The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

My first time with a man was when i was 18.

I lived in a village but had heard of a cruising place 40 mins away, so i took my mum's car

and drove there, stopping in a layby just before it.

I could see a guy in a car through my rear view mirror.

He came up to my window which was open about 6 inches and put his hand in to stroke my cheek,

i was petrified!

After agreeing to follow him in my car i changed my mind twice but did eventually meet up with him

on a back road and after making out for a bit he asked if i wanted to be fucked.

I said yes and he lubed up, bent me over my bonnet and put it in me.

Condom did not even cross my mind.

When he put it in he asked if i was ok and i said yeah, i only felt pressure so didnt really know if he was in me,

he had a small dick.

When he grunted i thought he was finished and came over me.

I tried to cum but couldnt, it was my first time and i was scared.

When i drove home i could feel that i wanted to fart, when i did, a warm sensation flowed over my arse

and i realised that he came inside me.

I spent the whole drive wishing it would not stain the seat of my mum's car!!

Guest MightyMouth

My first time was raw in the mid 80's. I was about 14 and it was with a guy in my neighborhood. He was 16 or 17 and we'd been messing around for a couple of years. One night he and I spent the night out in my parents RV and I brought a jar of Vaseline, lubed him and me up and sat on it. His dick was short but fat and surprisingly it didn't hurt that time. I don't think he came that time but we fucked for another year or so before he left for college and I took a few loads from him. After him, I didn't get fucked for a long time. My next time was 1999 and I took it raw. He pulled out and I finished him off with my mouth drinkng down every drop.

• 2 weeks later...

first time was on a camping trip with a Finish foreign exchange student. we didn't think to use condoms (didn't even occur to us) and we didn't have them in our possession anyway. i have almost exclusive been fucked raw. i can count on my hands the number of times i have been fucked with a condom.

When I was 16, a friend pointed out an older skater at the park, and told me to watch out because he was “faggot.” When I looked at him I saw a hot dude I needed to know. I spent the next couple months hanging at the park, then hanging with his friends and then hanging with him. It was obvious I was staring at him and not his tricks. He invited me over to his shitty place. After some alcohol and weed to loosen up, we were all over each other. I was a complete virgin, never was with a guy or girl. He knew this and took it slow. By the time he was sucking me I was totally stoked at what was happening. I wanted his dick so bad, that after I sucked him for a few minutes, I looked into his eyes and asked him to fuck me. He brought me to his bed, played with my ass for a bit, lubing me up and without even talking about, he slowly slid his raw cock in my tight ass. It totally hurt and my ass burned. I had tears running down my face, but I keep asking him to fuck me, because I didn’t want him to think I was some loser who couldn’t handle it. He used more lube, and went slow, but could only get about half his cock in me. By the end of the ordeal he got something of rhythm going, and was able to shoot his load in my ass. He then sucked me off.

He thought it was a one time hookup and I would avoid him. Instead, I bugged him about hooking up again and again. Over the next year we were hooking up on a regular basis, always raw. Never thought about asking him to wrap it. After awhile I was begging for his load, on my face, in my mouth and up my ass (poppers and experience do help). I became obsessed with him and his loads. At the time I never thought about taking other guys loads, it was always his. After a year, I moved into his shitty place thinking about the hot times we would have. But, it killed our relationship and within six months I was looking for other guys and other loads.

• Like 1

i have never used rubbers, the first time i was ever fucked was in highschool, i went to a boarding school and lived in a dorm full of boys, i must have been about 14-15 when it happened, a big dicked closeted italian boy (we fucked like rabbits for a year until he was kicked out for bad grades) it was around christmas, we were in my dorm room talking about sex, one thing lead to another and before you knew it he had me on all fours on the floor fucking my brains out, asked me if i wanted him to cum inside or if i wanted him to pull out, i begged him to cum inside and he did, i sucked his slimy cock clean, and we repeated about 3 times a day for the rest of the school year, i lost contact with him when he left, something i regret to this day as his cock was the first one i ever had and also the best, god he was hung like a fucking horse, he was a real champ top. that being said guys have fucked me with condoms since then, but i only count the raw ones ;)

my first time was when I was about 19 years old, I had met the guy at a cruising area in Bristol, he took me back to his place and took it very slowly, striping me off and lots of foreplay, fucked me very gently, bare, and came in my mouth.

• 1 month later...

I think I was about 15, I met this older guy who was about 30 who fucked me raw, I didn't even think about condoms, he then would bring his friends round to fuck me raw and used to get me into bathhouses when I was under 18. He and his friends fucked me raw regularly until I was 18 and could find my own fun.

First time was raw, age 16. He greased up my ass and planted a load deep inside me. 1980. Got fucked 2x today, both bare. One guy was worried, cause he is married. I got 2 loads in my ass, and then went to the doc's office to get rid of the gono I have. Shot in the ass, zithromax by mouth. I should be good in a few days.

I was 18 and it was raw.

I had to attend the physical for military duty in the nearest city. Beeing in the city I afterwards took the occasion to go to a bookstore with cinema (Sexshop in German) I had taken notice of in the local newspaper. As I was young, cute, horny and inexpierienced it didn't take long to get my ass fucked and filled with cum. It hurt in the first instance but I loved every second of it and even got off without touching me.

By the end of my military duty (1984) AIDS and the use of condoms came into broad discussion, but I never followed. I let guys fuck me with a condom occasionally but never enjoyed it. I tried fucking with a condom on my cock but never got it hard. So I decided to keep it natural, nowadays called bareback.

Id hooked up with this guy who ran a bulletin board here in the UK (the pre runner to the internet) when I was 17. Went round his house, ended up in the bedroom. Next thing I was on all fours, and being pumped from behind. I aint gonna lie, it did hurt, but also felt soo good. He used a condom, however it split (I found the end of it in my arse the next day). He didnt say anything, just had the pleasure of dumping his load up my arse. Never used a condom since.

My first time was in 1978, when I was 17 and discovered the back room at a gay bar in Dallas. It was several years before anyone even heard of "gay related immune deficiency," the first name given to what later became known as AIDS, so of course no one used rubbers. And yes, I always left that place with cum dripping out of my ass!

I'm happy to say that all sex since then has been bareback except once in 1984 at a bathhouse in LA. It was the first and only time I let a guy use a rubber, and it was enough to know that I would never again use rubbers during sex as a top or a bottom.