The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,180 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

17 minutes ago, 18plus said:

We both completely enjoyed it and still do! He introduced me to many things sexually, encourages me to explore and embrace my sexuality! 

It's great sharing that journey with someone who is interested in helping you expand your sexuality.  That's what its all about.  GREAT!

• Like 1

I was 16 years old. I had driven to a City Park in Salt Lake City that was known for gay cruising. I met a guy in the park bathroom that asked if I wanted to drive up one of the canyons to suck some cock? He was probably in his late 20's. I got in this stranger's car and he drove up Millcreek Canyon. It was both exciting and scary. He pulled off the side of the road and we walked up the hillside, into the thick woods. He had brought a blanket for us to lay on. We got naked, made out and we 69'nd each other. Then he told me to get on my hands and knees. He spit on my asshole and put his hard cock up to my hole. I told him "No. I've never been fucked before". But he said, "It's ok. You'll like it". He started to push into me. It hurt. I tried to get him to stop. But, he wouldn't stop. He kept fucking me, even though I protested. I was scared and in pain. He finally came in my ass and pulled out. Then we dressed and walked back to his car. We drove back down the canyon, into the city in silence. He let me out of his car at the park. It wasn't exactly an enjoyable experience at the time. I had been sucking guys cocks for many years, but up until then, I'd never been fucked. As much as it hurt, I did like the fact that a man had finally put his cock in my ass and had cum inside me. I very soon learned to be able to take cock in my ass. Since then, I've had ten's of thousands of cocks and loads in my ass. And love it. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 2

It was '95 and my first time I was 18 and he started with a condom. He had a hard time entering and after awhile it started to hurt. He pulled out and we made out for a bit before he slide into me again; this time without a condom.  It felt so good I shot without touching myself, with him filling my hole shortly after.  

Today I won't bottom if the top insists on wearing a condom. I found if a condom was worn it would  irritate my prostate and hurt. 

I was 14 the first time I got fucked by the guy across the street from my grandparents during Thanksgiving.  After that we fucked whenever I was visiting my grandparents.  They thought it was great that I had such a good friend, if they only knew what our friendship entailed.

• Like 1

Guest PigTonight
19 minutes ago, workmyhole said:

I was 14 the first time I got fucked by the guy across the street from my grandparents during Thanksgiving.  After that we fucked whenever I was visiting my grandparents.  They thought it was great that I had such a good friend, if they only knew what our friendship entailed.

But was it raw? :)

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, KindaBasic said:

BB as well. But then, for those of us of a certain age bare was the reality of the time. Condoms for most of us was just birth control. 

So true. Condoms were for straight people.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure if this counts. When I was a teen, an older neighbor used to lay down a towel on his bed. He would have me suck his cock hard. Then he would have me lay down on my back. He would add his own spit and then fuck me between the legs until he shot his load into the towel. One time, after he shot, there was no cum on the towel. He said, "that is strange". What I did not realize until I used the bathroom was that the tip of his cock had been at the entrance of my hole when he shot his big load.  

On 6/29/2010 at 11:16 AM, Bill Tims said:

my boss fucked me i was 15 he was 29 he had a 10inch cock took me away for weekend and filled my arse i loved it the first time i got fucked

How did your boss know you were up for getting fucked?  Had you sucked his cock before your weekend trip?