The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,180 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

It was in the 80's the first time I got fucked was raw in an adult bookstore video booth . I was had on stockings, pink panties and a bra under my street close. I can remember him turning me around, and dropping to my knees so i could suck his big cock. I then told him I wanted him to fuck me and stood up and presented my ass to him.. He took me without lube and went balls deep..  it was so hot that i didn't think of the pain until after it was over. all I wanted was for him to plant his seed deep inside me so I could feel more like a women.  He came quickly and without saying a word turned around and left me in the booth with my jeans around my ankles. 

• Piggy 1

Guest CumDumpBottom1

It

On 3/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, maryann said:

It was in the 80's the first time I got fucked was raw in an adult bookstore video booth . I was had on stockings, pink panties and a bra under my street close. I can remember him turning me around, and dropping to my knees so i could suck his big cock. I then told him I wanted him to fuck me and stood up and presented my ass to him.. He took me without lube and went balls deep..  it was so hot that i didn't think of the pain until after it was over. all I wanted was for him to plant his seed deep inside me so I could feel more like a women.  He came quickly and without saying a word turned around and left me in the booth with my jeans around my ankles. 

Mmmm that’s so hot. My first time was on my 21st birthday. I got dressed up completely as a girl. Did everything from my hair and makeup to my pink panties. Then I made a post on Craigslist and an older guy in his late 40’s came over and proceeded to throat fuck me then bent me over and slid my panties to the side and pound my asspussy deep and hard with his 9” cock till he came deep inside me as he jerked my little clitty as he made fun of it. Then he made me eat my cum out of the palm of his hand. It was one of the hottest things I’ve had happen. 

Guest Dauthisoul

The furst rime I was fucked was by a neighbor, and I insisted he cover up. After a couple months he slipped in raw qnd the feeling of his cum filling me was something I wanted after that

My first time was with this older guy in his 40’s. I was 25. I had just started sucking dick and had topped a couple times bare. This guy came by and we started sucking cock then he worked his cock into my ass bare. It hurt and I didn’t really enjoy it but I liked how he came in me. I have had covered sex but prefer bare. 

On 3/15/2021 at 3:14 PM, Kimberley said:

60s, 70s begin 80's was another time indeed. what i've heard almost nobody was using condoms back then. since the 60s the sexual revolution started and nobody was give a fuck about condoms

It wasn't so much the sexual revolution affecting things, at least for gay sex.

For male on male sex, condoms were only considered necessary if you (or your partner) had a wife or fiancee and you needed to protect against getting syphilis or gonorrhea (because you'd likely pass it on to her, and then it's all "you got some 'splaining to do"). Both were easily treatable (this is before antibiotic resistant versions were really a thing) so gay men would just go to the doctor, get a shot, and go about their business.

The sexual revolution probably did have an impact on condom usage for straight people. Before the 60's, the only real contraceptives available were condoms (for men) and diaphragms (for women) - the latter of which required a doctor's prescription and thus "revealing" to a medical person that you were, or hoped to be, sexually active. That meant condoms were far more commonly used. Once other forms of birth control came along (the IUD, the pill) at the same time that medicine was starting to treat contraception with respect and discretion, women were able to take control of their reproductive options - something that Roe also sped along - which meant men had less and less reason to use condoms. 

And of course, with the sexual revolution humming along, it became more acceptable for women to have slept with men, even other men, before marriage, so an STI wasn't necessarily the end of a relationship either (sometimes neither partner could be sure who infected whom). That meant even less use of condoms.

Until, of course HIV - and even then, it took a few years to confirm it was definitely a virus, transmitted sexually, and that condoms prevented that transmission. Sales, distribution, and use of condoms soared, and rose every year until the mid-90's when the first triple cocktail treatments for HIV came out. That didn't end condom use by any means, but it gave hope to people that IF they got HIV through barebacking, it was possibly treatable, which probably encouraged risk-takers to cut back on or abandon the use of condoms. Since PrEP, of course, and even more since the pandemic began, condom usage has plummeted.

• Like 1

My first time was with an anonymous Grindr hookup. Had been on the fence about it for a while but I couldn’t resist. Was about 9pm at night and logged on and seen a local black dude wanted to bust a nut. Msged him pics and he sent some as well. His dick was about 9 inches, slim on the girth.

I left the door unlocked and told him I was in the bed face down ass up lubed and ready. I heard him walk in and the feeling is so amazing just the build up of what is about to happen. He came in dropped his pants and found my hole. Fucked me for about 10 mins and shot a huge load into me. His dick hit so deep I was sore for days. He ended up becoming a regular about 2 times a week for over 6 months. Really miss that long dick cumming deep in my guts.

this started my dump life about 2 years ago. I’ve had over 100 different black men load me up and 1000s of black loads all together. Never been with a white man yet.

favorite was a regular named Dennis. 11 inch dick with 2 inches of girth. Took him 4 nights in a row, my ass was destroyed. Prolly what the closest I got to a top. Miss him a bunch. He’d fuck me anywhere, favorite place was prolly Walmart bathroom. Dude put out load after load.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 4:20 AM, Phallarchist said:

I am happy to read it. It's important for the devirginizer to teach the young homosexual that truly satisfying a man is often painful and difficult. Faggots must forced into masochism if they aren't born to it.

How fulfilling it must have been for him to see your virgin cunt bleed! His enjoyment of your defloration would have been incomplete without the bright red evidence of your murdered innocence glistening on his thrusting weapon. 

I agree. If it hurts the bottom or not it is completely irrelevant. The bottom’s job is to please his top. Period. A bottom can enjoy what the top does and can learn to enjoy getting used by a Man but in the end, if it hurts, the Man should not stop until He is satisfied. That’s how you make a faggot, you teach him early on that he is there to please and be used. Period. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, BiVersDude8 said:

Raw and I took a load. I was barely 16 and just got my drivers license. Found a 19 year old frat boy on IRC and we were fuck buddies for about a year. Never used condoms. 

I had forgotten about hookups using IRC.   Those were always bareback.

• 1 month later...

My first time was at 39. Just a straight married guy curious and browsing Grindr. Talked to an older guy that lived a couple blocks away for a few hours and he convinced me to come over. As soon as I got there he led me to the bedroom, pulled his pants down and got me on my knees pushing his cock in my mouth. Once he was hard he ripped my shorts off and bent me over, lubed me up, and asked if I wanted his raw cock, being so turned on I said yes. Once he heard that he slowly slid inside me bareback and it was the best 20 minutes of my life! Feeling him inside me skin on skin had me cumming within minutes and before I knew it he was pumping his cum deep into me! Needless to say I went home happy!

• 8 months later...

My first time was safe. It was 2012 and he brought the condoms. I was good with that, we discussed it before we met. Given that I was new to it, I had all the questions that most guys who are having their first gay experience have after decades of hetero sex, and safety was one of them.

I've progressed since then. Condoms still come up and still get used, longer term partners progress to bare, some risque encounters happen raw and I test responsibly. Im guessing I'm like most guys. I'm enjoying the life and looking to keep exploring and checking items off the sex bucket list. 😉