Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

there's a great darkroom at Lateshift here in Auckland - there are no lights at all - and the only glimmer of light is from way down the corridor outside the darkroom - so you really can't see anything. Just standing there in the silence knowing there are other guys beside you - waiting...the anticipation. The energy of waiting...then you get brushed by a hand, or a cock. And the hand finds your arse...strokes it - moves up your back and starts pushing you forward - and then you know that you're going to get fucked - and the head of the cock reaches your cheeks....and pushes in. It can be intense. I love it!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I have only been to a bathhouse place once. Went there with a guy i was partying with and quickly agreed to go there with him when he mentioned it. He got me really fucked up and crazy horny on poppers and smoke and then i took off to cruise around looking for cock and cum and discovered the dark room. Went in and was all alone so I layed down on a bench stroking my cock and hitting the poppers bottle hard. 

Was about to give up and leave when I heard someone come into the room and it was the guy I came with. He asked how fucked up i was and I told him i was completely fucked up and unbelievably uncontrollably desperately crazy horny for cock and cum and he said he would look to see if anyone was going to check out the dark room and a minute or two later i heard a few guys talking and they were getting closer to me and I took a monster hit off poppers and moaned loudly and suddenly felt a cock touching my face and hands on my cock and balls and someone took my hand and placed it on his cock and got me started pumping him and i was amazed by how dirty and slutty it made me feel to be giving myself to random strangers i couldn't see to be used by them. 

Not knowing or even seeing who is using you is the best thing EVER!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

so for me i want to know whoever finally converts me. or who is "in charge" of it. so an anonymous night wherr a poz guy breeds me and also offers me to poz anonymous guys is hot but only in that context. while i fantasize about going to slammers myself and getting bred it is not likely unless i meet a guy there who wants to be with me and breed me back at my hotel

I love playing in the dark room at my local bath.  I find my other senses are heightened when I can’t really see what’s going on.  The best part is rush I get from the complete anonymity of it.  Having no idea who’s cock is is unloading in my ass.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

If I am being honest, this method along with anonymous (blindfolded) methods are my favourite. I find that without sight - it is much easier to enjoy the physical sensations of fucking. I do not want or need to know who is availing themselves of my horny, talented holes. I just hope they enjoy it enough to compliment my holes with their warm sticky man spunk.

• 5 months later...

It took me some time to move from reading about bending over to take loads uncritically to actually not caring what a guy looks like as long as the dick’s hard and his fucking is skillful. Over the course of a couple of years I gradually looked over my shoulder less and less until at one point I realized how liberating it is… To be able to enjoy sex without the hindrance of taste in men, or the social norms dictating who is acceptable to be seen having sex with, and without the modern day built-in restraint and demands we impose on ourselves and others before allowing ourselves to truly enjoy sex for what it is: a joyful sharing of our bodies and lust with others. To me it should be as casual as enjoying a sandwich together or bonobos fucking all day as a social practice. The darkness of darkrooms only serves to remove the last remaining inhibition, removing all social interaction and norms from sex, reducing it to just body heat, mouths, hard cocks, asses, grunts, hands, cum…

Though it’s not the only way in which I enjoy sex, I’m grateful for being able to relish this sexual abandon and feel enriched by it in comparison to all those who follow more repressed sexual lifestyles. Funny how those people tend to feel similarly vice versa.

(I do however push away groping/fidgeting trolls with limp dicks, which in my city seem to be in the majority)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Dark rooms are always cool to fuck raw!

Not only do they maximize anonymity, but the sensory deprivation of sight enhances the pleasure of getting fucked. When you lose one sense the others get stronger and that includes the wonderful feeling of having a cock in your ass. 

As an added bonus, it gets rid of or diminishes any insecurity one might have about their own body. Insecurity is the antithesis of pleasure. In a dark room you can rest assured no one is thinking about what you look like. There’s nothing superficial. It’s all about the raw pleasure of fucking and taking loads!

Guys who frequent them are also the sleaziest and most fun. 🙂

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

My best dark room experience was at Steamworks. Lots of guys to wend through in the short dark corridor. Slowly made my way through giving and receiving lots of touches and fondles but nothing committal or that fully grabbed my attention. I was at the far end near the exit (a little light seeping in) when a young guy (early 20's, I was in my 60's) grabs my hand and pulls me into an empty alcove. No missing he wants me! He moves in behind me and starts teasing my hole with his bare cock. Immediately clear he's offering what I most want. I provide spit for lube and his raw cock is soon deep inside me. He raw dogs me for a short time and nuts deep in me without saying a word. I reach behind to make sure my ass is creamy and am not disappointed.He quickly Thanks me and is gone. I know he was young. But know nothing else. Later I walk the halls knowing I could have anyone of a number of the young guys I see cum in my guts. I  felt so fuckin horny and delightfully dirty, twisted and satisfied. But not so satisfied as to not cruise the place for more raw cock!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

No, I don't like taking Loads in a dark room. I LOVE It !!

Either dark rooms, gloryholes or being blindfolded/masked. When taking Anonymous Loads it doesn't matter what he looks like or anything except a Hard Cock Required and I Expect my ass to be Pumped DEEP and Hard until he Explodes Inside my ass.

It also encourages men with insecurities or hesitancy because it's clear what is important to me. If you see one guy fuck my ass without Condoms then there is a greater chance that others will follow. When he slides in my ass and finds it Creamy and filled it gives him the freedom to add his load to the mix.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

No, I don't like taking Loads in a dark room. I LOVE It !!

Either dark rooms, gloryholes or being blindfolded/masked. When taking Anonymous Loads it doesn't matter what he looks like or anything except a Hard Cock Required and I Expect my ass to be Pumped DEEP and Hard until he Explodes Inside my ass.

It also encourages men with insecurities or hesitancy because it's clear what is important to me. If you see one guy fuck my ass without Condoms then there is a greater chance that others will follow. When he slides in my ass and finds it Creamy and filled it gives him the freedom to add his load to the mix.

Your so right!!

I absolutely love laying there not knowing who is there then feeling him or them touch my ass and hole the feeling him or them start fucking!!   Thats why I big on getting blindfolded an tied.  Love that feel of having no control and not knowing if there is one or 10 in the room untill its over.

Its such an amazing feeling 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have never been in one...what is the ettiquette with speaking? Are people vocal or is all the fucking and sucking done in silence?? How do they know if you are a top or bottom?  I am thinking once I am on Prep soon,  I might try to find one!