The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

I was 14 and met up with this 25 year old man who thought I was 18. Until he met me in person and was obviously not 18. He still fucked me and shot 3 loads in my hole. He had told me the old "I'm allergic to latex" which once his dick was hard became "it feels better this way".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was 25 and my first time was raw. This was around 1977 and AIDS wasn't yet an issue. I never used condoms with women and saw no reason to use them with guys, after all I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. My first several years of gay sex were bare, both as a bottom and then as a top. It kind of became imprinted on my libido. A few years into the '80s Aids came along and scared hell out of everyone including me. At first they knew gay men were getting sick and dying but weren't sure why. A lot of crazy theories were circulating, like the one that blamed it on poppers. Another said it was a reaction to a male taking cum inside his body and it was nature's way of punishing degeneracy. They never tackled the obvious question of why married men's wives were also getting it. Then they identified the HIV virus and that, if anything, made the panic worse. Gays dealt with it by using condoms. I hated the damn things but used them. As a top you wouldn't get any without a condom. By the late '90s things were turning around and that lead to pure ass breeding bliss for us tops. I love unloading is some fag's hot sexy ass.

I started at 16 and it was bare including load in my ass...I didn't actually meet any guy who wanted to use condom till my 20's. And even since then, I am sure that no more than 10 people fucked me with condom. When I top, I never use condom simply because I get soft once I put it on. 

The first 2 guys to fuck me used condoms and that was back in 1999 or 2000. Didn't play much, was stuck in the closet, and didn't want anyone to know that I liked men, women, and trans.  Since then I've had maybe 2 people fuck me with a condom, including a regular fuck buddy. Even after I told him I was HIV positive but undetectable (very early stages of understanding U=U). He still fucked me with a condom. But after that, it has always been raw with me taking the load in my hole. Fuck buddies, anonymous gloryhole giving and taking loads (probably where I got HIV from, to begin with, oh well), theaters, hookups at someone's place. Didn't matter. Had to be raw.

Wearing a condom to fuck? Fuck that. I have a sensitivity to condoms in my crotch and they make me go soft.

Raw. I met him in his driveway and we went is his garage. Winter in nh but he had this big propane fan. He made me strip naked and suck his cock. He face fucked me and helped me force his cock down my throat. He then turned me around and rubbed his cock on my hole until he convinced me to let him put it in. He gave me poppers and fucked me until he came. 

Love this thread - just really enjoy hearing about first times. For me the abridged version is first time topping a guy - wrapped age 45, did not cum in him. First time bottoming - bare about 2 years later and I was bred. Here are "firsts" with details

For starters, I knew from surfing the web to know how to prepare - so I always "clean" and ready for anything.

Outside of some very mild fooling around as a young teen, my first time with a guy I was 45. Seemed he was older by several years. Met on an app - A4A I believe - he told me to "cum" over. It was mid to late evening and he knew it was my first time with a guy. We exchanged oral, then he rimmed me for my first time which was fantastic. He commented how "tight" I was, too tight for him to fuck me so I ended up jerking him off. Afterward he lost interest so I left - disappointed he didn't get me off but several firsts were checked off:  being rimmed; jerking off another dude; sucking a guy and being sucked by a guy.

Next was another older guy. Went his his place in the afternoon after, again, meeting on A4A. Said he was gay, married, but his hubby was out of town. He was a top but since having prostate surgery he couldn't perform without a lot of effort and rarely bothered but he loved to play with other guys. I never did see his cock as he never took his underwear off. He had me lay on the bed, naked, and he blew me for a while. Then he started playing with my hole. No rimming but inserted a finger (wearing latex gloves). He took out a toy - Doc Johnson Men's Pleasure Wand - I had one at home I had tried on myself so was familiar with it. The vibration function no longer worked on his but he put a condom on it and then put it in me using it to give my prostate a good massage/workout. To this day I have not figured  what his technique was, but it was hitting all the right spots with the right pressure making me wild. I blew hands free for the first time which was intense. Funny thing was I still felt I needed to keep going so he pulled the toy out and I started jerking like a maniac while he watched until I finally blew again. So far that is the first and only pure prostate orgasm for me. Hopefully again sometime. 

On to the next guy. He was 27 and we met up about 4 times over a few weeks. I think he was living in a halfway or sober house as I always had to pick him up and bring him to my place and then he had to be back before a certain curfew time. Anyway, he was bi and a total horndog. He bottomed with guys but also fucked girls. One time I even picked him up from a girls place to take him to mine! He assumed condom use and since his background seemed sketchy I was happy to oblige and I fucked him wrapped - my first time topping a dude. Could not cum but I fucked him for a LONG time which is what he wanted. Then he used his mouth to finish me off (first time I came from a guy giving me oral). We did do a couple other things together. I blew him one time for a bit. He was uncut and that was my first time getting to play with and get a close up look at an all natural cock. He said it was the first time he had oral from a guy and he also attempted to top me which he said he had not done with a guy before either. He was wrapped and poked his dick at my hole hard. I'm not sure if he entered me or not - if he did just the tip was in momentarily - it hurt like hell and he pulled back immediately saying I was too tight.

