837 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

Guest Porthos
1 hour ago, CamoPup said:

that's how I feel about it; I was fucking raw and knew it was jut a matter of time before I was pozzed; got it and living with it 

I couldn't have said it better.....exactly how i feel

Of course !

i Am in France and I was chasing aids for a year, and I started with a poz gifter student in Chicago... he invited me to come to him in Chicago in May during ilm and I did it for a week of pure perversion fuck... the last day he did a blood slam with me to be sure I take his med resistant strain and 2 weeks later in France I was sick like hell

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
Guest poztoxicbreeder
On 6/10/2014 at 10:03 AM, LeicesterUK_POZ said:

I could never stay hard in a condom, either fucking or when someone fucked me but the good boy in me just put up, then I hooked with a guy in a club...think I was 18 and he was 20 and we ended up back at his, once we got all he sucking and wanking over with it was time to fuck and there was no mention of rubber...he went in raw and it was like a whole new world opened up. By the morning I went home with 3 loads inside me. We dated for 3 months and then I spotted walking into a city centre cottage and upon investigation he was fucked a guy in a stall raw. But then I was young and thought that relationships where about fucking with one guy only so ended it but left with bareback desire alight.

After that I would avoid rubbers if I could and by the time I hit 26 I was poz and I am now 36 and workout 5 times aweek and run triathlons so it hasn't stopped me in anyway; yes I have to take a pill a day...I have to do that for hayfever too, really not hard; I have to go to hospital every 6 months I get a full check up looking at everything from my weight to my blood pressure so if something is amiss there is time to fix it.

I only look for guys into bb so don't have the rejection and I find these days 90% of guys in a dark room bb and if they want it safe I just move off; however I find a lot will take that bag off anyway and go in raw.

If bb is your thing then becoming poz is something you have to deal with; so you can either moan or moan while taking a recharge off another hot poz guy and get on enjoying your one life!

Guest poztoxicbreeder

I feared to become poz all my life until I was 37 and my ex lied to me and pozzed me. Was scared and it was though but year later I embraced it and now 10y off meds I feel amazing and love to poz and only always fuck BB....love to be poz

• 4 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

Once I have contracted SYPH again, I will have achieved nearly the entire set of STDs since getting knocked up last year.   I had heard that getting my ass POZZED would yield lots of great sex with other POZ guys.    But, becoming a magnet for other STDS has been an unexpected thrill.   JUST NEED A DISEASED DICK TO PUMP THAT SYPH INTO ME AGAIN.   

Yeah, the combo is kind of kicking my ass health-wise.  But fuck it, I am loving every minute of it.   Being a FAG CESSPOOL of SEX DISEASES is an amazing life.   NO REGRETS.

Now if anyone in NC, SC, GA, TN, FL has a hot load of syph to share......hit me up.

It completely changed the way I look at life. I was close to death from PCP pneumonia when I was diagnosed. Having that kind of close call changes you. Things that used to seem really important got bumped down to the maybe/someday list  It is very hard on other people who love you. They always worry and for good reason. Yes, 6 months of meds = a new car. Insurance is a must - ask your doc about a copay card. That helps a lot. 

I didn't become a total slut bareback bottom until I was poz. I started out thinking "what have I got to lose" and now that's evolved to really enjoying anon bareback sex in all sorts of places. Yes, I catch other diseases - gotta have STD testing done every 90 days. I didn't become infected on purpose but now I am living with it and it creates a different frame of reference every day. Like having a kid, becoming poz is not something you can undo. Think very hard about that and talk to lots of poz people before you move in that direction.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2019 at 5:58 PM, sedecki said:

It completely changed the way I look at life. I was close to death from PCP pneumonia when I was diagnosed. Having that kind of close call changes you. Things that used to seem really important got bumped down to the maybe/someday list  It is very hard on other people who love you. They always worry and for good reason. Yes, 6 months of meds = a new car. Insurance is a must - ask your doc about a copay card. That helps a lot. 

I didn't become a total slut bareback bottom until I was poz. I started out thinking "what have I got to lose" and now that's evolved to really enjoying anon bareback sex in all sorts of places. Yes, I catch other diseases - gotta have STD testing done every 90 days. I didn't become infected on purpose but now I am living with it and it creates a different frame of reference every day. Like having a kid, becoming poz is not something you can undo. Think very hard about that and talk to lots of poz people before you move in that direction.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^