Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, Blacoe said:

Anon darkroom fucking is fantastic, but it needs to be a properly DARK room to get the best thrill. Some "dark" rooms are almost brighter than a nightclub!

Best one I've ever been in was at Cuckoo's Nest in Amsterdam. Right in the middle of the basement they had a room that was pitch black. All the noises and the smells really enhanced everything!

So true. The most common dark room I frequent has heavy rubber strips in the doorway which swing shut but guys invariably hold them back to let a bit of light in and see what's going on which is very annoying. Another sex club has dimmer lights in every single room and while you can turn them off and have a real orgy going on in the dark some inconsiderate fuckwit will turn the light on. I was in one dark room in a sauna in Germany (might have been Stuttgart or Köln?) and while it took awhile to work out the lay of the room it was a true dark room, not a crack of light. and being a busy Saturday night It was just a continual sex orgy. And the good thing is that you can just join the fun, the more the merrier. And yes, your sensory perception adjusts to the loss of sight with just your sense of touch and hearing and that can be very pleasurable. I would also say that being totally dark most guys in dark rooms are far less inhibited....

I don't like pitch black dark rooms, so not really for me. I like to be able to see the guy, make a connection. Even when bent over open for all at a party i like to have the option of looking. I want to stretch my comfort zone by going to a horse fayre as a mare and trying it. 

2 hours ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

I don't like pitch black dark rooms, so not really for me. I like to be able to see the guy, make a connection. Even when bent over open for all at a party i like to have the option of looking. I want to stretch my comfort zone by going to a horse fayre as a mare and trying it. 

Is that not just a really elaborate German dark room for bottoms though? Or really elaborate anon sex really. I liked the idea when I heard of it, but the more I think about it, it’s just group anon sex. Would a dark room not be much simpler, sweatier, piggier and uninhibited? I suppose the tops can check you out, feel you up and decide if you’re worthy before they fuck you, I guess that could be hot.

Anyone been? What’s the vibe like? Bottoms/mares have ropes around their hands or necks yeah? Can the tops tie you down to things with the ropes and leave you there to be used? That’d make it more interesting for me I think.

Putting your hand up for it all to be over doesn’t appeal to me as much as having to almost fight my way out of a dark room either. I‘ve been grabbed, bent over and fucked as I’ve tried to leave a dark room before 🐽😈🍑

Edited by subBottomKink

On 4/29/2020 at 2:21 AM, Blacoe said:

Anon darkroom fucking is fantastic, but it needs to be a properly DARK room to get the best thrill. Some "dark" rooms are almost brighter than a nightclub!

Agreed. My local one has an emergency exit light ffs. Usually someone just hangs his towel over it. And then there’s light from outside. There’s a sort of semi dark room before the dark room, so it’s not too bad in the back, but those heavy rubber things you’re talking about could really work. I wonder would management be interested, if the place ever reopens at all.

19 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Is that not just a really elaborate German dark room for bottoms though? Or really elaborate anon sex really. I liked the idea when I heard of it, but the more I think about it, it’s just group anon sex. Would a dark room not be much simpler, sweatier, piggier and uninhibited? I suppose the tops can check you out, feel you up and decide if you’re worthy before they fuck you, I guess that could be hot.

Anyone been? What’s the vibe like? Bottoms/mares have ropes around their hands or necks yeah? Can the tops tie you down to things with the ropes and leave you there to be used? That’d make it more interesting for me I think.

Putting your hand up for it all to be over doesn’t appeal to me as much as having to almost fight my way out of a dark room either. I‘ve been grabbed, bent over and fucked as I’ve tried to leave a dark room before 🐽😈🍑

They have them in London too, and while I'd be a hooded mare, I'd have a stableboy to look after me, and kinda describe them for me, so I guess it's an elaborate stepping stone on the way to getting to enjoy darkrooms. I still find myself needing at least half an hour to overcome nerves when i go to a sauna or party, so I'm doing little steps to ease myself in to being more broad minded. 

I also just feel awkward in a dark room, I'm always bumping in to someone or tripping over a foot, and then i just feel clumsy not sexy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, subBottomKink said:

I went to a Fickstutenmarkt party at The Boots in Antwerp last year. It was my first and had the Covid Apocalypse not happened I'd have been back for more. 

It was an interesting experience - they were very strict about being hooded and removing people who peeked. I made two mistakes on my first visit: one was not getting a good spot before the hoods went on and the other was trying to walk around and getting very disoriented trying to find a better spot. 

I found it to me more anonymous than darkrooms as you really could not see a thing and had all choice taken away. In a darkroom you can usually see a little bit and can exert some free will. Not here. 

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole

I can't wait for the Fickstutenmarkets or Meatmarket parties to get going again...
I visit the NZ Sauna almost every second evening now but the going is sometimes slow and not as I want it...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

It was an interesting experience - they were very strict about being hooded and removing people who peeked. I made two mistakes on my first visit: one was not getting a good spot before the hoods went on and the other was trying to walk around and getting very disoriented trying to find a better spot. 

What was bad about your spot? What makes a good spot? Just out of curiosity.