Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

i don't know. i kinda like to see the guy who's doing me. More important, i want other Men to see that i am being done -- and maybe from that, they get the idea. For me, the best situation is in a bar or club or a party, where the lights are low but not totally dark. A totally dark room with totally anon sex is a different kind of a thrill. Don't get me wrong; i'll do it and i'll be thankful for the loads, but it's not what i really crave,

• Upvote 3

Yes, i know, KingofLoads. A Dom bf gook me on a tour of the cruising bars of Europe (nothing like it in the US) and among the hottest were those in Madrid. i especially like the idea of checking your clothes at the door -- no wasted time thereafter. It was an "educational" trip.

• Upvote 1

Guest TheKingOfLoads

Yeah I forgot to mention that, many bars are naked here, and many bars have blackout nights, so u can pretty much just spend the whole night getting fucked raw by a ton of guys raw and hardly see a face. We also have the biggest darkroom in Europe, huge labyrinth, cabins, slings, cinema, huge rooms, it's massive! (Strong Center)

http://grou.ps/barebackinternational

Yes KingofLoads. i have to say that Madrid was the high point of my European Tour.Totally hot guys. And my cunt was stuffed practically from the minute we entered until he finally dragged me away to get ready for the flight home, with aweesome Spanish cum dripping from my cunt all the way across the Atlantic.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I forgot to mention that, many bars are naked here, and many bars have blackout nights, so u can pretty much just spend the whole night getting fucked raw by a ton of guys raw and hardly see a face. We also have the biggest darkroom in Europe, huge labyrinth, cabins, slings, cinema, huge rooms, it's massive! (Strong Center)

http://grou.ps/barebackinternational

Well, must hurry over to Madrid sometime soon! Would love to get my hole filled with as much raw meat as possible and stick my cock into every available hole!

I think it would be really hot. Not knowing who is doing who, just enjoy the sex.

I agree-it's all about the sex.Some of us may value the intimacy of a partner(myself included),but I believe we all have a primal urge at times for uninhibited anonymous,no rules,anything goes sex. Not knowing anything about the guys fucking you-just feeling the cocks inside you,the loads shooting in your ass or mouth,and just loving it. What is better?

I like giving loads in dark rooms. Was at Slammer in LA about a week ago. Wasn't too much going on until I went into the dark room. Was an immediate sense of primal, man-to-man sex all around me. There was a bottom bent over and getting fucked right in front of me. As soon as that top came, he pulled out and the bottom turned around and ,within 10 seconds, another dick was inside him. That got me going and I pulled down my shorts and started stroking. The other top last about two minutes and moaned loudly as he shot into the bottom. At that point the bottom noticed my hard dick and started stroking me. Within a few seconds, he had turned again and I entered his ass. Now, this dude had just taken two loads in the last three minutes. His hole was wet and squishy all the way up his rectum. And it felt SO good to be up there, churning the fresh cum inside his ass with my hard cock. I didn't last more than a minute. I thrust deep and spurted inside him. I then pulled out and walked out of the dark room. I never even saw the guy's face. He took three loads in about 5 minutes. And I have no doubt that he had another dick inside his ass as soon as I was out the door. Very, very hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I like giving loads in dark rooms. Was at Slammer in LA about a week ago. Wasn't too much going on until I went into the dark room. Was an immediate sense of primal, man-to-man sex all around me. There was a bottom bent over and getting fucked right in front of me. As soon as that top came, he pulled out and the bottom turned around and ,within 10 seconds, another dick was inside him.... Very, very hot.

Fuck YESSS!!! One of my hottest desires is to be flying high and taking on all cummers at Slammer on some busy nights! Just giving my ass to any man who'll fuck it, taking load after load from nameless & faceless men hour after hour! :-)

Edited by partybottompdx
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I can't really remember when and where I did my first darkroom. But I sure love it, and taking loads in them. At one in Amsterdam somebody just grabbed my dick and shoved it in his ass; the place was packed. Don't know how may trains there were, but quite a few although that might have been at a different place. There are a lot more in Europe (esp. the bars), but they can be found in the US and Canada.