Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

I don't think about it anymore...I've known since i was 12 that i was a hole to be used. And now, thousands 9f guys later, that is still true.  I am here to be used. Tonight one guy beat me with a flog until he drew bruises before he bred me and then walked away calling me a whore and a hole. Another wanted to make out before he bred me and another just wanted to ram into my ass hard and come. As a slut i take them all and let them use me as they want. 

I -VASTLY- prefer just being treated like a hole. I'm not out looking for love from any hookup, and dont expect or want anything sensual or emotional during a hookup. And as far as my own pleasure or me getting of, it's not a priority at all. I can do me far better and faster than anyone else can, I fuck just to please others mostly. I only get off from sex getting others off, so to me, being used like a sex toy, getting pumped full, and being passed along to the next or set aside for the next round just feels good to me. It was a slow process to get to the point of accepting it, but now I do fully. I just need to be a hell of a lot more active some time soon and start being a cumdump again.

• 1 year later...
On 6/29/2010 at 12:12 PM, Tom said:

Bottoms: do you wrestle with wanting to be a cum dump who is fucked and cummed in by many guys? How do you handle it?

Sex parties and orgies (such as CumUnion) usually scratch that itch for me. I’m already pretty slutty but every so often my inner whore cums out to play.

I am not travelling much these days due to covd19 and international restrictions that continue, but once things have gotten better and ok to travel it’s my fantasy to have a Power Top Daddie out there that messages me to get on a plane to him and promise to be a good pig boi and be held hostage in his home for a week and used for breeding purposes.

Sometimes restrained , sometimes gagged , sometimes left in daddies fuck room and left in his sling to be abused and loaded with seed to please him and his buddies.

Maybe ordered to make a dinner or clean his home so I please him more.

This bottom pup loves a Daddie who appreciates a Bois deep throat and to never reject being spoon fed daddies seed .

This normal looking dude u see in the pictures is not what you get when I am in play with Daddie , you are guaranteed to see the very best of my piggy side and it’s HOT..

CA35CBCB-6C87-4529-BF49-364D277D0E00.jpeg

67B46F2C-7908-4F09-BADE-B77EC8207C6D.jpeg

C30A06B0-07E7-4AAE-86E2-531C225282B8.jpeg

There’s always times to be just a Hole 

A hole to use

Top open up

to tease and grease it for continued control and penetration by the Alpha male cock.

Yeah and then the other hole being the gob and the back of the throat which when trained can be a deep , wet and easy hole to access and have controlled by a Masterful and Good Top .

id love to experience being the hole and giving myself up to the cock ..

Maybe there’s gonna be someone reading this with a huge hard on that is my equal and ready to

make the fantasy your reality.

im a dirty mouthed Brit and half Ozzie ( kangaroo ) here and I don’t do talk when my gob is being used.PJm

9D08DD7F-F903-432B-AD07-D9B9A569DC23.jpeg

83D85679-F17D-4610-8625-BA13FC7F7DFF.jpeg

5C9A9437-D2E1-45B7-A1BD-C71AEFEFDC5B.jpeg

888E89AE-CE51-4606-A610-D8091CE74FD4.jpeg

The original question asks whether we wrestle with a desire to simply be used as holes, and how we handle it. I’m sure there are those who are distressed because they sometimes feel that way and sometimes don’t, or can’t reconcile that inclination with moral codes imposed by self or society.

I’m not one of them. My role as a sexual being is clearly defined and unambiguous - I am meant to provide a cunt for men to fuck. It is my duty to provide this entitlement to any man who claims it, on demand, to the best of my skill. I was trained to do this, I’m good at it, and am routinely told by the Men fucking me that they feel incredibly good inside me - all of which proves to me that what I’m doing is correct and natural.

Do I ever just want to be holes? The question doesn’t arise - I am just holes. I’m not meant to be anything else.

Do I ever want to be more than just holes? That’s a much more difficult question: but sexually the answer is: probably not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

The original question asks whether we wrestle with a desire to simply be used as holes, and how we handle it. I’m sure there are those who are distressed because they sometimes feel that way and sometimes don’t, or can’t reconcile that inclination with moral codes imposed by self or society.

I’m not one of them. My role as a sexual being is clearly defined and unambiguous - I am meant to provide a cunt for men to fuck. It is my duty to provide this entitlement to any man who claims it, on demand, to the best of my skill. I was trained to do this, I’m good at it, and am routinely told by the Men fucking me that they feel incredibly good inside me - all of which proves to me that what I’m doing is correct and natural.

Do I ever just want to be holes? The question doesn’t arise - I am just holes. I’m not meant to be anything else.

Do I ever want to be more than just holes? That’s a much more difficult question: but sexually the answer is: probably not.

Life goals

On 6/15/2019 at 6:22 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

I go into phases where I need to just be aggressively used by as many men as possible. Other times I like to enjoy the company of the man inseminating me

This is exactly how it is with me.... At least one/two weeks out of a month I'll sort of go into heat and need to be used by men and get fucked rough and often....normally I'll have a couple fuck buds oblige me or I'll sleep with about a dozen or so men within that time span the most I've ever done was about 15 in a week.... I can always tell when I'm about to go into heat as well, because my nipples would start getting sensitive and staying that way...my hole would start twitching non stop, and I wouldn't be able to contain myself around any man I found attractive.

• Like 1

totally. all I am to most of the wmho use e is a set of fuckholes for them to use to jerk themselves off with and unload their balls into. they know what I am and I know what I am. sure lots of men love that I have a sexy body but really all I am to so many strangers and anonymous breeders is a pair of fuckholes. one of the reasons I have always loved taking loads through glory holes is the men literally don't give a fuck about me or even what I look like. they aren't "making love" to me or "sexing me up" or anything remotely close to treating me like a human. just some dirty slutty, super easy fuckhole who takes loads. to most men I am worthless, disposable trash.2147204694_(meaAaGwObaaaa)(mhlTJjiqsrpFqKi8FO)11.jpg.d78fd8f544f1c439ed766533a02cf247.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg I love being trash

• Like 1