Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Dark rooms have been something I worked up to. There are t any near me, and many places I do go don’t have a real darkroom. But I’ve found one on occasion. I used to try to figure out who was in there, read his silhouette in the fleeting bits of dim light, and feel the size of his cock and check for anything that felt unusual. It was a lot of effort and killed my sex buzz. Reading through the various stories and experiences guys share on BZ about darkrooms helped me relax into the scene and picture myself enjoying anon cock in a darkroom. My last business trip before COVID took me to SF where I found a darkroom.  I prelubed, had a small bottle of additional silicon lube, and my poppers. At first there were just bottoms hanging out, but eventually the tops found us. I loved the feeling of hands exploring in the dark, finding my a hungry hole just waiting there, and their cock lining itself up to enter. The anticipation was magical. I let myself be taken in the dark, never knowing who was in me. It was amazing! I did notice the fucks are more intense, and there is no concern for the bottom’s experience since he cannot see you either — you are just a warm, wet oasis in the darkness. I was in there a few times that night, and cannot wait for my next experience.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

• 4 weeks later...

I luv a good dark room! The anonymousness of it, the groping hands, etc.  Always my favorite is the Slammer in LA, but there is enough light there to see.  True dark rooms with total darkness are amazing. Several years ago I went to this club in Chicago, down in an old basement, that was totally dark. You walked down the stairs, then through plastic strips covering a doorway, then into the next room, almost total blackout. The smells, sounds, grouping hands were hot! Guys on their knees trying to get your cock out of your pants to suck. I finally groped my way to a wall, that had a wood bench built on the side. I undid my jeans, pushed them down to my ankles, turned around, pushed my ass out and waited. Quickly hands found my ass, roughly guys stuck their fingers in my hole; always rough and hard and fast. Soon the first cock was jammed into me. Then we were rocking back and forth fucking. Then the next one. Soon I had to remove my jeans as I kept falling over with my jeans constraining my ankles...haha. I had a great night; multiple loads and a lot of cocks just testing my hole before they moved on to the next hole. Loved it!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

I've never had the courage to take completely random loads in a darkroom but after this stupid period is finally over it will be the first thing I'll do. Inhibitions have simply got to go, life is short.

At the Glorious Health Club in DC 2 weekends ago. Everyone walking around with clothes on and I'm walking around in a jockstrap.  In the dark room downstairs I was facing the wall with my ass pushed out a little.  Guy comes up behind me with his dick out grinding against my ass.  Don't know if he intended to fuck or not. But I was prepared and had already lubed my as up and had a little in my hand.  I reached behind and lubed his dick up. As he pushed toward to grind on me I made sure his dick was lined up to my hole.  He slid in and began to fuck me for a few minutes before I felt him push inside and hold it and let out a soft grunt as he unloaded inside me.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Blatinobttm said:

I think the first time I got to the don’t care status was at a place called the Playpit in London. I don’t know if it is still around but I finally “let go” there. 

No the owner died. Think someone tried to continue but the area was being gentrified. The + nights had about the same faces and raw sex 😎 🙂 😛

I've never been in a dark room, sounds fun taking any cock that's free to slide in my ass and fill me with his cum!  Would be like dancing, from cock to cock!