Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?  

836 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

No apologies, fears or regrets.

I've been an openly poz and proud bareback pig for almost 35 years, and I'm happy to see more poz guys taking both pride and pleasure in their status. No one denies that HIV brings lifelong challenges, as does any chronic condition. But I'm living proof that it can also bring so much joy as well - including understanding, compassion, community, appreciation for life ... and the fukking hottest and most intense sexual experiences imaginable. Cheers!

Edited by ProudPozPig

On 10/30/2017 at 7:37 AM, ballerva said:

Mixed feelings here. I didn't chase. Was stealth pozzed. On the one hand I love bareback sex and my sex is hotter being a poz man (not sure why, it just is). But I do worry about the cost of meds, long-term health issues, etc. If I were still neg I'd definitely go on PreP, fuck bare and stay neg. 

Love being neg and fucking bb. On PReP and love the freedom and sex I am having.  I don't really care about status and have several undet. fuck buds and they are wonderful sex buddies and friends.

• Upvote 3

On 11/19/2017 at 5:43 AM, bihairy said:

Love being neg and fucking bb. On PReP and love the freedom and sex I am having.  I don't really care about status and have several undet. fuck buds and they are wonderful sex buddies and friends.

Smart!  Pig out on prep and spare yourself a lot of nasty and embarrassing shit that you’re poz bros suffer thru.  ?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest BZcumdump

I love the freedom of being poz and no longer having the stress of trying to prevent becoming poz.   There is no better feeling for me than being fucked raw and feeling a hard cock pulsate as it shoots its load deep inside my hole.  Lots of guys also love fuck a cum sloppy home (while there a few that won't).  Without that freedom, sex is limiting and not as fulfilling.

I became Poz in 2004, before Prep.   If going on Prep was available to me back then, I would prefer being negative and on Prep.

However, the downside of this freedom is that you need to get vaccinated for Hep B, and take your chances when eating ass (which I love to do) in getting Hep A.   Then there is Hep C, which is the worst.  Of course there are also all the other STI's as well.  

When you are addicted to taking as much raw dick as you can and always taking the load, you will get other STI's.  I've had Hep A in 1998, got the shots for Hep B, Hep C this year (awful experience), Gonorrhea in the past, Syphillis in the past, etc.    So going on Prep gives you the freedom with little worry about getting HIV, but it won't prevent you from getting Hep C, Syphillis, Gonorrhea, etc.   If you can accept those risks, then I say be a cumdump whore.

I am a cumdump whore and crave dick 24/7.  When I go to the local bathhouse, I usually get fucked raw by 10 to 15 different men.  I could take as many as 15 to 20 loads and when my time is up, I'm devastated that I have to leave because at that point, I'm craving more dick and loads than when I arrived.   I honestly think I would need 50 loads in a single day to feel totally satisfied.

Is sex better now with barebacking than when I practice safe sex.  Absolutely no comparison.  There's nothing better that getting fucked and breeded by raw dick.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:13 PM, DetroitCumDump said:

I love the freedom of being poz and no longer having the stress of trying to prevent becoming poz.   There is no better feeling for me than being fucked raw and feeling a hard cock pulsate as it shoots its load deep inside my hole.  Lots of guys also love fuck a cum sloppy home (while there a few that won't).  Without that freedom, sex is limiting and not as fulfilling.

I became Poz in 2004, before Prep.   If going on Prep was available to me back then, I would prefer being negative and on Prep.

However, the downside of this freedom is that you need to get vaccinated for Hep B, and take your chances when eating ass (which I love to do) in getting Hep A.   Then there is Hep C, which is the worst.  Of course there are also all the other STI's as well.  

When you are addicted to taking as much raw dick as you can and always taking the load, you will get other STI's.  I've had Hep A in 1998, got the shots for Hep B, Hep C this year (awful experience), Gonorrhea in the past, Syphillis in the past, etc.    So going on Prep gives you the freedom with little worry about getting HIV, but it won't prevent you from getting Hep C, Syphillis, Gonorrhea, etc.   If you can accept those risks, then I say be a cumdump whore.

I am a cumdump whore and crave dick 24/7.  When I go to the local bathhouse, I usually get fucked raw by 10 to 15 different men.  I could take as many as 15 to 20 loads and when my time is up, I'm devastated that I have to leave because at that point, I'm craving more dick and loads than when I arrived.   I honestly think I would need 50 loads in a single day to feel totally satisfied.

Is sex better now with barebacking than when I practice safe sex.  Absolutely no comparison.  There's nothing better that getting fucked and breeded by raw dick.

Had my share of STI also. But Love bb sex and how great it feels. Nothing better than sliding inside a nice warm hole.  Other than sliding inside a wet one already seeded..Love sloppy holes!!

• Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 3:13 PM, DetroitCumDump said:

My doctor says there is a pill that is an easy cure for Hep C, or at least the way he put it, it sounded like an easy cure. He said the insurance would cover it the first time but then after that they wouldn't and it is expensive!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tommy1973
On 6/4/2016 at 6:12 AM, tommy1973 said:

I love being poz. I cum more and usually have a constant stream of seed ozzing from my cock. So horny

post-46323-0-11794300-1465045946_thumb.jpg

17541412276982178.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 11/20/2017 at 12:43 AM, bihairy said:

Love being fucked bb. It's the only thing I've ever really been good at. Undetectable guys are so hot, especially when you tell them that you know EXACTLY what undetectable means - and that I still want them to blast me full of cum (and piss if they want to). In fact, I'm a TOTAL pig for the four fluids.

• 3 months later...

So, I saw this topic a while ago.  Almost answered, then wanted to wait until I had a few moments to write more.  I seroconverted many years ago,  I was in my twenties.  I never practiced safe sex,  except occasionally with early hookups here and there.  I was in the period of the late nineties, when the shock of AIDS was wearing off, and the safe sex talk had sort of died down.   I never bottomed, not even once.  And the truth is I was under this misimpression that it was really almost impossible to get HIV by being a top.  But I have a big dick and it would occasionally get those chafing sores.  And also I got the clap and other shit here and there so most likely converted due to the combination.  But I would also party and fuck guys I knew were poz.  I was really muscular back then and used to pound a few big muscle guys I thought were hot.  And one of the hottest ones I was partying with told me he was poz.  And to be honest, it turned me on for some reason.  He was huge perfect body, huge cock and handsome.   It was hard for me not to fuck him.  I would go over there and pound his ass all night a lot.  And somehow, I never got it from him.   When I used to get tested I would sometimes make little proclamations like, oh I am gonna play safe from now on.  Never lasted.  Throw that glass pipe in there and forget it.   When I went for std testing HIV was last on my mind.  It shocked me to say the least.   And as I wrote before, I went right to the bathhouse and did some serious seeding.  For days.

Whats it like?  I guess I can't answer, which is why I didn't before.  I waited many years for meds.  I think the meth kept my viral load down for years, because when I ended up in the can and off it, it went up,  I got rashes and started meds. (I'm not crazy others have had the same experience with meth).   Would I choose to be neg?  I don't live in that sort of fantasy world.  We make decisions and we live with them.  I cannot say that I did not have a ton of fun.  And would have a hard time trading those experiences.  I mean a ton of nasty kinky fun.   But I also can not say that I don't wonder when it will start to impede my life.  I have no issue with bugchasers.  I think it is bad to ever criticize anyones fantasy.  We don't understand certain things that do not appeal to us.  I thought fisting was odd when I was in my teens,  but grew to love fisting guys later.  So I am hesitant to judge the fantasies of others.

For me, I do not want to suffer or look ragged.  I just don't.    I've got a manageable  strain, and that makes it easier.  

Poz guys are more fun.  Less inhibitions.  Some have self hatred,  I avoid all self hating people like the plague.  Which is why despite being a super piglet,  I do not fuck guys that self loathe or just want loads for the sake of it.  No shame in their game, but I like to fuck.  I like the pleasure.  And the truth is,  I think I have an STI now.  Just as of today,  I hate those stupid shots.  Going in there  "Hey its me again."   They know Im poz,  so then know I am barebacking.  I do not care what people think.  I just would rather avoid unnecessary pain.   I have lost friends to AIDS that were ready to go.  I have lost others who were not ready to go.  I want to live more, as long as possible.  Breed as many more holes as I can.  At least that is how I feel in the now.  And the now is all we have.  The past is an interpretation.  The future is an illusion.  All we have is today.    So my final word is that  I accept it,  and when I dig down deep,   I feel I had I had fun.   And I probably would not change the past.

Edited by BBoink
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Cutedelicategay

Process of seroconversion is a personal choice every gay man goes through at least once in life. Back in 80s people didn't know what it was all about and a great number of people had no  choice then. They were getting converted without their knowledge. Now with advances in science and medicine, people are able to make informed choices. For me I never had that choice. They way I was raised was that my being existed to serve masculine men for sex. I am so submissive that my ass and cock are have their own brain. They are always willing to serve and now being poz I am mentally and emotional satisfied that my role is now complete. I can be that person  whose sole purpose is to offer my body to please men. I love cum and without at least one every day I feel frustrated. It's difficult to explain but pleasure to experience. I have no regrets about being poz as it was matter of time. Only regret I have is I turned down my godfather's offer of a pozzing ritual for me and got bugged in a bathhouse.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2011 at 5:51 PM, hungry_hole said:

For many years I've thought of a Bareback Club where all the men are free of diseases and tested regularly. There would be orgies organized by the club where EVERYTHING goes. I thnk is possible to create such organization.

Great idea, it would be awesome to have a place to go and let loose taking load after load and not have to worry about anything strange 

• 2 weeks later...