Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Guest Matias47

I love dark rooms. I've always wanted to go to Slammer with a top and kick back in one of the slings blindfolded while the top pimps me out.

• 1 month later...

I went to the sauna and using the steam room which has a dim red light in the middle, you can get a rough idea of who is who .

I was bending over in the darkened steam room, with the steam and mist hissing out taking all cummers up my hairy butt being on all fours or straddled across the bench with poppers under my nose, taking all cock, I took 6 loads on Saturday and could smell the sex, Cum and Poppers mixed together. awesome

I've only been in one proper Dark Room, in Hamburg a few years ago. Got taken in there by a top who started out by making me bend over so he could stick his thick 7" cock in my mouth. Then he announced my presence in German, which drew a guy straight over to my ass. My top held my ass in place by the hips while the fucker just shoved in, humped me for about a minute and unloaded. Thereafter, my top moved me around physically to each cock in turn, and held me up by the hips to meet the thrusts. While nobody seemed to last very long fucking me, not all of them shot in me, some just pulling out after a hard quick fucking. Some would present their cock for cleaning, but the main guy always got his back in my mouth as soon as he could. He was talking the whole time to the ppl around us, directing them I guess, and there seemed to be at least 2 or 3 there at all times.

After 4 or 5 guys had cum in me, he pulled my head off his cock and took his turn in my ass. This meant I was now being fed other cocks, some cum-covered and slimy, others fresh and clean. One guy came in my mouth during this, my only oral load of the day. My main guy came in about 5 mins, then returned to my mouth for cleaning and more directing of the action. Another 9 or 10 fucks and 5 or more loads later, the action seemed to calm down around us. I got the impression that a new bottom had become the centre of attention. I had been there about 30 or 40 mins.

My ass was literally running with cum by then. My top took me back to a private room where he felched a lot of the cum out of me with the door open. A few guys stopped by to watch, and he invited 2 of them to add their loads. Then he fucked me again himself, taking his time about it, telling me I was "svelte" inside. I have to say, it was one of the very best of my slutting experiences. I only wish there were more places like that near me.

Fuckin Awesome, I came buckets, wishing I was you in that situation.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had one of the sluttiest times ever at sauna darkroom/steamroom in Cheshire

I've been constantly fucked, the spunk from the service station guy was good lube and I've taken approx 8 loads that I know of in the dark rooms at one point the spunk was running down my ass and legs and guys were queuing to fuck me, hands everywhere on my body i was so poppered up and driven by a desire to feel dick up me and swallow loads. I will phone in sick again for work. Daytime sex on weekdays gets the married guys or so it seems.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only had a few darkroom experiences, unfortunately. The first and by far the hottest I wrote about in my story 'The Night I Discovered Taking Loads' which was at Midtowne Spa in Houston.

Another memorable time was at Le Boy Disco in Rio de Janeiro. The first few times I was there I just took boys to the bathhouse upstairs, but on my last visit I discovered the darkroom. Just before closing time, there is a darkroom behind the big screen. Talk about busy and HOT, I took at lest eight loads from Hot Lean Brasilian Boys, and bred a couple of them too.

So, YES I LOVE taking loads darkrooms, not knowing who's breeding my hole just makes it SO much hotter!

Guest ff-whole

I'd rather have a really dark room or a completely dark room... like some already said, just bend down and take any cock that is swung in front of my cunt... No checking nothing... just give it to me...

Fuck it's Friday night... I think I am going to visit some hotels tonight... see what is around and available... I am so fucking hot and horny.

Spent most of Friday night poppered up in the dark steam room, i took nine loads up my ass and a couple down the gullet, i really got back into rimming some of the guys too.

As said, i love the anon fucks and sucks, its a great feeling just bending over, the steam hitting you in the dark room, sniffing the poppers, hands all over you, starting to feel the cocks sliding in your butt.

I was turned on inparticular by a really tall beefy fucker who was fucking me hard telling me what a "dirty filthy fucker" i was and telling other guys to "fuck this sluts throat" till i choked, he rewarded me with a heavy load deep in my butt and another lined up ready,He forced his used cock in my mouth to clean.

I lose all inhibitions in the dark room, great feeling.

Edited by DarkroomTaker

I was in the darkroom in a sauna in East London today - mainly bottoms there though so not much action. One guy was an east asian guy who had a fat cock and fucked me - with condom sadly - for a little while but mainly got off on choking me and getting me to gag almost puking a couple of times. He loved it and kept coming back for more. Finally pulled his cock out, held it, squirted on my tongue and rammed his cock back in. Cum tasted so good. During this last part, a guy fingered my hole which was lubed and rubbed his cock over my hole. I reached back between my legs and felt a lot of metal rings in his ball sack and the PA in his cock. Thankfully a small one. He pressed it in, fucked for a bit and pulled out to come round the side for me to suck his cock which I did then he lay down in front so I could wank and suck him finally pulling my head down to receive his load in my mouth. It's a pity there wasn't steam in the darkroom. The thought of the slickness of the steam dampened skin is sooooo appealing! I agreen with Uncut Brit, my inhibitions evaporate in the dark room. I love it.

love it sometimes.. just took a load in a darkroom at slammer in la, yesterday. in addition to 5 other loads i took elsewhere in the club. some guy started eating my ass out in the darkroom, made it all wet, and then just started fucking me. came in 2 minutes and left. and i went cruising for my next fuck.

Absolutely love giving loads in darkrooms. Ass-grabbin all over the place. Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fran, Sydney, Melbourn, and none in New York. Berlin by far has the biggest variety. NYC sucks. Heard of Omega Room in Queens and Paddles in Manhattan but no references on traffic. Never ventured. Suggestions?

What I'd like to see is a sling (or a fuck bench) inside a completely dark room where you can only hear the chains clanking when a guy is on it. But you cant't really see much.

Sauna Metro in Santiago (Chile) has a very good setup in one of it's semi-dark rooms. Most of the light comes from 2 blacklights and from the door. The sling is surrounded by a curtain made of long 10-inch strips of a durable dark material creating a sense of privacy. I had a a very good time there, took five loads in 2 hours. But I think that if the room were completely dark (OK, maybe some very inderiect low light), more guys would take the plunge and fuck that hole on the sling. Darkness gets rid of inhibitions.

You should cum over to Berlin for FOLSOM...I spent part of the evening in a sling taking loads....decided to take a break and go dance...got to the dance floor and the cum was running out of my loose hole...the horny skinhead started licking the cum off my legs and then started rimming me...was HOT!

Wow, I've never done anything like this and I have no idea where I would go to try it, but how erotic to imagine! Just the thought of bending over for some totally anonymous cock has me drooling.