Bathhouse Gift

I’m one of those bisexuals who has a lust for cock, but a strong dislike for (gay) affection. A man can shove his cock up my ass, but a kiss or cuddle is too intimate. Kissing is only for girls.  I try to avoid the romance by going to cruising areas like parks, adult bookstores or a bathhouse, but even there some men really want to kiss. But I don’t go to those places for romance, I just want sex. I want to wrap my lips around a dick not around a tongue, and I have no problem if a guy wants to stick his tongue in my butthole, but not in my mouth.

Still, I’m pretty shy and have some trouble saying no. Sometimes I just don’t get rid of people. In the bathhouse there was this guy who really fancied me. I don’t know his name, but I always saw him as a Mike. He wasn’t my type, I’m a daddy’s boy but he was a fit 40-something. Bald head, really long nipples, a very big cock with a metal cockring.  I thought of him as the typical gay guy who loved leather and jockstraps, but for what ever reason, not the kind who interests me.  

Even if I wasn't particularly interested, once Mike caught me in the steam room he gave me a great blowjob and when he started touching my ass I really liked it. And his cock was pretty, albeit a bit too big for me, especially since I’m a small guy and I had trouble sucking on it. Yeah, I sucked his cock even if he wasn't my type.  Sometimes a good cock will get you far too, hehe.  Anyhow, after a half hour of sucking, he asked me if I wanted to go upstairs to a private cabin.

When men ask this I usually say no. I love gaysex when I’m horny, but after I cum I lose my lust and want to leave the gayscene as quick as possible. Getting in a room results usually in an orgasm and I wanted to delay this. I want to cum 15 minutes before I want to leave and I wasn’t ready to leave yet.

I tried to evade Mike by leaving the steam room and hopping in the shower, but that didn’t work as he followed me into the shower, taking the showerhead next to mine.  Then, when I found myself turned towards the wall to rinse off the soap, I found Mike playing with my ass, including prodding my buttocks with his thick cock.

I’m a safesex guy, so entry without a rubber is a 'no go', but the sensation of his bare cock between my ass felt great, and seemingly involuntarily I pushed my ass a bit back, accommodating his tool. He wanted to fuck me right there and then. However he kept missing my hole when he started poking. Ever had someone like that? It hurts when the guy stabs you the wrong way, so I took a hold of his cock and placed it before my asshole.

What was I thinking?  I practically gave him permission to bareback me. His fat cockhead finally slipped past my rectum. He tried to push some more of his fuckmeat in my bowels but it hurt too much. That and I was well aware of the unsafe practice I was doing. I whined that it hurt and I stood up straight and his cock slid out my ass. I apologized and quickly walked away, but my cock was raging hard.  Not only did his raw cock feel great, somehow I found myself thinking barebacking, which I had deliberately avoided was hot and nasty.  And it was dangerous so I would never do that again.

Mike thought otherwise. He knew he had me. I think gay men know everybody likes raw cock. Especially those who say they don’t yet allow a few pumps. I tried to avoid Mike the best I could, however the bathhouse was really small. There are only two floors, the first floor has the steamroom and a dry sauna, the second floor was half a videoroom and half a darkroom with private cabins. Since I was still cruising Mike found me again when I was watching a couple on the public mattress in the darkroom. He wanted me to lay down there too, but I didn’t want too.  Again he suggested we move to a private cabin, and this time I caved, justifying myself by thinking if I didn't play with him, he he would stalk me for the rest of the evening.

In the room I lay down and he started sucking my cock and rimming my ass. His stubble felt great between my cheeks. He pushed my knees towards my chest so he had a great view of my puckered hole. “What about condoms?” I asked naïvely.

"We don't need 'em," he commented, adding "besides, I'm not really gonna fuck you."

I felt his cockhead rubbing against my ass, my own cock was rock hard so I believed him, or in any event decided I would allow him to slip into my ass a little bit and for just a few pumps.  No cum for my hole.

My saliva coated bumhole opened greedily for his prick. The first few inches of his massive fucker penetrated me with some ease, but the rest still hurt like hell. Pain and fear wanted to stop the fuck but Mike wasn’t ready to give up his fuckhole. I started wiggling my ass, but Mike had none of that. He pushed my legs even further towards my chest. I was leaning on my shoulders with my ass up the air so I had no control whatsoever. I was in the hands of Mike who wanted to breed me.

My asshole felt sore but Mike relentlessly tried to push his whole cock up my ass. I tried to plead with him that we should use condoms but he responded "Just a little more.”

I don’t know how many inches felt the warmth of my bowels, but I do know it wasn’t his whole dick. He finally pulled his cock out and my asshole felt relieved of the fat invader.  Mike spat on my red hole and shoved his fucker right back in.  It was like he was purposely trying to rupture the tender tissue.

Suddenly he let go of my left leg. Since my awkward position I couldn’t see what he was doing. He was doing something to my ass or something with his cock. After that he pulled his cock out of my ass again and let my other leg go too. I immediately felt my sore ass. It was slippery and I checked if I wasn’t bleeding. There was no blood so I thought it was saliva. It puzzled me Mike just stopped trying to fuck me, like he was finished. Did he cum in my ass anyway? According to all the sexstories on the internet you should feel someone cumming inside your ass. It’s always described as jets of warm sperm that the bottoms feels being blasted inside him. I didn’t feel anything. However when I stood up there was a mysterious droplet trailing from my butt down my leg.

Six months later I was again in the bathhouse, getting fucked by some guy in the darkroom and after he was done was replaced by some guy.  Another man came and stood next to me in the darkness, and no sooner had the top blown and withdrawn than the second guy slid his middle finger up my hole, playing with the several cumloads which were marinating in my bowels.

“You have a different attitude since we last met” he said.  Only then I realized it was Mike. “I presume you got my gift."  I looked at him. Yeah, I had indeed gotten his gift.  He understood my silence, and asked “So, you like it?"

I didn’t say anything back, instead kissed him passionately, enveloping his tongue with mine.

• Upvote 23

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest GoneFishing

great story 

i've been punked as a bottom many times- broken condoms-condom removal right at the cum load. tip removed so i could feel the ring if he was wearing one - wink wink 

got knocked up at a bath !  so hot