Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

In Sydney 80's '90s on. Anytime in a bathhouse, it was, get naked then submit to the darkness. A whole bunch  of emotions fears uncertainty and a hunger to be used, powered by deep desire and hell fired lust, All together had my body chemistry firing about as fast as it could get.. Though I'm not as active today. That hunger still comes on. So an adequate darkroom is all I need

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There’s a gay sauna in the West Midlands with a dungeon. The fuck benches are dark enough and I have taken plenty of cock there, but turn a corner and you’re in the darkest dark room you have ever been in. No light at all. The amount of loads I have taken in that dark room is tremendous

• Upvote 3

Guest Hijinx33
On 2/26/2019 at 1:21 PM, coastalbender said:

Never done it but I want to. Are there dark rooms in Indianapolis?

Club Indy has a dark room area.  It gets pretty busy and I have had a few good nights there.  Much better than the other bath house in Indianapolis. 

Have to say yes to this one - but darkrooms tend to be a bit variable how dark they actually are. In more fluffy venues guys seem to want to see who they're playing with. Harder venues not so much. I like it dark enough not to see at all and use my imagination. 

Allied to that a similar experience is blindfolded in a sling but in the saunas I frequent the slings are in not so dark areas so fun seems to be a bit thin on the ground. 

23 minutes ago, cumdumpslut74 said:

There’s a gay sauna in the West Midlands with a dungeon. The fuck benches are dark enough and I have taken plenty of cock there, but turn a corner and you’re in the darkest dark room you have ever been in. No light at all. The amount of loads I have taken in that dark room is tremendous

Greenhouse Darlaston... yes I've had similar experiences there and there's a sling in the dark bit too which is great. 

I have been there on "bears day" and someone actually use their phone as a flashlight to "vet" the guys in the darkroom, which as you say is absolutely pitch black. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Greenhouse Darlaston... yes I've had similar experiences there and there's a sling in the dark bit too which is great. 

I have been there on "bears day" and someone actually use their phone as a flashlight to "vet" the guys in the darkroom, which as you say is absolutely pitch black. 

I love this place...

23 hours ago, cumdumpslut74 said:

Yes Darlaston is tremendous for bare cocks to top me up and loaded holes to top up.
That pitch black area has a couple of steps that don't lead anywhere but you can get trapped there bent over till everyone has spunked up you.
Head to a lighter area for a break then follow the next wave downstairs 20 minutes later.
I've only been to no-towel days here (and other saunas) where bare means pretty much 100% bb sex for hard core cum sluts ?

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Yes Darlaston is tremendous for bare cocks to top me up and loaded holes to top up.
That pitch black area has a couple of steps that don't lead anywhere but you can get trapped there bent over till everyone has spunked up you.
Head to a lighter area for a break then follow the next wave downstairs 20 minutes later.
I've only been to no-towel days here (and other saunas) where bare means pretty much 100% bb sex for hard core cum sluts ?

Hey James, i remember those steps a while back...

Dark room dungeon room was the best, I was sprawled on the leather mat bench in the corner, legs apart, dark except for the odd bit of light flicking through a reddish window.

A bloke with a Brummie accent, had me sucking his cock and asked if I fancied for him getting a few blokes to fuck me after he had prepared me??  Er yes, however; I thought I was prepared he went to the back of me and worked my hole with his fingers and lube for ages, I was so relaxed, too relaxed!! My ass was on fire  burning but nice if that makes sense, I kinda felt floated, he was very attentive, kissing and massaging me, I was just so relaxed, he fucked me, other guys appeared, my legs were stretched open along with the cheeks of my ass as he pounded deeper, I felt like I was drifting in and out, but there too. He said that we were going to the little room attached, which seemed to be a dark corridor, narrow, we walked through although my legs were like putty, there were blokes on both sides, had to push through them, pitch black, naked guys, hard cocks  sticking in my body, lots of  hands were on me, kissing, tongues, some one sucking me, it was absolutely  pitch black! loved it, the guy with the accent said, who wants to fuck him? I was bent over in this dark wet smelly narrow corridor on some stairs/ steps that went no where and was repeatedly fucked and hard by some hard naked figures, I was leaning with my hands on the stairs in front for support. Must have took at least 9 loads in there and have no idea who they were, what they eere like, just cock, grunting, pushing etc .But the bloke kept to his promise. I was sore, but felt horny and went looking for more.I was a DarkroomWhore.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

On 3/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, JamesL100 said:

No towel days and bear days at the Green House group of saunas appear to be bb sex days, I've had many a happy time at all three of them.

Guest Hijinx33
3 hours ago, coastalbender said:

Is it fully dark?

It is very dark, there are two small nooks, one on either end, that has a small floor light but that light is blocked by a wall.  Its a good place to walk into, lean forward bracing on the wall and present yourself for whomever wants it.  

I love getting fucked in dark rooms.  Just to be free of all baggage, and know I’m gonna get some cock without any hassle.  The person could be anyone, and I prefer not to know.  Makes it seem more sleepy, naughty but in a controlled manner. 

I normally goto Lab in Berlin, and get on all fours in the dark area behind the main bar. It’s not fully dark, just enough light to see shapes/outlines ... although when kneeling on the platforms I see nothing and just wait for a cock to enter me.

At Folsom last Sep I took 17 cocks (no idea how many loads, but it was dripping down my legs) inside me over 5 hours.  Variety of cocks, thick/thin long/short all in me.

At about 5am I was about to leave as the crowd was thinning out and my knees were sore (those mattresses aren’t thick) when some guy good down and started rimming me.  For the next 30mins, he proceeded to eat my ass, and whatever cum was in me, out. Absolute bliss.  Perfect to a slutty evening.

Looking forward to my return to Lab for Easter Berlin (as well as Fickstutenmarkt)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3