rawTOP

Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?  

837 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

I just changed my vote from "yeah, sorta" to "not really". Why? Up until now I have not had any real ill effects from being poz either health wise of financial, so while I was definitely not chasing and was in fact a condom nazi now bare backing without fear has its positive. That was until now. I just turned 65 and went from my companies full health insurance to their medicare advantage plan. With the full plan I had a $65 co-pay which was covered by a Viiv co-pay assistance card so I paid nothing for my meds (Triumeq). Now with the medicare plan I pay a co-pay of $45 and no co-pay assistance with medicare. Still not a big deal. But there is this thing with medicare part d that says that after you have purchased $3300 worth of prescription you enter "phase 2" of coverage aka the gap aka the doughnut  hole. in this phase you have to pay a  45% co-pay for generics and 35% for name brand drugs until you have spent $5000 out of pocket! After that you enter phase 3 or the catastrophic phase where you pay $5 - 8. Given that my med is $2700 a month that means I am guaranteed that I will be paying $1000 a month after Feb each yea and at least$5000 a year on meds! Not so nice.   

Edited by lower_bucks_bottom

I believe the negatives outweigh the positive.  I seroconverted in 2004 and started on meds 2013 and never had any problems with side-effects.  I'm 55 and I'm glad it happened when I was 42 as  I never would have had the life I've had so far.  I don't deny I've had some amazing fun times while high and met some amazing people.  I've also had some pretty big lows and met some absolute low lifes.  I could never have emigrated and there are restrictions on where you can work.   Unless you are married to a citizen of the country you want to move to most countries will not take people with HIV.  This not unique to HIV.  The same applies if you are diabetic.  HIV patients are some of the most commonly discriminated against in housing and healthcare.  I work in healthcare and I've seen it firsthand.  Nothing is ever said directly to the patient but they are left wondering why they didn't get the best treatment available or their operation/treatment on time.  It's subtle and it happens.  So on balance I believe the negatives outweigh the positives

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BZcumdump

I’d rather be negative and on prep and take loads.   Becoming poz in 2004 was somewhat of a relief because the stress of trying to stay negative was overwhelming.  Being poz allowed me much more freedom with sex.  I love feeling a guys dick pulsate and hearing a guy moan as he shoots a load deep inside my hole.  That makes it worth it.  Also being a cum dump and having hundreds or now even thousands (I lost count) of dicks release their loads in me is so freeing.  I love being the source of pleasure for men who breed.   Am I looking forward to a day for an hiv cure and vaccine..  absolutely.    And if they could only find a vaccine for hep c too, the world would be perfect and I’d probably average 30 plus breedings a week at that point.    If the majority of my life was spent taking raw dick, I couldn’t imagine anything else cumming close to making me happier. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2014 at 2:14 PM, BBSeroMan said:

Fucking love being a POZ PIG TOP. I fuck A LOT of chasers and knock em up with my toxic no meds breeding tool. Always HARD. Always HORNY. Love pozzing the versatile Tops especially cuz I know they're gonna fuck my strains in more negs

I would love you to make me poz!

On 1/18/2016 at 8:32 PM, CREAMSAUCE said:

Hey guys,

I'm a bugchaser.

and acting if I'm poz.

in other words,

I told my complete surroundings that I'm poz. from family, friends, neighbourhood, work, colleagues, strangers, insurance companies, dentist, etc.

as in fact I'm not poz yet.

but none of them react in a strange way, none of them are insulting me in any way, I still have my job. and in fact I use it sometimes in my advantage. if there is any haha.

maybe over here in the Netherlands we act quite normal or in other words, not in panic when someone says he's poz.

I am also bug chaserr.... and searching for a toxic gifter

No, I don't like it.  I FUKKIN LOVE IT!

Poz infection liberated me to be the dark, twisted, perverted sex pig I am. No fears, worries or regrets ... no apologies or shame ... no inhibitions or regard for anyone else's expectation. It freed me from all that bullshit and left me with only insatiable lust for wasted poz bodies ... hunger for poz cum, cock and cunts ... and unbridled desire for intense, sweaty, all-consuming sex with like-minded poz pigs.

BE A PROUD POZ PIG!!!

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2011 at 4:51 PM, hungry_hole said:

For many years I've thought of a Bareback Club where all the men are free of diseases and tested regularly. There would be orgies organized by the club where EVERYTHING goes. I thnk is possible to create such organization.

My god this is a brilliant idea. A private club where all members are tested regulary so there would little fear of catching bugs. Hmmm new app idea?

2 hours ago, PhatWhiteButt said:

My god this is a brilliant idea. A private club where all members are tested regulary so there would little fear of catching bugs. Hmmm new app idea?

This will not work. Immediately after Seroconversion a person's viral load is the highest. Seroconversion can take a week to 90 days.

Herpes is similar. It takes two weeks to have your first outbreak, and often people don’t even notice it until it’s scabbed over and healing - if they even show symptoms. 

And that’s just what we got NOW. It’s reasonable to expect something else to show up sooner or later...

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817

I've known I'm poz for almost three years now, but I only found out because I had a severe case of double AIDS related pneumonia. This means I have a few issues caused before I started on medication, which itself has some side effects, meaning that I now have to take 8 pills a day plus vitamin supplements. This part sucks, but having the freedom to fuck anyone, anywhere, anyhow and finding out just how many guys here love my deviations and perversions, but are willing to introduce me to new ones any time.