Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Dark Rooms are the BEST!!!  As a Bottom you place is to be there and accept any and every PENIS in that room...  It is not a question of letting MEN fuck you; IT IS YOUR OBLIGIATION to allow it to happen; RAW AND NATURAL!!!

You ASS is to be a willing Chalice for the SPERM from ALL the MEN in THAT ROOM!!!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

31 minutes ago, Niceroundass said:

Dark Rooms are the BEST!!!  As a Bottom you place is to be there and accept any and every PENIS in that room...  It is not a question of letting MEN fuck you; IT IS YOUR OBLIGIATION to allow it to happen; RAW AND NATURAL!!!

You ASS is to be a willing Chalice for the SPERM from ALL the MEN in THAT ROOM!!!

I could not have said it better myself!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:08 PM, Brianbttm said:

Damn I was thinking this morning about my last trip to Manifest in Atlanta and the loads I took in the dark room there bent over the tables/benches.

Stupid question but I've never been, how does the lube situation work out in a darkroom. Are the bottom prelubed. Im considering going for the first time

20 hours ago, ATLversRimmer said:

Stupid question but I've never been, how does the lube situation work out in a darkroom. Are the bottom prelubed. Im considering going for the first time

As a bottom I take a handful of small lube sachets and some sex clubs provide them. Sometimes you don't need to re-lube if there's enough cum, especially after a few fucks, but as a rule of thumb the better lubed you are the more cocks you will be able to comfortably take. But guys don't necessarily like an over - lubed hole (cum is ok lol).  So maybe just take some lube sachets if you're either topping or bottoming and see how that works for you. Guys quite often lube up their cocks before shoving it in me without trying my hole first. Sachets of lube are more convenient than carrying a small tube of lube.

21 hours ago, ATLversRimmer said:

I bring a small bottle of Swiss Navy silicone lube. I lube up beforehand, and then reapply as needed. Silicone lube never goes dry or sticky, so you’ll never need the whole bottle.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, boybottom4use said:

I always douche and pre lube my slut hole before going out.  I also carry the mini size container of lube and stuff it in my sock along with a bottle of poppers.

I always get enough cum loads pumped in my ass so I don’t need any more lube.

Fantastic and Smart - I wishing I knew you several years ago !   Love to see more of you !

Always had the fantasy to taking 100% anonymous bare loads in my ass but wasn't dare because the fear of HIV. but in begin 2018 things changes very quickly when i got prep.

it just took 2 days after i picked up the prep from the pharmacy before i was ending up in a gloryhole videobooth in Amsterdam. i putting my ass against the hole and after a few minutes waiting it was a hit. a anonymous cock was slipped in my ass and weared no condom. (that was the reason i had to be on prep firtst because i knew they barebacked a lot there). no idea who he was but his cock was so good. after his load i have taken many loads from strangers there from time to time

• Like 1

Fr me it's NOT having any preconceptions about the guy, the dick, the fuck or the load. I get to fully experience the fuck as it happens. I've had great fucks that way without actually knowing how big/small he is or what he looks like. Use my holes and leave me dripping - that's always a good time!

• Like 4

On 12/23/2020 at 7:42 AM, Niceroundass said:

I like to have my bedroom very dark, walk in find me on the bed face down, ass lubed and ready for mounting and breeding...

• Like 2