Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

9 hours ago, fatbottom said:

It's sex at its purest. Amazing

Exactly. No pretense, and some would say no emotion and no love, but I'd say that when I dump my load in an anonymous guy's hole in a dark room, there is a pretty intense connection. It doesn't have to last long for it to be deeply felt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I do love taking loads in dark rooms. As a total cumdump, I love feeling a cock pushing on my hole to let it enter in me to dump his load. I also love how the tops tend to consider me after they saw several men fucking me. Part of my desire to become Poz was to enjoy dark rooms at their best, as a free cumpdump. I can confirm I enjoy it, and much more than I expected.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I prefer being able to see who I'm fucking or being fucked by and who is fucking around us. I do however love a good dog pile type orgy even if it is in the dark.

I hear you on this. I don’t mind dark rooms but I get off watching others fuck as well. I don’t mind not seeing who’s fucking me. Even in lit areas I’ve had guys come up behind me and fuck me while never seeing them. But the dark room takes a way my thrill of watching others fucking. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, fskn said:

Exactly. No pretense, and some would say no emotion and no love, but I'd say that when I dump my load in an anonymous guy's hole in a dark room, there is a pretty intense connection. It doesn't have to last long for it to be deeply felt.

This is the entire point, there reason darkrooms even exist:  Every other sensory input is either absent, or vague at best.  No interfering, extraneous sounds; only the grunts, groans of primal Breeding. That connection between raw, rutting men is, simultaneously, both the lowest and highest common denominator of men sharing their deepest, most demanding needs. It's sharing, over and over and over again, ourselves, our Lusts, with each other - giving what the other guy needs, taking what we need from him - nothing more, nothing less.  There's just nothing else like it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Love darkrooms, love getting fucked anonymously. I also love fuckboxes, where the top can't see you and you cannot see who's fucking you. If i go to a sex club and it's busy, I will bend over in the darkroom and take anyone's cock. I am focusing on the fuck and not if the guy fucking me has facial hair or has a belly, if he's young or old. Who cares?! If he can get hard enough to fuck my hole, we're on.

7 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Love darkrooms, love getting fucked anonymously. I also love fuckboxes, where the top can't see you and you cannot see who's fucking you. If i go to a sex club and it's busy, I will bend over in the darkroom and take anyone's cock. I am focusing on the fuck and not if the guy fucking me has facial hair or has a belly, if he's young or old. Who cares?! If he can get hard enough to fuck my hole, we're on.

Agreed, I practically lived in Darkrooms, hence my name.

• Like 1