Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

10 hours ago, drscorpio said:

What was bad about your spot? What makes a good spot? Just out of curiosity. 

I was stood in the open in the middle of the room when we were told to put on the hoods. There was a rush to the edges of the room where there were a few  benches, and the various slings and fuck benches. I had the idea in my head that everyone would stand around and the tops would mingle and take you to a place to do their thing.  Turns out it was a bit of a fight for spots where you could bend over and be ready. Being in the middle of the room and unable to see you got bumped around quite a bit and it was very disorienting. Other parties may be different, of course. 

Edited by AirmaxAndy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I went to a Fickstutenmarkt party at The Boots in Antwerp last year. It was my first and had the Covid Apocalypse not happened I'd have been back for more. 

It was an interesting experience - they were very strict about being hooded and removing people who peeked. I made two mistakes on my first visit: one was not getting a good spot before the hoods went on and the other was trying to walk around and getting very disoriented trying to find a better spot. 

I found it to me more anonymous than darkrooms as you really could not see a thing and had all choice taken away. In a darkroom you can usually see a little bit and can exert some free will. Not here. 

I’m sold on your description alone, Andy. Let’s just hope they reopen soon. 

Although not a darkroom, Hampstead Heath has areas that are almost completely black on nights without a moon. That vibe is fantastic, too. 

• 2 months later...

I love Dark rooms,

One time i was there It was getting busy and crowded in the darkened steam room, almost pitch black, very small and dim red exit light, small room and hot steam, sweaty naked men everywhere.

A young guy who had been rimming me was now attempting to fuck my hole, i let him in he fucked me quick and hard, He groaned and shot his load up me, kissed back of my head and thanked me, told me i was a good fuck and left.

A guy who had been sucking my cock was now rimming the previous guys load out of my ass.

He beckoned for this other bloke to fuck me and he did and also my mouth was being used non stop by others cumming in it,  it was like a frenzy.

I was greedy for dick and taste of anonymous cum and I had to popper up numerous times, i must have been fucked about 10 times and took so many loads mostly in my ass and some in my mouth .

I had knee trembles when trying to stand up straight, sometimes being pushed back down so a bloke could slide up my cummy arse.

I stank of spunk and sweat, i never washed off , i just got dressed and went home, i could still smell some of the guys on me and the loads were gradually seeping out of my ass.

That is why I love the dark/Steam room, my inhibitions go and i just love bending over and being fucked by anyone who wants to use and take me.

Wish times were back to that.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Fickstutenmarkt is on my bucket list since turning 40, but haven't had the opportunity yet (thanks, Covid).  Certainly for any other bottoms out there who have gone before, I'd love some tips and advice!  Especially when it comes to which city(ies) are the better ones to go to.

• Like 1

Guest toxiccumpig

Oh yes...love taking anonymous loads in dark rooms.  No idea who they are, what they or their dick looks like, just what it tastes like and how it feels as they dump their, hopefully, toxic load(s) in me. Always a place to get bred.

I will of course take any raw cock in a dark room (or anywhere for that matter) but much prefer it in the light.

I like to see the guys using me, I love knowing that I'm being bred by men that other boys would think were too old, too fat or too ugly.  I like the fact that other people can see me getting used.  And I love it when the top can see the pain on my face as my tight boycunt struggles to take his big dick.

• Like 6

For me it honestly depends on my mood.  I live by this motto though, Never say no to Cock, always Bare, and Never pull out, followed by, anytime, anyplace, anyone, no matter who is around or watching. 

That being said, it can turn me on at times equally on a fuck bench or any other item in the dark, in swell lit room, alone, blindfolded, or in front of any number of people.  I Love and Worship Cock as well as offering myself to fulfill all its sexual needs and desires including any fantasy’s that I can make happen.  My reward, receiving its precious gift, Cum.

• Like 1