Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Thanks Read1 for liking my previous post. Reminded me I never gave an update. 

Orlando has a couple of dark spaces. One in the back was loaded with bottoms. Couldn’t even get around. None of their holes were super inviting. The dark space in the main building was better. Again too many people for the size of the room. Hard to get a spot to get fucked or fuck. I spent a bunch of time just bent over holding myself up, nothing to lean against but I got a LOT of cock. Was so fun. 

Sling in the back was hit or miss. Lots of trolls. I took a bunch of cock in random places but best was this twink boy who came hands free as I fucked him on the couch in the back. Got a bit of an audience. His cum tasted so good. 

The dark rooms in Toronto at Steamworks we’re a bit of a let down. The room at the front with the slurp ramp was a bit overlit and seems geared too much toward oral. I need my holes filled. The fuck bench didn’t get me a lot of attention either and people don’t seem to know how to fuck on it either I guess. Lots of what felt like amateur hour and condoms. Bleh. 

The dark room in the back was so dark and small and crowded it felt totally useless. 

Dark rooms get my seal of approval though. Orlando made that clear. So much cock and cum. Bend over, suck some cock. Random cock will find my ass as I do that sometimes but mostly ended up sucking someone off then standing up a bit and backing myself on their cock. Sometimes they just wanted oral and declined, but was the best way to keep action moving. Otherwise so many “watchers” in a dark room. Wtf

Love spreading my ass open in darkrooms, taking any cocks and loads!  This past Saturday ended up taking 15 loads in the darkroom at the sex club.  One guy pumped 4 loads into my cunt one after the other.  I was filled so full of cum and never seen who the guys were fucking my ass!  So love being a poz cumdump slut and just a piece of ass for guys to use!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

most of the time, yes. it was a chance in a few instances to suck off someone who ignored me elsewhere. hungry mouth + hard cock = cum flood.  however, there was one time at the infamous bar in e. st.louis, faces, (one of the few bars in the stl area with a dark/back room) I knelt down and after a few seconds, I felt liquid pour in my mouth. almost instantly I realized : he is peeing not coming. now I have nothing against water sports, have enjoyed them, but you don't go peeing in someone's mouth without asking. it is just dark room etiquette. lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love taking anon loads on a darkroom, knowing they could be hot or a complete troll. It doesn't matter. No talking, no status mentioned, and not knowing if they've bred me with an std. Then when I go back out to the lit play space knowing anyone I see could have been my breeder.

• Like 2

I'm totally addicted to dark room sex. As long as they're hard my mind just runs riot imagining it's some hot hunky spunk fucking me. Maybe depends on how furtive your imagination is but the not knowing aspect most definitely adds another dimension to sex that takes it up another level if you can work it to your advantage. And what's not to like about writhing totally naked sticky bodies, wandering hands, and hard cocks in the dark?   

3 hours ago, Barelondon said:

I love taking anon loads on a darkroom, knowing they could be hot or a complete troll. It doesn't matter. No talking, no status mentioned, and not knowing if they've bred me with an std. Then when I go back out to the lit play space knowing anyone I see could have been my breeder.

I used to be youngest slut in the darkrooms and usually got knowing winks from older naked daddies at the bar.
Usually their cocks getting hard again so I bent over for a repeat exhibition slut show  in the light.

• Like 1

Absolutely THE BEST! I'm about cock and cum - don't care what the guy attached looks like if it's a dark room.  It's all about the physical touch and raw sexual energy, not about how you feel about anyone else.  It's about how my pussy feels getting pounded - which is always amazing!