Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Guest MightyMouth

I love dark rooms but I admit that I am not always as slutty in them as I might be in other situations. I guess I kind of like knowing what I'm getting and being seen. I'd rather fuck in a dimly light room than completely blacked out.

what slut bttm doesnt?! love the fact that, in a darkroom, all preferences and contact goes out the window and it becomes simply cock and hole, never thought i'd get into that type of anonymity but a good Dom friend whores me out every couple weekends in his small darkroom and i definitely get into that type of scene!

Haven't been in a true dark room in years, though I can remember a couple of really wild ones from visits to Italy, labyrinth-like pits where it was possible to get all the ass or cock you wanted. I wish that kind of experience could still be had in New York City...

• 3 weeks later...

what bottom would not like a dark room. I would love a dark room and just be lubed and ass up in the air and take any cock that wants to slide in and fuck my ass and breed it deep.

I've only been in one proper Dark Room, in Hamburg a few years ago. Got taken in there by a top who started out by making me bend over so he could stick his thick 7" cock in my mouth. Then he announced my presence in German, which drew a guy straight over to my ass. My top held my ass in place by the hips while the fucker just shoved in, humped me for about a minute and unloaded. Thereafter, my top moved me around physically to each cock in turn, and held me up by the hips to meet the thrusts. While nobody seemed to last very long fucking me, not all of them shot in me, some just pulling out after a hard quick fucking. Some would present their cock for cleaning, but the main guy always got his back in my mouth as soon as he could. He was talking the whole time to the ppl around us, directing them I guess, and there seemed to be at least 2 or 3 there at all times.

After 4 or 5 guys had cum in me, he pulled my head off his cock and took his turn in my ass. This meant I was now being fed other cocks, some cum-covered and slimy, others fresh and clean. One guy came in my mouth during this, my only oral load of the day. My main guy came in about 5 mins, then returned to my mouth for cleaning and more directing of the action. Another 9 or 10 fucks and 5 or more loads later, the action seemed to calm down around us. I got the impression that a new bottom had become the centre of attention. I had been there about 30 or 40 mins.

My ass was literally running with cum by then. My top took me back to a private room where he felched a lot of the cum out of me with the door open. A few guys stopped by to watch, and he invited 2 of them to add their loads. Then he fucked me again himself, taking his time about it, telling me I was "svelte" inside. I have to say, it was one of the very best of my slutting experiences. I only wish there were more places like that near me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4

Guest hole4bbuse

Yes,... anonymity heightens the experience.... Especially if help and used... like to submit in that manner to several men.... Loaded deep and then ATM cleaning the cocks..... like to feel the sweat, the smell, the taste and feel cum exploding in my ass... sucking a cock coming out of my ass wet, and ready to be cleaned... is always a pleasure.

When I am in a darkened room with several men, I love to feel my way around with my lips and tongue, and a little with my hands. Stopping for anyone that may grab me to head fuck me or plow my ass to load me up with their cum loads. Most dark rooms for me are video booths with gloryholes, where I give more head than having my ass fucked.

I only recently started to enjoy darkrooms, the fact that it becomes just about sex, just about what feels good is what gets me. Any cock nudging at my hole goes in, i dont discriminate in a darkroom and any load ill take. I can be picky when im having more serious one on one sessions with guys, the darkroom gives me the freedom to surrender to the cumdump inside.

Same here!!!!!!! All inhibitions are dropped, any cock is welcome and no concern at all over who it's attached to. Just fuck...........

• 1 month later...

I love going to a sauna and just putting my hole up against a glory hole, and taking load after load. Not knowing who's doing it is even better to me. I'm not interested in anything other than taking as much cum as possible. In fact I don't want to see who they are or what they look like.

When I was in my early 20's I used to drive to a beach with a secluded toilet block in the bushes. There were two cubicles and one with a glory hole in the door. I would set myself up with lube and a drink for the afternoon. I'd drain dozens of cocks that came through and always end in having my hole filled a few times for the finale.

• Upvote 1

Hell, yeah! If you are a cumslut (like me), there is no better way to get the most cocks and cumloads in the shortest amount of time.

It's so fucking hot to get all the things that make raw sex so appealing--just hard cocks to be milked and holes to be drilled and filled with manseed. It's sleazy, risky, primal, masculine and so satisfying--love having loads of cum dribbling out of my sloppy manhole only to be instantly filled by another throbbing, hard dick.

There's no decisions to be made except to go in to breed or to get bred or both. No attitude, status discussions, and looks, age, race, weight, etc. don't matter. Everybody has a cock, a mouth, and a hole so it's an equal playing field for all.

I love that in less than 10 minutes I can get more cocks and cumloads up my ass than a whole night at the baths.

I only get to do dark rooms when I'm out of town (Fort Lauderdale). That's good, because I like to have fuckbuddies at home......but, when I'm out of town I love the excitement of just letting any cock slip into my cum lubed hole.

• Piggy 2