Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I would prefer a dark room even when visiting somebody at their home or having someone at my home.  I think that a dark room is just way more erotic and I find that my senses are heightened in the dark so that a mouth or cock feels so much better.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely. Love being in the dark room and getting the thrill of someone rubbing their finger across my hole before I lean over and feel them enter me. Shame my bf doesn't know how much a slut I am so I don't get opportunities to go and collect loads often

• Piggy 6
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 5:53 PM, rmoss said:

Absolutely. Love being in the dark room and getting the thrill of someone rubbing their finger across my hole before I lean over and feel them enter me. Shame my bf doesn't know how much a slut I am so I don't get opportunities to go and collect loads often

Does he know you cheat & collect anon loads?

On 9/14/2022 at 4:51 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

What a question 😂

I like taking loads. Period. I don’t care if it’s dark or illuminated. Of course, I like taking loads in dark room because it’s amazing when you have no idea who is fucking you. You can feel only the thick hard cock and its throbbing before exploding in your hole. 

Yeah, I think the senses are heightened with anonymous encounters. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/13/2010 at 11:09 PM, MAIKOL20 said:

oh man i got to find a dark room and try this, sounds so fuckin hot, to get my cunt used this way. No dark rooms around here.

Whenever I go to a gay sauna, I strip off, lube up and clutching my poppers bottle go straight to the dark room.

As I enter the scent of poppers and spunk his me and all the memories of other visits come rushing back do that I am immediatly hard.

I push into the crowd and within seconds hands are  feeling me,a mouth fastens onto my co cc l and I am bent forward as the first cock pushes up my bum. Then it starts: cock after cock , some shooting up me,others just ploughing my belly and in between my own cock finds a random arse and I slide inside a willing rectum, usually already lubed with hot fresh semen.

So it goes on until I need a break and walk out dazzled into the lit area spunk dribbling down my thighs. A rest, a drink and back for more.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

3 hours ago, Yorkcoastnudist said:

Whenever I go to a gay sauna, I strip off, lube up and clutching my poppers bottle go straight to the dark room.

This is bloody good advice. I try to do this to get a load or two in me before cruising the rest of the sauna. That way, I'm ready to go with the guys I choose more selectively - whether that's taking another load, or finally bending someone else over.

Some interesting responses above. 

The point of a darkroom, is to remove the sense of sight, thus requiring us to use other senses - hearing, touch, smell, taste - to navigate.  That, in and of itself, can be arousing, and when it occurs in a darkroom filled with Breeding men, well - what could possibly be better !!!  Moving slowly, sliding one's foot to avoid stepping on some guy on the floor, hands somewhat extended, feeling our way past raw Cocks rutting in raw Hole ... hard Cocks being sucked, Holes being eaten, listening to the grunts, groans of ecstatic pleasure, smelling the sweat and Sperm of loads already pumped up Holes, tasting the fruits of other men's Lusts ....

It's absolutely magnetic .....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1