Now the guy that really deflowered my ass. We met up late in the evening having chatted on Adult Friend Finder. I went to his very small place, basically one L shaped room with a bathroom in a semi-rural location. He's in the shower when I arrive and tells me to get naked and sit on the couch/futon. I do and soon he comes out naked and offers me a beer. We sit naked, drinking and talking for a while. He moves close and we start feeling each other, kissing a bit, blowing each other and then do 69. It is all very relaxed and chill, no rush taking our time. He starts to play with my ass, fingering me which goes on for a while. We get up and he folds the couch/futon down into a bed and tells me to get on my knees with my butt up, face and chest down on the mattress. He plays with my hole more and gets out astroglide working some into me and lubes his uncut cock. We didn't talk about condoms. I had seen a box in his bathroom but he doesn't put one on and I just go with it. He takes aim and starts pushing in. Taking his time and he gets in slightly which HURTS like hell - a sharp, stinging sensation. The astroglide was causing a burning sensation deeper inside which wasn't helping. He pulls back and coaches me to relax and gives me a minute before he tries again. After a couple more iterations of this he is in all the way and very slowly/gently fucking getting me used to it. The burning sensation was still there but diminished and the sharp pain was gone. It was slightly uncomfortable and periodically I would have an urge to clench which I had to resist (sometimes unsuccessfully). He was patient and had nice strong boner that didn't get discouraged! He kept going slowly fucking me and I found myself hoping he would finish soon. He sped up and I figured he was close and soon he was banging me good and then pushed in deep and unloaded. He stayed there for a short bit then pulled out and we went back to talking and drinking more. We moved on to round two and he spent a lot of time playing with my ass until he fucked me again and pulled out jerking off to finish. When I was leaving he made a comment about I would remember him the next time I took a dump which I found oddly hot. I was happy to have done it but I had some lingering doubts about him cumming in me. The next day I  messaged him on the app. to re-confirm his disease status. Eventually we met up a couple more times. Similar scene but he pulled out to cum during these later encounters. I would have preferred he blew in me but he was confused about what I wanted from my earlier disease concern. His cock never felt that comfortable in me and, thinking back, he had a pronounced upward curve to his cock. The combination of astroglide burning sensation, his curve hitting the wrong spot in doggie position and my newness to bottoming, it just was never pleasurable for me. With different lube and a different position I think it would have been better.

The last early fucking experience of note was another 27yo I met online. He lived 6 hours from me but I was going to be in his area so made plans to go a couple days early to stay with him. Even though I had some experiences at this point, I was still pretty new to the guy thing and he wanted to "show me the ropes". Got there in the evening and we hung out talking for a bit. We started making out and just taking our time kissing, feeling each other and swapping oral. Eventually we got to fucking. This was my first flip fuck - I don't recall who topped first but we both went in bare - my first bare fuck as a top. Yes, it felt great raw and my comfort with him helped. I actually got to where I knew I would cum if I kept fucking him but he wanted a break so I pulled out. Likewise when he topped me, bare, it felt nice. Not uncomfortable at all and after a while it started to feel REAL nice and I would have been happy for him to keep going but after a bit he stopped and we jerked off to finish.

My first time breeding a guy was with my current BF. I'm the top in our relationship and we've always gone bare since our very first time. Blowing in him is always a great feeling - really there is nothing else like it. In our now several years together he only topped me once, also bare, and he did unload in me. I enjoyed it, felt nice with no discomfort even though I got no where close to a prostate O. I've suggested he fuck me again but he is younger and just views our rolls as rather fixed with me as top an he as bottom. We do have great sex together and we have learned what the other likes.

I was 14 and me my best friend and his older brother were hanging out. Me and my best friend were swimming naked in the pool while his older brother sunbathed naked. I kept staring at his older brothers dick and he said loud enough for his older brother to hear "you like my older brothers dick huh" I obviously said yes then got out of the pool to get a drink.

While I was standing at the table I felt a hand on my ass then a rock hard cock between my cheeks. Then a voice said.

"you want this dick in your ass"

I said yes, I turned around and my friends older brother had a smile on his face. I got to my knees and put his dick in my mouth and sucked his dick eagerly. After a few minutes he pulled me to my feet turned my around bent me over the table spread my cheeks and spat on my hole.

Then he pushed inside me going balls deep in one go. After my hole adjusted he fucked me hard and deep, I was moaning so loud I didn't care if anyone could hear me. After about 20 minutes his thrust got quicker and hen he went balls deep and let out a "OH FUCK" which was followed by "fuck yeah bro" by my friend as he blew his load while watching.

After he had blown his load he pulled his dick out of my ass and smacked my ass hard leaving a red mark on my ass cheek.

He grabbed a beer and jumped in the pool, my best friend came up to me and said,

"Enjoyed yourself did you"

I replied, "fuck yeah and so did you by the sounds of it"

He replied, "I sure did"

We got a drink and jumped back in the pool, it was a great fucking day.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, VistaCaBB said:

My first time was supposed to be condom but he said his brother took the last one

Give that man the gold medal for sexual manipulation. He pushed the  incestuous thought of his brother's penis into your vulnerable mind and defeated your resistance. The satisfaction of breeding your virgin cunt must have been sweet indeed.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It was raw from the start.  I was told that cum was good for me, and I needed to get as much as I could.  (And I got a lot!)  I was also told that refusing a man's load (either by not swallowing or by asking him to wear a condom) was a grave insult.  So I got every load I could.