[Hot Pigg] To GAY SEXCAPADES

Feeder

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

I have no idea at this point what I did to piss him off tonight but here's how my night went. He's not telling me what I did but did tell me that I could read it on his blog later. A person of my age shouldn't need to say that that is childish to someone of his age.

So I get invited to his cum dumps every time he has one, guessing not anymore. I missed the one last night b/c got too caught up in other things and forgot to text to see if he was still taking loads. Therefore I really wanted to make it to tonights cum dump. He was a regular for GS and I missed him every other time.

I text when I get off work and the bottom is still taking loads. I get there and Dan is there. I haven't seen him or GS for awhile and wanted to catch up but I had the biggest blue balls waiting for the bottom all day at work. I fuck him till I shoot and then step back and relax and talk. I had planned on shooting another load in him. I was number 9 or 10.

So I'm relaxing and jacking and watching. The bottom goes to piss and I offer to drink. We close the bathroom door and then I drink it. I would have in front of everyone but not everyone is into that. I watch relax and do the same. He takes another load. He starts complaining to me that he needs a break. I tell this to GS who says, "No he's a tough one and can take it."

No one is fucking anyone at this point. I start blowing a guy waiting. He then bends me over in front of everyone and starts fucking me. I'm not cleaned out at this point and not ready to play bottom to everyone b/c the other bottom needs a break. I wasn't looking for that tonight. This guy keeps eyeing me. I take him into the bathroom, let him fuck me till he blows and then go back out. This is all I can think of but GS said no in texts.

I hang out and jo waiting to see if bottom is going to be taking any more loads. He does get fucked by the guy that fucked me. Now I had my clothes on when the bottom said he needed a break the second time. He then went back to work so I took my clothes off again. I eat him out a bit. Then everything stalls again. So bottom takes GS into the hallway. GS comes back and says something about what are the plans now and where to go. So I start getting ready. Then he says something to the others about not getting dressed. So I asked I don't know if I should get dressed or not. No answer from GS. I should have seen signs at this point. Others start getting dressed. I'm kinda waiting to see if I could get the bottom's number. I text GS to see if he's even interested. He doesn't respond or even look at me. Again, not seeing this. So I eventually figure I can just hit the bottom up online and go to say bye to GS. I lean over to say bye and he doesn't even attempt to move halfway. I climb over a guy and get a flacid kiss.

I leave and meet up with my best friend around the corner. Then the back and forth text messaging starts. He is rude in every one and will not tell me what I did. Keeps telling me you know what you did and he asked if he was wrong and the others agreed with him. Well one, I don't know what I did hence this long post. Two, if you can ask others if you were right, what were you right for. You didn't tell me to leave. You just make it look like everyone else was leaving so you could berate me on text message later. Three, if I was a problem, I would expect that someone that hosts this kind of party all the time would know how to tell someone to leave instead of create a situation to get him to leave. Four, you don't even have the balls to tell me what I did. That's such a childish thing to do. Five, at this point I don't want to deal with him anymore. He obviously cannot speak his mind and I don't like dealing with people who you never know if you are doing something right or doing something wrong. Good luck you guys to those who go to his events. You may end up like me at the end of them. One of his bottom sluts told me once he gets bipolar when drinking too much so he wouldn't bottom for him anymore. I don't know if this is the case but either way it's uncalled for.

GS, I'm sorry for whatever I did. I would have a least talked to you about it if the shoe was on the other foot. Good luck to you.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-9131185815798695542?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.