rawTOP

Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?  

836 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

Yes I like being a Poz cumdumpster  everyone is still having a good time with me at bathhouses and mens  parties. 99% of guys breed rawdawg these days and I don’t have a problem with that at all. It’s not a bad thing to be Poz it’s not a big deal for me most guys I meet are Poz too

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2011 at 11:03 AM, hungry_hole said:

What about other "nasties"? HIV is not the only one, so the freedom of a poz guy is still restricted unless you don't care about other diseases.

I've been a BB bottom for 12 years and have felt free and I have taken loads from total strangers: I've taken loads in a gloryhole and I never saw who was on the other side, just his load running down my legs. What I'm trying to say is that an HIV-neg bottom can also allow himself to be a slut and have fun doing it.

^^^^^^^^Exactly......

I got on prep, because of being informed, knowing I don't like condoms and that knowing a lot of guys aren't gonna tell me their status. I only BB because raw is law and I enjoy it. In my past, I have had a few guys come to me while in a sling at a few outdoor parties , actually walk away when I asked them to put condoms on to play. They didn't want the safe play route, thankfully my concern was respected and sex wasn't forced upon me.

This was a period of my life I didn't have access tho prep. I was frustrated that guys would turn me away, because I wouldn't BB.  

Now, I m on prep, continue to learn about poz/UD status and stay responsible with STis and neg status. I still can breed, and go bareback. I can still do these things on prep. ... Sooo you don't have to be poz to enjoy freeing sex and breeding, somehow there is this notion you have to be poz to enjoy BB and breeding. That's no true.

I welcome UD cock in my hole. I just want the freedom to enjoy poz talk and have fun sex UD men... without stigma.

Final note ...even on prep I still have to be mindful of STIs.. I had to go get checked and about a year ago half ago, because I got syphilis. I was embarrassed, but my bf was luckily enough understanding (we both are poly/open). I got medication for it and I had to notify my sex partners. That's being responsible.  Having sex with poz men can still be fun and still be safe with responsibility and communication.

I enjoy my sexuality, I own my sex and I own my fetishes and likes. I ve been to a lot of sex parties and group play. I say all this to make the point, BB and breeding, kissing and cuddling, sucking and anything else...can still be enjoyable.  Make informed decisions, educate yourself and love yourself. There are UD men and  (+) men out there who are responsible, loving and respectful of your neg status.  Just like with everything else, you have to have conversation.

I neither like or dislike being poz. I rarely  think about my status. It is what it is and it hasn’t in anyway negatively impacted my life. When I tested poz, I wasn’t upset or disheartened. I had been BB’ing exclusively for a few years at that point & I had always been honest with myself that it wasn’t a matter IF I became poz but WHEN. I was not a chaser nor desired to be poz but I knew it would eventually happen if I kept having raw sex and despite only having BB sex with neg guys, I also knew there was no way to be sure. I simply accepted that it could happen and when it did, I was ok with it. 

I would say I am proud of my status & feel no shame. Becoming poz put me on the right path. After testing poz I got into health and fitness and started to hit the gym hard, something I do religiously and at my age I am in amazing shape. I stopped drinking so much and got into eating healthy. The biggest change and blessing for me was that I could begin having sex the way I desired with no shame, regret, or anxiety. I was further able to enjoy BB sex more & not worry so much about status or the result of my next test. It truly took away the compulsive anxiety about STDs and testing and I just felt so much freedom. 

10 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Only the severely mentally ill with death wishes want to get HIV or get pozzed with HIV or as many HIV strains and STDs as they can get.

There are others such as the naive Gen Z who have not heard of HIV and they were born long after the cocktail was developed so they foolishly assume that "nobody gets HIV or dies from HIV/AIDS..." or that prep keeps them neg, never fails, and that if they get HIV that the meds are no big deal or some have told me how they assume the HIV meds are  like taking a daily vitamin or aspirin.

