Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I remember the first time i went to club dallas.  The dark room wasn't entirely dark but the first time i wandered through the darkened maze a guy came up behind putting his arms around me and slidding his hard cock along my crack. It felt so good i bent over slightly and reached around to guide him into me. He fucked me hard as someone else pushed my head down further so i could suck him. The guy fucking me bred my ass and someone else grabbed my hips and slid into me.  Several loads later  there was no one else taking my ass and i finally stood up and went t ok grab a shower.  There was a guy there who smiled at me and said he liked fucking my ass. We ended up making out a bit and then he fucked me there in the open.  I've been an avid fan of darkrooms ever since.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I’d heard of them and was kind of intimidated and leery of going for it cause I like to see who’s fucking me. That changed one spring break when I was in Mexico and I went to a sex club. I got picked up by this cute Mexican boy and he lead me back into the dark room. I was turned on by sound of all the other guys in there fucking, the smell of cum and sweat, and the sounds of the fucking, and dirty talk. He was balls deep in me in no time and as he fucked me I could tell a guy slipped in behind him and started fucking him as well. It turned me on that he was letting a total stranger fuck him in the dark and hearing that guy unload inside him, followed by him cumming inside me. My eyes had adjusted a little and I could the mix of young Americans my age and Mexican guys our age. There were a few guys wanting to take his place to fuck my ass and he was now up against the wall wanting to take my dick. As soon as I was in the boy’s ass a cock was inside me and I was super turned on that he didn’t care I already had a load in me. I knew that the guys there were pigs and didn’t give a shit. They didn’t care how many loads I’d taken or what the guys who bred me looked like, they just wanted to add their seed to my hole. I was there for a while taking load after load. I’ve been a little too intimidated back here to do the same as I know it’s going to be more a mix of guys and more chance of guys I probably don’t want to get fucked by. The idea is great until your eyes adjust to the darkness, revealing what is really there.

2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’d heard of them and was kind of intimidated and leery of going for it cause I like to see who’s fucking me. That changed one spring break when I was in Mexico and I went to a sex club. I got picked up by this cute Mexican boy and he lead me back into the dark room. I was turned on by sound of all the other guys in there fucking, the smell of cum and sweat, and the sounds of the fucking, and dirty talk. He was balls deep in me in no time and as he fucked me I could tell a guy slipped in behind him and started fucking him as well. It turned me on that he was letting a total stranger fuck him in the dark and hearing that guy unload inside him, followed by him cumming inside me. My eyes had adjusted a little and I could the mix of young Americans my age and Mexican guys our age. There were a few guys wanting to take his place to fuck my ass and he was now up against the wall wanting to take my dick. As soon as I was in the boy’s ass a cock was inside me and I was super turned on that he didn’t care I already had a load in me. I knew that the guys there were pigs and didn’t give a shit. They didn’t care how many loads I’d taken or what the guys who bred me looked like, they just wanted to add their seed to my hole. I was there for a while taking load after load. I’ve been a little too intimidated back here to do the same as I know it’s going to be more a mix of guys and more chance of guys I probably don’t want to get fucked by. The idea is great until your eyes adjust to the darkness, revealing what is really there.

That is so hot.  I was fucked in a dark room many years ago in Spain by a guy who I had no idea how it looked. It was totally dark. I loved it. But, not done it since. 

I want to start doing it again.

• Like 1

Steamworks was the last Melbourne sauna to have a dark room as far as I know and it closed down eons ago.

I usually preferred fucking in other rooms at Steamworks tbh because I like what eye contact adds to the experience of fucking but regularly entered the dark room good for the different experience.

Agree with others; the heightened reliance on hearing and touch was excellent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My favorite areas of Slammer Club in L.A. are the dark rooms.  As soon as I walk in somehow, miraculously, hands reach out of the dark and start working my tits.  That brings me into heat.  Before long I've taken my jeans and shoes off, and am bent over the fuck table.  From their I just wait for the first hand on my ass, then a finger, and then finally, a cock.  Once I'm getting fucked hands reach out again and are rubbing me, working my tits, feeding my mouth cocks.  This is hog heaven!  Even though it's not very noisy in there, when I sense the guy is about to cum, I start saying, "Breed me.  Breed this fucking pig!"  So hot being seeded like this.  After the first breeding more cocks usually follow and breed me.  So yes, dark rooms are a fav of mine.  OINK!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Darkrooms and glory holes is where faggots learn what worthless whores they are. Even the hot ones realise that nobody is fucking them cause they're hot. They're just another easy, available fuckhole for men to blow loads in. Men aren't making love to you of even fucking you so much as using your hole to jerk ourselves off. lt could be any whore.it just happens to be you. You don't need to worry about whether I will respect you in the morning cause we both know that l won't. You're trash and likely dirty trash. Don't even bother talking unless you are told to. Just shut the fuck up and take loads.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Darkrooms and glory holes is where faggots learn what worthless whores they are. Even the hot ones realise that nobody is fucking them cause they're hot. They're just another easy, available fuckhole for men to blow loads in. Men aren't making love to you of even fucking you so much as using your hole to jerk ourselves off. lt could be any whore.it just happens to be you. You don't need to worry about whether I will respect you in the morning cause we both know that l won't. You're trash and likely dirty trash. Don't even bother talking unless you are told to. Just shut the fuck up and take loads.

I love getting grouped and fucked in a dark room... !   You don't know who if fucking you or what they look like. 

• Like 1

Guest kyoralguy4u

Yes I have let guys fuck me in dark place never knew whos cock was I me and I have taken many loads that way I guess I m just a sissy whore as I ever suck guys in dear places love to swallow 

23 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Yes sir, use my pussy for your pleasure. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:35 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Getting fucked by guys below your level is the mark of a true cumdump. Whenever I see a hot young guy taking loads from old trolls l know that boy is a total fucking whore and dedicated to serving men. Lt's a good way to show what a pussyboy you are and that you're such a slut you have no standards.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2010 at 8:54 PM, rawTOP said:

Whether it's the dark room at a bar, or a sex club, or a bathhouse... Do you like taking loads when it's pitch black and you can't see who's fucking you? Do you try to feel them up and figure out what they might be like, or do you just let them fuck you with no clue who they are or what they're like?

Oh, yes. There's this local gay bathhouse that I go to --- old, dark, rundown dirty --- and the appeal is there are areas where I have no way of seeing who is breeding me. I would feel the guys to figure out what they might be like, but I've never turned down a load regardless.

Over the last 20 years I’ve taken at least 25,000 loads up my hole and not knowing who any of the men were. I’ve been seeded at hundreds of glory holes, darkrooms at spas all over the world, bending over at service station cubicles in remote towns, non-stop hours worshiping bookstore glory holes, pimped out late nights at parks, blindfolded by tops for gangbangs at my (and other) homes for my entire life.  I knew none of the men who bred me, but every day I thank them for blessing ME with their beautiful seed.   There is no greater gift I can give as a bottom than to let another man get off in my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1