Being felched - Bottoms what do you think

Slut4anyload

• 2 weeks later...

I’m afraid I’m with the OP on this one.  I hate being felched!  As far as I’m concerned, once a top has dropped a load in my backside, that load is MINE!  I’ve worked for it.  I want to keep it, savour it, and attract other tops with it so they can use it as lube.  Nothing worse than a greedy bottom diving in there the moment the top pulls out and stealing all that creamy goodness.  I’m like, “Fuck off and get your own cum!”

If that makes me selfish, I don’t care: I’m not there to satisfy other bottoms’ needs.

The only exception is a felching top.  I still don’t like it, but if he’s going to put a load back in, I can’t really complain about him sucking a load out first.

Guest ff-whole

Last time I was in a gay sauna, and after I was taken properly, my ass started leaking. It was then that I noticed a guy licking and felching my ass...
I tell you... it was a super great feeling and I loved it.

LOVE IT !!!  A few years ago, I hooked up with this guy.... He and his apartment were a bit sketchy looking... but he was a passionate top with a good sized uncut cock.  we fucked in all sorts of positions and after he deposited a big load we were spooning, he moves down and starts to felch my hole... I swear I came hands free.  we fucked some more and he filled me a second time