The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,180 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

First time I got fucked was me and my cousin flip flopping.  We were 12 or 13 years old.  It was before we could ejaculate, thus no loads in the ass.  I remember doing it, just like masturbating until my dick felt so good, I had to stop.  Then one day I masturbated and something pumped out.  Damn I was surprised.  And it felt sooooo good.  

The next time I got fucked . . more as an adult, so to speak . . I went to my first gay bar and at 17 got inebriated.  I went home with a 40 something year old guy.  I remember how much it hurt taking his dick.  He came.  Came in me.  

It was raw. The guy was a colleague of my friend. I was 16, he was 24. I think it was his first time too (at least his first time with a guy) because he was just as clueless as I was. Eventually he managed to get it in me and came inside me very quickly. Since then I've almost always fucked safe until my current boyfriend, who I pump a load into every time we fuck.

• 2 months later...

The first time with a guy was when l was 30 it was by 2 guys in a public toilet and they used condoms, I was condom friendly for next 5-6 years, then l hand a guy pump me a few times raw and then put a condom on, raw felt like total bliss, then l moved more towards taking cock how ever the top wanted, but so far l have only been bred once about 8 yrs ago, l had found a guy on them next and knew he was going to breed me and it felt good as l was his but then fear kicked in after he breed me and l squirted his cum out, l really want to be breed again, the thought drives me wild, l just need to find some new guys to breed me.

• 3 weeks later...

First time was my best friend from middle/high school.  I spent as many Saturday nights at his house as my own from the time we became friends around 5th grade to senior year of high school.  Around the seventh grade I got curious and started encouraging him to play truth or dare and then dare him to streak or go commando or anything where I could see his cock.  He began doing the same, daring me to do things that required me to flash him my dick.  After awhile I wanted more, especially once I discovered the internet and began looking up pictures of penises and naked men.

It started innocently with me waiting for him to fall asleep, then sliding under his blanket and fondling his package, my heart racing the entire time.  Each night I got bolder continuing until he'd begin to stir. Eventually I managed to free it from his boxers and stroke it a little.  One night when I was too tired to try, I just laid down to sleep, and soon he was nudging me while pretending to be asleep, obviously wanting me to do more.  Once I knew he was okay with me playing with him I stopped worrying about waking him, since he was pretending all along, and just went for it.  I sucked him off that night and soon I was doing more including putting my dick in his 'sleeping' mouth and jerking off on him.

At this same time I discovered the chat rooms on gay.com and aol, and began talking to older men about what I wanted to try.  I even managed to sneak out a few nights and meet a few to jack off in their cars and let them suck me off.  We always played in their vehicles since I was too young to drive and too nervous to let them take me too far from my house.  A few of them tried to convince me to fuck them or let them top me, but I thought that sounded nasty since it was where poop came out.

One guy managed to convince me to let him rim me while I jerked off, and he slid his finger into my ass just as I came.  The sensation was so intense I tried it on my own when I jerked from then on. Within a few months I was using my entire finger and sometimes a magic marker.  About that same time I decided to investigate my buddy's butt, but I found that he didn't clean up well enough.  I whispered to my 'sleeping' friend that he needed to shower next time I came over and instead sucked him off while straddling his face.  He didn't seem interested in my ass until I fingered my hole and shot a huge cum load all over him.

The next time I came over he showered before we went to 'sleep' and wore a pair of his Dad's boxers that were loose enough to slide down and off his legs without 'waking' him.  For a few months we exchanged fingers in one another's holes while sucking and I always shot my load while grinding my butt on his lips and chin.  It caught me totally off guard when he started tonguing me one night, and then reached up and spread my cheeks and chowed down.  I came really hard that night and when I sucked him off he held my head down on his cock and shot in my throat which he'd never done before, making me swallow his jizz.  His eyes stayed shut the entire time and he made it very clear we could only play as long as we both continued to keep up the charade that he was asleep.

After that he seemed to want me to play with his hole only when I was sucking his dick and never let me finger him like I had before.  He'd groan when I'd rim him, and I'd try to do it as well as he did it to me, but he stopped me from putting in any more than one knuckle by rolling over or clenching his thighs around my cheeks.  His ass-eating got more aggressive too and pretty soon he was inserting his tongue as deeply as he could before working in two and even three fingers once.  When I tired to pull away, he grabbed my dick and jerked me until I shot all over his smooth chest.

Needing an explanation I sought advice from some men online, and one man in particular who'd been coming over to my house about once a week and blowing and fingering me in his car down the hill by the playground.  He'd been desperate to fuck my virgin ass but while I was no longer grossed out by it, the idea scarred me too much.  He explained that my friend was probably dreaming about eating pussy and wanted to fuck me.  When I told him that I was 99% sure my buddy was actually awake, he insisted I let him come over and suck me off, but I declined.  Instead he convinced me to try rubbing my friend's dick between my cheeks against my hole to see if he wanted to do more than just oral and finger play.

The next weekend I was there, I made sure to grab some lotion from his bathroom (which is what I used at home to finger my ass) and some paper towels to clean up with if necessary. Our usual fore play ensued, but I was sure to use a lot of lotion between my cheeks so once I straddled his lap I wouldn't have a reason to get up.  As soon as I pulled away from his cock, he moaned as if to say "Wait, where are you going?  We're not done."  

I wondered if he might drop the act in desperation to get off.  When he just kept moaning and making his dick jump and dance at me, I realized he'd never admit to being awake, and decided to try straddling him.  Once my leg was over his other side, I lowered my butt until his hard-on was caught between my cheeks. This made him very happy and he thrust up to meet my buns.  Within minutes we both shot gigantic loads, mine across his chest and face, his between my asscheeks and against my ballsack.

