Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Dark rooms are my favorite way to take loads. Makes me feel like such a sleazy slut. I once spent 4 hours in the dark room at steamworks in Chicago and lost count of how many loads I got there were so many 

Love Dark Room Sex! I've done it a few times,  and  I love being dressed in a short skirt, high heels and stockings, and have guys group my ass and fuck me in the dark... with no condom's if I'm lucky .. !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cumslut943 said:

Dark rooms are my favorite way to take loads. Makes me feel like such a sleazy slut. I once spent 4 hours in the dark room at steamworks in Chicago and lost count of how many loads I got there were so many 

where is the dark room in  Steamworks?

Guest CumDumpBottom1
51 minutes ago, bottom847 said:

where is the dark room in  Steamworks?

I’m not sure. I’m from Chicago as well maybe all 3 of us should go to the darkroom together and see how many loads we can get bred into us. 

it would be fun to go together.  i would like to were my little nighty, it would make me feel like a woman in the dark. let me know. all 3 of us could get a motel room at heart o chicago and put on bare back rt that we are ready for breeding. i would love to watch both of you getting fucked. then be watched when im being made a woman.  we could also video if you like. love gary

Guest CumDumpBottom1
8 hours ago, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

it would be fun to go together.  i would like to were my little nighty, it would make me feel like a woman in the dark. let me know. all 3 of us could get a motel room at heart o chicago and put on bare back rt that we are ready for breeding. i would love to watch both of you getting fucked. then be watched when im being made a woman.  we could also video if you like. love gary

I love to dress up as a woman. My biggest fantasy is to get pozzed dressed up feminine. Would love to hear a guy tell me he’s knocking me up with his poz babies. 

Guest CumDumpBottom1
On 3/16/2021 at 11:35 PM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

me to

When I eventually get pozzed (it’s just a matter of time) I’d love to knock up a few crossdresser sisters and spread my bug as much as I could. 

The dark room is not its own separate room they just turn one of the rooms on the third floor dark on thursdays. Or at least they used to pre covid. 

Yes I absolutely love it. I usually walk in dressed like a slut, lay face down ass up on the couch and let anyone have their way with me. They breed my hole, feed me their dicks and loads as well as dump some of them on my body sending me home a hot mess

On 3/15/2021 at 3:25 AM, CumDumpBottom1 said:

I’m not sure. I’m from Chicago as well maybe all 3 of us should go to the darkroom together and see how many loads we can get bred into us. 

Technically Steamworks has Lights Out Nights, not darkrooms; so you just go with it's one of the special nights.  It used to be 1 time per month before Covid.  Otherwise, the darkest areas at the Steamsworks in Chicago are the gloryhole stalls IIRC. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2010 at 5:54 AM, rawTOP said:

Whether it's the dark room at a bar, or a sex club, or a bathhouse... Do you like taking loads when it's pitch black and you can't see who's fucking you? Do you try to feel them up and figure out what they might be like, or do you just let them fuck you with no clue who they are or what they're like?

Totally! The most explicit sex. You are there to unload into a willing hole, me there to get loaded up with cum. No one cares who you are, your look or what size you are. Just there to get off. Fucking hot to feel a cock slid into a freshly bred cum filled hole. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite sex. As a bottom having multiple guys use you in the dark, either one on one or in an orgy type situation, is a true sensory experience where your sense of touch, feeling and hearing, and in the absence of sight, goes into overdrive to compensate while your mind runs riot imagining who's fucking you. Am sure the illusion never matches the reality but it definitely sends the sexual endorphins flowing in a way beyond anything I normally experience. And as a bottom in a dark room you know that there won't be a condom in sight, well not literally, but you you know what I mean 😉 I do enjoy being fucked in a sling and eyeballing the top but that type of sex is just different and I enjoy variety 😉