Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

This is something I wrestle with all the time. I've been in LTR's and loved it. I loved being fucked tenderly. Loved the fact that my BF's would make love to my hole and not just fuck it. But there is a part of me that wants to be a total slut. A part of me that wants to get used...get fucked and have piss and cum pumped into me by many men. See, I love Dick. I love men. I love cum and I LOVE being fucked. Bottoms: do you wrestle with wanting to be a cum dump who is fucked and cummed in by many guys? How do you handle it?

• Upvote 1

Tom,my question to you is,what is stopping you from actually following through with becoming a "cum dump"? Based on your past tense you used in describing your LTR's,it sounds as though you are currently single. What better time than now,I would say. Right?

You seem to be somewhat of a romantic,affectionate type-much like myself. You are attracted to some of the feelings and securities that go along with a LTR,but crave constant cock,numerous cocks. I too,love dick-can't come up with anything more beautiful and hot than a guys cock,and nutsac.

Maybe you need to "just do it"-make your hole available,and see who will fuck it. You needn't have any connection with the guy-except his cock fucking your hole. No romance,commitment-just sex. You can always still be open to the possibility of a LTR. Like Rawtop says"ALWAYS fuck first-then get to know the guy(or not). And if you are in a relationship,you can always discuss the possibility of an "open" relationship. There are so many variations in how we handle relationships.Also remember that we guys,first and foremost,fuck,suck,and have sex because IT FEELS GOOD! To some it's like a sport.

These decisions are often difficult. They do come with risks which I'm sure you have thought over. Maybe you can find a small group of "buddies" that you can trust,that will fuck your hole,and fill your need for cum. In any event,my best of luck to you. Hopefully you will get some more opinions on this.

• Administrators
Bottoms: do you wrestle with wanting to be a cum dump who is fucked and cummed in by many guys? How do you handle it?

Interesting you post this after some of your more negative comments in other threads. I see where you're at now - you're in the angst phase. It will pass and you'll be a lot more accepting in the next year or two. Just remember the angst is all self-created. You can end it whenever you want to by just giving in and becoming a cumdump. The other details will just sorta sort themselves out.

It's actually good I saw this post 'cause after reading your comments about neg sub bottoms and poz guys disclosing their status I was wondering what to do with you - not sure I wanted that level of negativity on the forum. Do try to be a bit more accepting of others in your comments. I'm really trying to make sure people never feel attacked here.

• Like 1

Ive always been a slut, but conservative. Up until 2 yrs ago i could count the number of guys that came in me and that was only 1, my ex from 10 yrs ago. And i always feared being poz. ButI had always dreamed of being a cum dump. I have taken a lot more loads , since 2 yrs ago.but no where near a cum dump. And some anonymous loads through a glory hole. While i think im clean and neg, but theres certainly more of a possibility now , i could be poz. I am struggling between caring and not caring. Its probably just a matter of time before its escalates to a full cum dump. May sound wrong but my last hiv test came back neg. and a good part of me wanted it to be poz.

So guys is my thinking wrong?? should i control myself to remain neg ( if i am ) Or is it just inevitable? No can answer for me, but opinions and experiences help form a better answer.

All4cum is right, Tom, just give into it. Know yourself and act on that knowledge. That way, there are no regrets. Guys like us simply are born cumdumps; that is our purpose in life, that is why we exist. Once you recognize that, then it becomes a matter of making yourself the world's best cumdump, not only in terms of quantity (number of loads taken) but also in terms of quality (making it the best fuck He's ever had in His life; every time). It is an art; it takes training, skill, strength, stamina. We are performers, exhibitionists, artists. There is nothing shameful or wrong about being a cumdump. It is natural and the natural fulfillment of our destiny and our purpose. Love is great, but it cannot and will not district from fulfillment of our essential purpose in life, and any Man who loves us understands that. Our cocks are not the focus of our sexuality; our holes are. If, when you see a gorgeous guy your cunt twitches instead of your cock chubbing up, you will know your purpose in life. Once you have that knowledge, you have to go with it.

