Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I love being bred in the dark! Whether it's being bent over in the dark maze while anonymous tops breed my willing hole, or when I lay in the sling and can barely see the faces of the tops who squirt charged cum inside me, I love not knowing — or caring — who it is. As long as their cock is hard and can fill me with semen, I'm up for it!

I LOVE IT.

Always up for taking some ANONYMOUS Loads up my Ass. PLEASE .... USE IT as much as you want.

DUMP all the seed you can in me... ANY TIME. CUM DUMP House will have gloryholes, sling in the playroom and private OUTDOOR Areas for sex as well.

I hope many of you will visit.

Most on here are bottoms, but if ANY TOPs want to WHORE me Out, let me know.

Love to take MULTIPLE LOADS from MULTIPLE Men.

I love darkrooms........it is all about sex. I love the thrill the sleaziness taking all cocks up my ass and down my throat. Laying in a sling, feeling cocks in my ass, hands all over my body, the sounds of man sex. I have not done it yet, but want to be a bottom in a darkroom, chemmed up, taking 50 loads in my ass and down my throat....nothing like a dark room. OINK OINK

• 2 weeks later...

I'm versatile, which means I'm equally aroused by giving loads in a dark room as well as taking them. But when it comes to taking a load, all I have to do is find a nice hard dick, and let it unload into my ass. When it comes to fucking, I have to have a rough idea of who I'm fucking. If I'm not sexually attracted to the guy taking my cock, I'm unlikely to blow in him. I don't mind sliding in and out of his butt, but it won't be enough for me to shoot my load. But if if it's some young guy who has no idea that i'm planning to seed his ass with my sperm, well that makes me blow deep in a few short minutes!

I was at a Black Party in Cologne, Germany for the Gay Games last year. An Australian wrestler took me into the dark room they had set up and wanted to suck me off. He pulled my pants down and was working my cock. I felt hands on my shoulders and someone whispered in my ear, "do you take loads?" I said yes. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock into my hole. He pounded me so hard I shot my load in the wrestler's mouth. The guys buried his cock deep and I felt him unload in me. He pulled out and walked away. Damn it was hot.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I love going to leather bars with dark rooms. I'll get fucked in the backroom but I'll also aim to get fucked outside the backroom in a well-lit area, even right at the bar, which has happened on occasion. I like it when everyone in the bar knows what I am. Even when I take a break and get a drink, it's hot meeting and talking to guys who have just seen my ass get used in front of everyone. If I meet someone at the bar who isn't up for fucking me out in the open, I'll go with them to the dark room.

• Upvote 2

I love darkrooms since I had my coming out in 1991. First I started with those with a little light, but when I fisrt went into real darkness, I felt so right bending over and just let in any cock available. I remember I ended up with an STD (but was not pozzed then) and a completely empty bottle of poppers. And I found out how stimulating the smell of cum was running down my legs.

These days STDs have become a real plague in Berlin, but I still return to the darkest dark rooms, bend over and take my turns after being fucked for a good time to fill my seed into other willing holes. Love it!

(But have to go the doctor the other week every time)

Sounds great, i definitely need to get out to Berlin sometime soon and spread my legs for anyone and everyone!

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Depends on the crowd. If I've been looking around the club for a while and can't find anyone that i'm interested I usually go to the dark room and get fucked. will go look around again about every hour or so. it's great because i still get loads up my ass even though i can't find anyone i like

• 2 months later...
Guest Inthewind

Love it at river st club in Troy ny. Or loading docks in alleys behind abs,s always find guys there. Last time this happened I rode my ball on the trailer hitch while a guy was reaming my throat and came hard. What a turn on I rode home with the ball in my ass and hit every bump I could find.