Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I love darkrooms since I had my coming out in 1991. First I started with those with a little light, but when I fisrt went into real darkness, I felt so right bending over and just let in any cock available. I remember I ended up with an STD (but was not pozzed then) and a completely empty bottle of poppers. And I found out how stimulating the smell of cum was running down my legs.

These days STDs have become a real plague in Berlin, but I still return to the darkest dark rooms, bend over and take my turns after being fucked for a good time to fill my seed into other willing holes. Love it!

(But have to go the doctor the other week every time)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's because European men see sex as a natural and beautiful act. Here in the US, we carry a whole lot of societal baggage around and we've somehow managed to make sex an unnatural, dirty thing. Maybe that's the thing about darkrooms. We leave our societal inhibitions at the door.

• 2 weeks later...

My first darkroom experience was at the Cellar in Toronto on a busy Saturday night. The place was packed with leathermen and I had to squeeze past guys to get into the darkroom. I bent over to suck a hard cock and my ass was grabbed and almost immediately filled with cock. Impossible to move so I stayed put while cock after cock found my hole and bred it. Been hooked on darkroom action ever since.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I have spent many a cum soaked evening in a darkroom.

One night at "The Richards St. Service Club." (I doubt anyone remembers it.) I walked into the darkroom, bent over and took loads for over 2 and a half hours. I lost count of how many loads I took, but I do remember that I crashed in my room and in the morning the bathhouse attendant dumped one more load into me before I left. :)

I have spent many a cum soaked evening in a darkroom.

One night at "The Richards St. Service Club." (I doubt anyone remembers it.) I walked into the darkroom, bent over and took loads for over 2 and a half hours. I lost count of how many loads I took, but I do remember that I crashed in my room and in the morning the bathhouse attendant dumped one more load into me before I left. :)

I remember the place well; many fond memories. One of them where I was taking loads all night, as I had to stay busy until the bus to Richmond started running. When I got back there I noticed that I still had cum running out of my ass, plus my face and hair were still covered in cum (I had travelled on the bus like that)

I did the darkroom last night- got fucked anon 20 or 25 times in the 7 hrs I was at the sex club- but only received 2 or 3 loads that I know of. Like so many sex parties, the guys were there and active, but too many were holding off cumming so they could play all night ( or maybe to save it for the most perfect stud who MIGHt show up later) Now if we could only make darkrooms as productive as gloryholes at the bookstore during lunchhour <g>

• Like 1

I spent 8 hours at Club Indy a month or so ago. It was a nice hot day, especially for so late in the year. I went back and forth between the darkroom and poolside all afternoon and evening. I took 3 anonymous loads and gave 3 . . . each time I made sure neither I nor the other guy could see each other before, during, or after which wasn't hard given the layout of the room. It was hot, to say the least. One of the guys that fucked me shot an enormous load in me and then grabbed a guy next to him and directed his cock into my hole to use his huge cumload for lube. I came in the guy's mouth that was sucking me off almost instantly when the second cock got past my pucker that time. I always go to Club Indy every time I get a chance and am driving through . . . just to play in that darkroom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I like giving loads in dark rooms. ... I then pulled out and walked out of the dark room. I never even saw the guy's face. He took three loads in about 5 minutes. And I have no doubt that he had another dick inside his ass as soon as I was out the door. Very, very hot.

I love darkrooms!!! What Jamesbgck says is exactly what happened to me, but at Steamworks in Toronto, in the darkroom at the back. I went in, couldn't see a thing but a guy started to play with my hole. As he fucked me bare others around him got excited by the action. So as soon as he pulled out after emptying his balls in my hole, another would take his place. And then a third. It was a wonderful feeling

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I LOVE Darkrooms and getting fucked -- REPEATEDLY with MULTIPLE LOADS of Jizz in my hole. I can open up and be a COMPLETE and TOTAL CUMDUMP for ANY ONE.

If you are Open to OLDER guys -- let them know. I've posted ads on Craigslist stating older guys welcome ... it Helps to get the Ass Fucked, LOADED and USED!

Anon bttm for Raw cock

5'9, 135lbs 29”waist, great build 44yo white guy ... face down, ass up, with the lights off... I'm lubed and ready to go- come over and breed my ass anon.

Love all types of cock .. small to average dicks are very hot ... love to take YOUR load deep in my Ass. Attitude & Experience ++ over age/looks.