• Upvote 1

Guest cardoc49

boycunt: its a very thoughtful and very nicely put comment , its so obvious how you are a wonderfully devoted cumdump - you are so PROUD!

Ive always been a slut, but conservative. Up until 2 yrs ago i could count the number of guys that came in me and that was only 1, my ex from 10 yrs ago. And i always feared being poz. ButI had always dreamed of being a cum dump. I have taken a lot more loads , since 2 yrs ago.but no where near a cum dump. And some anonymous loads through a glory hole. While i think im clean and neg, but theres certainly more of a possibility now , i could be poz. I am struggling between caring and not caring. Its probably just a matter of time before its escalates to a full cum dump. May sound wrong but my last hiv test came back neg. and a good part of me wanted it to be poz.

So guys is my thinking wrong?? should i control myself to remain neg ( if i am ) Or is it just inevitable? No can answer for me, but opinions and experiences help form a better answer.

I can't say your thinking or wishing was wrong..I can say for myself i wish I was still neg..but I wouldnt change my actions to stop being POZ. I just wish the disease did not exist. I have been POZ for a little better then 5yrs. I take my meds like a good boy but I can say they do take a little out of me.

Interesting you post this after some of your more negative comments in other threads. I see where you're at now - you're in the angst phase. It will pass and you'll be a lot more accepting in the next year or two. Just remember the angst is all self-created. You can end it whenever you want to by just giving in and becoming a cumdump. The other details will just sorta sort themselves out.

It's actually good I saw this post 'cause after reading your comments about neg sub bottoms and poz guys disclosing their status I was wondering what to do with you - not sure I wanted that level of negativity on the forum. Do try to be a bit more accepting of others in your comments. I'm really trying to make sure people never feel attacked here.

Negativity? Don't confuse negativity with someone wanting an open, direct and honest debate. Isn't that what a forum is for? No offence, but if you're going to have a forum, you should be prepared for people to challenge your words. If not and you simply want to control everything, then yeah, you're right, this is not a forum I want to participate in.

No offence intended rawTOP, but you seem to have very militiant, almost destructuve views on sex. You seem angry. Yeah, some of the things you post shock the hell out of me and others. So? Thats fine. But be prepared for someone who has different views to debate you on it. You say for me to be a bit more accepting of others views. I am! Perhaps its just your views I challenge. Do you have a problem with that? Now, why don't you post where I attacked anyone. You can't, cuz I never have. You on the other hand confuse someone with a strong sense of view that conflicts with yours to be a problem. Who really has the problem then? So look, thanks for the forum, but this is not a place for me. You want to control everything and shove your views down everyones throat. You seem to have issues...which I think you need to deal with. Bye.

All4cum is right, Tom, just give into it. Know yourself and act on that knowledge. That way, there are no regrets. Guys like us simply are born cumdumps; that is our purpose in life, that is why we exist. Once you recognize that, then it becomes a matter of making yourself the world's best cumdump, not only in terms of quantity (number of loads taken) but also in terms of quality (making it the best fuck He's ever had in His life; every time). It is an art; it takes training, skill, strength, stamina. We are performers, exhibitionists, artists. There is nothing shameful or wrong about being a cumdump. It is natural and the natural fulfillment of our destiny and our purpose. Love is great, but it cannot and will not district from fulfillment of our essential purpose in life, and any Man who loves us understands that. Our cocks are not the focus of our sexuality; our holes are. If, when you see a gorgeous guy your cunt twitches instead of your cock chubbing up, you will know your purpose in life. Once you have that knowledge, you have to go with it.

Thanks. I hear what you're saying. Thing is, I like guys so much, it's rare one doesn't turn me on. ;) I get hard and my hole twitches, yet I know I'm a total bottom. I think I mentioned that some tops find it odd to top me because I have a pretty big cock and they think I would want to top, but nope...never really do. I'm a cum dump for sure, but just not sure I could take any and all loads. Nothing at all wrong with guys that do...nothing. I think maybe I think too much. ;)