At that point the bottom noticed my hard dick and started stroking me. Within a few seconds, he had turned again and I entered his ass. Now, this dude had just taken two loads in the last three minutes. His hole was wet and squishy all the way up his rectum. And it felt SO good to be up there, churning the fresh cum inside his ass with my hard cock. I didn't last more than a minute. I thrust deep and spurted inside him. I then pulled out and walked out of the dark room. I never even saw the guy's face. He took three loads in about 5 minutes. And I have no doubt that he had another dick inside his ass as soon as I was out the door. Very, very hot.

Awesome... this guy sounds like something i would be doing....i think i was born to be a Darkroom server to anonymous cock.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2