Being felched - Bottoms what do you think

Slut4anyload

Guest Dickmagnet

I love my ass being felched, it is so fucking horny. I remember a guy who had some expertise a while back every time he licked up my ass he bent me over & fucked another load in before his expert tongue licked me clean. he did it several times & it was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

i love a Top who enjoys eating my pussy, but not for the purpose of removing loads. For me, cum is for breeding. Even when i take a cock in my mouth, when a Top starts to cum, i take His cock into my throat and take His cum deep. Heck, i never like to lose cum once it's inside of me, i try to hold and absorb it. For me, the idea that there is a part of the Top that becomes part of me is a HUGE deal, so i have no desire to remove Him once He is inside of me, even if it's a transfer from one end to the other, it's missing the orgasm that put it there in the first place. 

I'm not greedy about cum - I just love guys being sleazy.  So if anyone wants to go down on my cummy hole it turns me on like crazy.  I was surprised 3 weeks ago at the sex club.....I got fucked for 2 hours solid.  My hole was loose and wet.  During that 2 hours I had 4 different tops go down and eat/suck my hole while they jacked themselves getting ready to bury it.  Not one of them "quit" when they realized what a sloppy mess my hole was :).  3 of them were black guys felching me - not sure why that made it even hotter to me, but it did!!  Felching and Ass to Mouth are so fucking "piggy" to me, both send me over the edge.  i love sharing loads making out or felching - not the competitive type here I guess - the more loads and sharing the better :)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Felching is a huge turn on for me.  The act of sticking my tongue into an ass makes me really hard.  To find a load in there makes me even harder and hornier.  It will guarantee that I will unload in you to replace any cum I lick out of your used hole.  Not to mention, you're going to get some of it snowballed up to you...

You would think that a harder, stronger, longer fuck would make it worth sharing...

• Upvote 3

First time I felched a load was after I had fucked my partner and dumped up a load, then a FB of ours who had joined us dumped his load up partner's ass as well.

I have a real fetish for ass play of any type, so when our FB pulled out and I caught sight of partner's stretched puffy hole I was turned on huge.  I also know that he enjoyed some 'attention' to his hole after a dump of a load or more.  I was fascinated at how open and loose his hole was and was just staring.  Then a dollop of cum leaked out and started to run down his perineum.  I hated to see it drop onto the blanket, and I just dove forward and buried my tongue against his taint and licked that cum right off him.  He must have enjoyed the feeling, because he groaned and pushed a little more out.  That was when I just leaned into his hole and started to lick and suck both loads.  I know I didn't get it all, because he was in control of the push.... and I know he likes to 'wear' a load of cum inside for a while after taking dick.   Our FB did surprise me though, because he was in close and watching.  Just before I was ready to swallow it, he touched my arm and made eye contact.  I knew he wanted a taste.  So I snowballed him.  Partner looks over his shoulder and see us swapping cum and tells me to save some for him.  So, it was a great first experience.  But we all wanted it.

I have a few regular FB's who I 'know' enjoy fucking a load deep inside me then taking their time eating it out.  Likewise, I love to hear them and feel them breed me.  And then drop to their knees and play with my cummy hole and eat it.  Just a couple of guys.

You bring an interesting point. Like most guys getting fucked, we WANT that cum in our ass.  It's one of the best parts.  But I also agree that I quite often end up leaking out and wasting.  If it makes the top happy to eat his own load, that turns my crank.  He wanted to fuck me. He did.  He came inside. Now he wants to taste BOTH our juices.  That's pretty hot to me.

Have never had a random 'watcher' just walk up and start sucking my cummy hole tho... not sure if I would enjoy that 'thought' as much.

Great question!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1