Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?  

836 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

I love to be poz!

well I'm kind of a bug chaser. I don't specifically chase stds but I like the feeling if I get one by accident and it makes me really horny. So, I might love being poz because of the whole chaser thing... But I don't think so. I think I love being poz because it released my inner slut. I did and do things I never would have if I was still neg and I constantly have sexual experiences that are absolutely worth it. Also, I like how I'm treated like dirt by most tops. Since my conversion most of them don't restrain themselves, they treat me like the cumslut I am. Nothing says "I'm a worthless faggot cumwhore and live to serve you however, wherever and whenever you want!" like being poz without any meds.

I don't really see any downside to being poz. i don't take meds so there's no side effects and i don't need to worry about taking them every day. I just enjoy being poz and i have no regrets or worries whatsoever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The sex is definitely hotter. More guys want your load and more guys want to dump their load in you. I have not had one medical issue and have been in demand . That is why I've become a total bottom.Love pleasing my top and knowing he is getting a hungry poz hole and doesn't have to ask me a million questions.Just shove it in and cum in me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

For me it's quite complicated at the moment so I didn't vote.

It's been 3 years since I discovered there are bathhouses in my city and started visiting them a few times a month. I was not chasing at all but never asked anyone to use condom too... I always go there and take a cabin, drink several beers and let anyone (almost all were mature men) to fuck me and breed me. It's an addiction you know.... And then I started to visit bathhouses more frequently and I remember I took 8-9 loads somedays. Less than a year I got a terrible flu but I didn't mind it. Sometimes I was thinking I already have it in the past 2 years but I've never wanted to admit it. For the last 4 months I was actively chasing and I let at least 20 guys to bred me in the darkroom and cabins... I met more than 200 anonymous men (150+ raw) in the bathhouse in 3 years.

For the last 6 months I mostly felt myself very exhausted and finally 1 month ago I was diagnosed and not surprised. Got tested for several things and it took almost a month. I've just started my meds 2 days ago... Am I happy? Well I am happy at least I know my status right now but I have lots of question marks.

I don’t have a job even I have skills and probably I’ll never be able to find a regular job because I am flagged. My health insurance is very limited and I got terrible month just thinking about if they are not gonna cover the meds. At the moment I have them for free (they cost $720 in my country). I have a stupid medical report given by my doctor and it says “This person must be medicated 1 year for HIV) What’s then? We can’t control future but you are more down when you don’t have a job or any money.  Now I am aware I should be more careful –more than negative people- what to eat and drink. used to drink a lot which is not cool but anyway I’ll miss lots of things. Those meds are great today but not a miracle we know. I’ll have more health issues in the future I am aware.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

I am real new to this......just had my "poz card" a month or so.   I have to admit that the first thirty days was kind of rough.  I was just not sure I had done the right thing.  But, as I learned to accept my status...and to look at why I **** in the first place, it got through that.   The last week has been much better and I am becoming much much happier being POZ.   I had some regret, but that has passed and I am thrilled with my choice.   I am fucking POZ and I love it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:35 AM, gay2go said:

I love to be poz!

well I'm kind of a bug chaser. I don't specifically chase stds but I like the feeling if I get one by accident and it makes me really horny. So, I might love being poz because of the whole chaser thing... But I don't think so. I think I love being poz because it released my inner slut. I did and do things I never would have if I was still neg and I constantly have sexual experiences that are absolutely worth it. Also, I like how I'm treated like dirt by most tops. Since my conversion most of them don't restrain themselves, they treat me like the cumslut I am. Nothing says "I'm a worthless faggot cumwhore and live to serve you however, wherever and whenever you want!" like being poz without any meds.

I don't really see any downside to being poz. i don't take meds so there's no side effects and i don't need to worry about taking them every day. I just enjoy being poz and i have no regrets or worries whatsoever.

That was my thinking; poz guys, whether top or bottom tend to be more slutty IMO. Throwing all caution to the wind!!!

Edited by Leatherman667
  • Upvote 2

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 8:56 PM, ProudPozPig said:

When I'm naked and sweaty with another poz pig . . . when I've got my tongue deep down his throat and my cock deep up his ass . . . when he's pinning me down and knocking me up . . . yeah, I FUKKIN LOVE being poz.

As sweet as fuck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, Leatherman667 said:

That was my thinking; poz guys, whether top or bottom tend to be more slutty IMO. Throwing all caution to the wind!!!

I totally agree with you, since you are responsibly (not drunk or otherwise mind altered) ready to accept the consequences of your actions you can (poz or not) completely focus all your sex on the mutual pleasure sharing between you and your partners in any position/situation you like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NudistPerv

I voted yes, love being poz...because after 25 years.. u get used to it. It's not always fun, but what ever is? It's the way it is. I admit that chasers do annoy the fuck outta me... maybe because I got it the old fashioned way; from a bath house (-and a few other things too!)

When I'm playing all night and totally connected in body, mind and soul with a poz pig who shares my sick, twisted, perverted fetish for men celebrating and thirsting for each other's poison fluids .... yeah, i fukkin LOVE being poz and wouldn't have it any other way. 

It's super complicated.  Great not having to worry.  Also great to come to terms with how dirty, promiscuous fag I am.  Really into bonding with other dudes who like me have made sex and fluid exchange more important than health.  But there are some downsides too I'm happy to share on private messages, it's bit personal and embarrassing 

• Upvote 1

Guest NudistPerv
On 6/22/2017 at 5:29 PM, NudistPerv said:

I voted yes, love being poz...because after 25 years.. u get used to it. It's not always fun, but what ever is? It's the way it is. I admit that chasers do annoy the fuck outta me... maybe because I got it the old fashioned way; from a bath house (-and a few other things too!)

I should check my writing before I hit 'send' ...! I meant to write that after 25 plus years ..as in over 25 years as poz ..and when I said chasers annoy me, it was suppose to be sarcastic, meaning I didn't chase it and I got it...~but when one was a giant bath house kinky-whore-cock hungry slut-  well, things happen!~ ...By the way...when you already have something (poz), you can suddenly relax ..and enjoy more bare cocks!

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/9/2014 at 5:26 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I've always lived my life on my own terms and that means I've NEVER had a condom on/in me, so becoming poz was inevitable. I embrace my poz status as a symbol of my personal freedom and I love being poz because the poz community is full of the most wonderful men.

truth ❗️