Two weeks later I'd been dreaming of the last session while chatting with random men, and discovered that one of my former teachers was one of the men I was talking with.  He had no idea it was me, but even so I avoided him for says until working up the courage to talk more without revealing that I knew him.  I pretended to be older than I was so he wouldn't run away and we had long discussions about what we liked to do.  He always told me stories about the young men he fucked and when I told him I had never tried it, he lost interest in me, explaining that virgins didn't interest him.  Even when I told him he could take my virginity (which I had no plans on actually doing) he still said no, informing me that he had a pretty big dick and needed a bottom who could take the whole thing.  He ended our final chat with a sentence that made me sure of what I had to do, saying "Sorry bud, but if you want to play with real men, it's time to get fucked."

That weekend we repeated the night from two weeks earlier only this time I followed the instructions I'd gotten from a website, and held his hard dick up straight until I felt it make contact with my lotion-coated butthole.  According to every account I found, it was going to be tough getting it in at first, but once I got used to it, I'd be ready to ride until my buddy was done.  No one told me I should have removed my socks or been sure to have a hood footing before trying to sit on his cock, because the combination caused me to lose balance right as his cock head forced its way inside me, with the result my friend's thrusts knocked me entirely off balance, causing my feet to slide out, and my ass to slide down on his dick until he was balls-deep inside my ass.

I held back a scream and saw stars from the pain, but I didn't have time to hop off or find a place to push with my feet and hands to rise up before his hands grabbed my hips and began slamming up again and again.  It felt like an eternity, but we were both teenage boys so it probably only lasted for a minute or two before, to my horror, my friend filled me with his sperm.

After he was done shooting, I finally managed to get my legs under me, sprang off his lap and dashed out of the room, down the hall, tiptoed past his sister's and parent's bedroom, and locked myself in the bathroom. My hole was still on fire as I examined myself to prove what I had convinced myself was true:  he'd torn my ass from end to end, and my hole was sticky and sore, and I needed to poop.  Once I'd expelled his load from my butt, I was still in shock but glad that no damage had been done and I returned to the room where he was now rolled away from the door, his boxers pulled back up.

Angry, I crossed the room to him, pulled the boxers down as far as I could and began squirting lotion on his ass.  Whether he was actually asleep or just resigned to the idea that I'd be doing him in return, I don't know, but I managed to get my dick hard and awkwardly mount him, pushing my head into his hole as roughly as I could, just to see how he liked it.  You should know that he was six inches taller than I was, having hit puberty first and grown much faster. The same was true of his dick, which was easily over seven inches the last time we'd measured during truth or dare, and now might even have been as much as eight or slightly bigger.

Mine, however, was just starting to get bigger and was only five inches, maybe ever smaller since I usually exaggerated when we'd measure.  Combine that with trying to get it between his rather large butt cheeks and the awkward angle and I only managed to get an inch or so inside him and thrust three times before I began to shoot my own load.  I couldn't even keep it inside as I shot, so most of it ended up on his hole and cheeks by the time I collapsed against his sweaty back.

After that it was obvious he wanted to try again, always playing with my butt as much as I'd allow or even trying to maneuver us into a position where he could get his cock against my ass, but I had decided after the pain I felt that first time that I wasn't meant to be plowed.  Once it was clear I wasn't interested, we went back to sucking, rimming and fingering until I left for college.  Just in case I was wrong, I tried anal play twice more in the next few years, but both guys were too rough and I was too insecure to tell them how much I was hating it, so I decided I must be all top.  I didn't get fucked again until I was in college and even then I didn't learn to enjoy it until I was almost 23.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Guest 24collegekid420

First time raw. Took a load in my ass by neighbors husband. I was 12. I kept making excuses to go back over to his house and I'd get fucked all the time.

First time raw. Took a load in my ass by neighbors husband. I was 12. I kept making excuses to go back over to his house and I'd get fucked all the time.

That's hot. I would have loved that when I was 12.

• Upvote 1

Raw, I was 12. My mums boyfriend used to kiss me with tongues and I would kiss him back and always kind of liked it. I didn't really realise he would do it away from everyone else but i really looked up to him and always wanted his attention. I used to go through and lie in bed with them in the weekends and he would hug me while he slept. I remember liking the feeling of his dick getting hard against me and getting turned on by it. He started to offer to take care of me and my sister while my mum was away. One night he came into my room and without saying a word, put me on my front, pulled my pyjamas pants down, spit on my ass and fucked me raw. I'll never forget how much it was hurting until he started moaning in my ear that i was a better fuck than my mum and that he knew i wanted it. I think something was born in me that day and I just fell in love with the idea. He came deeply inside me and I could feel his dick pulsing cum into me. The warmth felt great, even though i was bleeding. He turned me over and kissed me and told me not to tell anyone and that we would make a habit of it. After that I basically became his cum-dump whenever he was horny or drunk and wanted more than my mum. Every time since has been raw, always with him. Couldn't ask for more.

• Upvote 15

• 10 months later...

First time was raw, in the 80's, it was with a nurse at his home and I got his load inside me, I kept it until I came back home. Second time was with a doctor and he fucked me on the passenger's seat of his car. Third time was in a stairwell underground parking with an anon fucker met in a public garden.

After that, I tried to do more often with a condom until end of 90's when I stopped to use them.

• Upvote 2

my first 15-20 times were raw.

it was the year 2000, I was 10 years old he was my 43 yr old soccer coach and one of my friend's dad. he fucked me raw and shot his load up my ass. over the next couple of months he bred me another 15 to 20 times, don't really remember how often, before his conscience got to him and he stopped. afterwards i always used condoms until at the age of 19 i started barebacking again and this time for real  ;)

Edited by gay2go
  • Upvote 3