Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

So, never actually been in a darkroom at a bathhouse. Perhaps a funny (if naive) story about the time I almost went in one...

(apologies if the length is excessive) 

I’ve definitely hosted my ass as an anon cumdump many times. At my apartment, hotels, bathhouses... mostly blindfolded. (Though one time I passed out, drunk, at Steamworks Chicago on those bunk shelves and woke up to a bbc entering me and dropping a load.) Love being a cumdump. 

I’ve been to a few various bathhouses around the US, but SW Chicago more than all others combined, so I’m pretty familiar with it and don’t at all remember a dark room there. There was a darkER room, but nothing I’d consider a “dark room”. Also, their “Lights Out” night, is anything but. I thought it would be darker but I dunno wtf, every time I’ve been it’s been like any other night. So wtf. 

I love taking loads there though. The duck bench by the maze, glory holes, the steam room (especially the steam room!), and the sling. It’s usually taken but I managed to snag it once and had some good fucks, but there were a lot of lulls with a number of guys just watching, leading me to “well is any of you gunna fuck me?” I was in my 20s then, tall, white, average body, nothing special but nothing troll-like either. I was pretty disappointed in the public play there. 

My husband showed up eventually, fucked me a bit more and we took off. He’s not into the whole cumdump thing so I didn’t tell him much about how many dicks I took there (wink) 

Funny enough, I was at Entourage in Vegas not long ago on a Saturday night and stumbled upon the dark room, near the glory holes, next to the sling. I didn’t realize it was a dark room until I opened and the light saw guys in there, not much action going on but looking at me like a deer in headlights. It felt like I was interrupting a “private” moment between a few guys. I also was confused why there wasn’t anyone in the sling, but sometimes forget not everyone likes being watched like I do. 

So I said “oh sorry” and walked out. I guess I didn’t realize dark rooms were so awesome. (Or maybe this one wasn’t...) 

oops. 

So anyway, going to cumunion in Orlando next weekend, and I’ve read they’ve got a couple dark rooms there so I’m excited to finally get in there. This thread has really sold them as cum dumping mega rooms, but I’m thinking it’s probably been oversold. These stories of bottoms getting 8 10 12 loads in rapid succession can’t be the norm. Also, I’m guessing there’s a lot more bottoms than tops in these rooms so what, it’s like some bottom-shark feeding ground? Lol 

Guess I’m mentally preparing for a disappointment, but it is cumunion, in Orlando, on a Saturday night... so who knows, maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised. 

Should I wear my jockstap to show my cock is off limits? I’m happy to give my holes to anyone who wants to seed me, in the dark room or anywhere they want, but my cock is mine. Hands off  lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I love taking loads from total strangers in dark rooms. Not even flirting first. Non-verbal communication only. The brief moment where my sex partner's sperm travels through my rectum is the most sublime of non-verbal interaction.

I at least try to cop a general feel of the guy.  My tastes in men are rather broad, so I enjoy a wide range of body types; i just do it to make a mental picture in my head.  My big erogenous zone is actually my ears, so I like sounds when I'm getting fucked (especially when made near my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! 

I love hanging in a dark room, can't see anything, just feeling bodies. Encouraging dicks to slide in my ass bareback, without saying a word!

It is the same awesome hot kinky sensation of being both blind folded and at a glory hole. Honestly, when I'm in there, i'm in there for real. I don't try to weed out any trolls. If a hard dick goes toward either hole, i let it in all the way. Yum 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/23/2019 at 4:46 AM, Ostrogoth said:

I love taking loads from total strangers in dark rooms. Not even flirting first. Non-verbal communication only. The brief moment where my sex partner's sperm travels through my rectum is the most sublime of non-verbal interaction.

Love the way you express this! Ditto!

On 2/6/2017 at 7:28 PM, VicBCtop said:

As a top I love the darkroom fucking, it allows me too  project my own fantasies .  

And it was the same for me when I was a bottom, not that I ever turned away a cock, but a darkroom made me open immediately for any one  I didn't push away a small one because the big black one was nearby for example, cause  you can only feel what is in you and not see what is hovering around you LOL 

As I get older I often run into picky bottoms in bath houses -  guys were specifically looking for younger or taller or more muscular or ethnic etc.    I have noticed that the pickiest of bottoms, if they go into the darkroom, take any previously turned down cock     That alone shows to me the power and  overwhelming positives of a dark room in each bathhouse being truly dark  

Great post....

Very accurate observation! In the darkroom, our fantasies can be set free. I don’t turn down anyone in the darkroom if I don’t see them. When I emerge from the darkroom in the bathhouse the next morning with the wildest fantasies fulfilled, the picky bottoms are still walking around and around looking for their perfect hot princes.

• Upvote 1