Unfortunately what you just stated as a negative is actually the facts. I’ve been poz for over 30 years. Never had an health issue. Now I must admit that when I was first diagnosed I thought I was going to die like so many that had fucked me. 
But as the medicines advanced and as I remained healthy I turned the negative of being HIV poz to a positive. 
I took loads this weekend (and previous weekends) without fear of dying. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Considering that we already had efficient drugs when I decided to convert:

I love being poz because it enabled me to have the only kind of sex which I think is worth it. I am not into gears and stuff, but I love all to take in all the fluids of my partner, sperm, piss & shit. Any barrier to that kills the joy. 

On top of that I carry this very strong association between being gay and having hiv. I know that it's totally irrational, but I love to be a poz gay pig. 

Love it ?  I really never think about it.  I met this guy and we hit it off sexually-he had a long time  boyfriend.  Met him on asspig.  He introduced him to Tina and that was my reason for meeting him. Fell in love with her.  Will admit assumed he was on meds and he was not.  Thought long and hard about going back to have sex with him.  But I did and while he was fucking me in the sling I smiled at him and nodded.  He smiled back and fucked me harder.  I did become poz.  After my next regular check up, my doctor actually called me which I thought odd. We played telephone tag for a while and when we finally connected he told me I was poz which I knew as I had taken a test during one of our sessions with other guys there and we fucked like hell.  The doctor asked me if I wanted a scrip for sleeping pills and I said thank you but no.  I did see a doctor who deals with HIV and other such diseases I got on medication and have had no reaction at all.  Now get blood tests once a year. And can go to the baths Nd parties and can get fucked all night which I love.  Nothing better than taking load after load up my ass.   Would do it gain in a heartbeat. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yes. In a way, the pozzed out punch card at the local health center is like a driver's license given only to gay men. 

Not that one needs much motive in the heat of the moment, but being Poz is an unspoken permission to indulge, take what you will and enjoy it to the fullest. 

It's A taste of freedom - however fucked the cost. And Poz men are sexy as hell. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 1:02 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Unfortunately what you just stated as a negative is actually the facts. I’ve been poz for over 30 years. Never had an health issue. Now I must admit that when I was first diagnosed I thought I was going to die like so many that had fucked me. 
But as the medicines advanced and as I remained healthy I turned the negative of being HIV poz to a positive. 
I took loads this weekend (and previous weekends) without fear of dying. 

So what happens when you get infected with new strains of HIV and the meds fail, or when you get drug resistant bacterial infections or other STI's?

1 hour ago, TotalTop said:

So what happens when you get infected with new strains of HIV and the meds fail, or when you get drug resistant bacterial infections or other STI's?

I will let you know when that happens. To this point it hasn’t happened. Yes I’ve had STIs in the past but non in recent years. 

I loathe being HIV positive.

There is an enemy entrenched in my body and there is no way to drive it out. I am enslaved to a medication that I have no choice but take - if I don’t, even briefly, the enemy will take advantage of the weakness in my defense and begin trying to kill me.

Again.

The first time, it came so close to succeeding that two small parts of my brain died.

It’s not getting another fucking chance, but it’s got other ways to make life miserable. If it can’t kill me quick by destroying my immune system, then it will kill me slow by keeping my body’s systems constantly inflamed, wearing them down before their time. It’s speeding up my clock, hastening my expiration date, and I resent the everliving fuck out of it.

I feel soiled. There’s a stain on me that shows whenever I offer my body to another person, and no one will ever choose to be with me again who doesn’t have, in the back of their mind, that HIV is in the bed with them along with me. And I can never shake the knowledge that Undetectable does not mean absent, and virtually impossible does not mean impossible. If I were to inflict this on another person, I could not forgive myself in this life. So I do not enjoy the ‘freedom to fuck’ that so many crow about, or even madly seek infection to obtain - I may not have to live in fear of catching it, but now I live in greater dread of passing it to some other soul. I can never relax my vigilance for a moment.

Nor can I hide what I’ve become. At the very, very least, if I ask a person to touch me, I owe it to him to tell him what hazard I contain, so he may choose what he believes is best for him. I would have dearly loved to have that knowledge for myself the day that I was pozzed.

I loathe being Poz because not one single, solitary day of my life passes now that I am not reminded that I am. And until that future miracle day comes when Science says Eureka, here’s the cure - no day ever will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1