Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

I have been a cumdump for 15 years. I love gloryholes, darkrooms, and parks. I've been a slut who's enjoyed getting bred and getting my hole creamed by as many men as possible (12 once at a sauna, many at a private gloryhole). I've been a slut but have never wanted the bug. Big difference. And luckily, never got it.

And I don't understand why a load has to be charged in order to have a hot scene. I've never wanted the bug but I knew that I could sero-convert. But never wanted to poz.

• 2 weeks later...

I can be with one guy for a night and have real passion sex, candles, making out, slow passionate thrusting, touching, and the next night not even turn

around to see who's fucking me. Be just a hole for the guys who want it.

There's a time or place for everything and that what makes all different kinds of sex great.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Everything has a time and a place. But not everything should be timed or placed together. I often yearn to be just a "hole" but there are also times when I'd like to find someone just to be close to who understands that he's the man I want to spend life with and no one can or will replace him. He would be someone who understands that having sex and being a hole is different that being a soulmate but he would also be someone that understands that for me to be all I can be that certain desires wants and needs should be fullfilled. Taking part in such things and growing together should be important.

So yes sometimes I do want to be just a cumhole.. a fucktoy etc.etc.

But sometimes I want to just sit by the fire and enjoy being with someone very special too.

• 1 month later...

At 43 I am learning that I have a hole that needs to be used. This year I've moved from the fantasy to reality of letting guys use my hole for their pleasure and I'm really getting off on it. I still have a way to go on my journey but am just enjoying the ride!

I enjoy reading about stories of men wanting to just be a hole and/or look for holes, to be an object and/or objectify, to humillate and/or to be humillated, be used and fucked and taking anon loads and/or creame holes in darkrooms and gloryholes, etc, etc. And I realize how much men like objectification when it comes to sex and contrast that to women's plea not to be objectified. Wow, men and women are definitely not a match when it comes to sex.

some tops find it odd to top me because I have a pretty big cock and they think I would want to top

This is my problem: everybody sees my quite big cock only and nothing else and wants me as a top. Noone can even imagine that a guy with a quite big cock has desires other then topping. :-(

Got my first (and until now also last) poz load in my ass about 10 years ago.

Do i ever just want to be a hole?

No.

Why?

Because I am already just a hole for guys to use and abuse. I dont care what they look like, what age they are, size, looks, status... i dont care if they have any std's or hiv.... if they're on meds or not.

To me, a cock is a cock, and a load in the hole is a load up the hole....

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I definitely get into being just a hole. One of my favorite things is getting fucked in a backroom totally bent over, grabbing my ankles. When I'm bent over like that, people literally only see an ass getting used. If I can, I try to stay in that position as long as possible, with guys taking turns, and embrace being just a hole.

Guest cumdrainer4u

I'm real close to being cum dump My focus is on getting as many cocks has possible and as much cum as possible I could care less about my cock and cumming I want my hole filled So yes I will just be hole to fill with anyone very soon I know it.

This is something I wrestle with all the time. I've been in LTR's and loved it. I loved being fucked tenderly. Loved the fact that my BF's would make love to my hole and not just fuck it. But there is a part of me that wants to be a total slut. A part of me that wants to get used...get fucked and have piss and cum pumped into me by many men. See, I love Dick. I love men. I love cum and I LOVE being fucked. Bottoms: do you wrestle with wanting to be a cum dump who is fucked and cummed in by many guys? How do you handle it?

I've really lost any interest in and patience for any form of relationship, been there done that kinda thing.

Now, I'm in the fulltime mode of getting fucked and creamed every chance I get. And it's always at the baths. Total slut, total bottom cum dump.. as much cock and cum as possible in the time I have available. No questions, no discussions, just faced-down, legs spread and ass open for any cock that wants in. I love being fucked, size doesn't matter, if you've got a cock you are welcome to fuck me and pump me full of your seed............

All the time...love going to the bathhouse, bookstore, or backroom of a bar and just letting my pig side loose...just last week went to bookstore in nyc where i went into a booth, stripped naked, and sucked off a bunch of guys