Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

going to be a hole tonight ( Tues 7/12) Headed to Slammer club here in Ft Lauderdale- hosed out this noon, and went to the leather gay guesthouse for the afternoon and got fucked a few times- now going to do a touch up rinse, then to the sex club and let my ass get used, abused and totally given away. And, if I am lucky maybe there will be someone not quite done playing there who will invite me back to his plac e for more- and for others to drop by as he finds them online- to add DNA to my chute

• Upvote 1

Just give in to the urge. Once you've been bent ovet and gangfucked bareback theres no denying the bliss that comes from rampant anonymous unsafe sex. The more buttfucking you get, the more buttfucking you want. Don't wait, go ahead and let the cumdump in you out. The liberation is fantastic.

Hey men- just a quick update. Got fucked by a guy for 45 mins just after getting to the sex club- he never shot tho- and I was losing opportunities- so at 45 mins I took a break. Went into the darkroom, sucked on a guy and as I was doing him someone took my ass - never saw who or what. He shot his load and pulled out, and the guy I was blowing pulled me off his cock and turned me around, and shoved his cock in and fucked his load up my ass. After he nutted , he asked if I was ready for him to fist it in deeper- we headed to a sling and he fisted my ass nice and open. He decided my hole was getting a little tired, and tol dme to get some cock in it to calm it down. In the back orgy area I managed to get fucked by someone, then the guy from the beginning of the night was in it and pounded my ass for another 10 or 15 minutes- he pulled out to take a rest, and some big bull with a PA pushed in and in a minute was grunting out a load. I got up and wandered about, and saw the FF bud- he told me it was really hot seeing me get bred, and he wanted to give me another load before he left-- but he wanted to see me get bred by someone again before he put his in. Back to the orgy area, and a couple of strike outs, then I just bent over the center padded unit and in a few moments a finger, then a cock was in me. He fucked for 5 minutes before loading me, and as he withdrew, the FF bud came over from where he had been and pushed his hard dick in- 5 seconds and he was shooting- I can only guess he had been stroking watching the scene. I managed to get one more load before I finally had someone chow down on my cock and drain it, and then I left- tits sore and puffy, ass lips way dilated, and my ass good and cummy. And, I knew 2 of the people ( the 45 min guy and the ff bud are both on Asspig) everyone else I either had no idea who they were or never even saw who it was breeding me

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Never want to be "intimate" with a guy, no kissing, petting cuddling. Why, because I am not sexually attracted to guys that way, just females. Started out as cum dump when very, very young thanks to older sister and a guy friend of her's. Was a cum until mid 20s when I thought I better clean up my act, go straight, get married, yada, yada, yada. That ended long before the wedding but got married anyway. Tried but after about a month was offering my ass to anyone who wanted it, preferably bareback and anonymous. Cruised parks mostly and in the winter the ABS.

Not a chaser as I do not want to be poz but do not require condoms as, like many others have said, a true cum dump takes any load. Think I asked three maybe four guys about using a condom when they fucked me and then stopped. If they asked my answer from then on has been "up to you, bareback and cum in me if you want". Leaving the choice up to the guy fucking me, to me meant that I truly would let guys use me for their pleasure and that's what I desire.

And while I truly prefer anonymous, status unknown to me loads - makes me feel more like a piece of sex-met, sex-object, will knowingly take poz loads. That's who I am sexually.

I have never seen the attraction myself. I was a total bottom in two 13 year monogamous relationships because my bfs were total tops. Since the last one ended I've been perferring to top. Recently, I've relented and am getting back into bottoming so now I'm versatile so long as I get to flip-fuck. I've wanted to like the person before I fucked with them so the hook ups were ok when they happened but as most people find I get lots of flakes and cancellations.

I'm horny these past three days. The hook-up cancels, I can't be doing with the uncertainty of getting anaother hook-up on demand. So to the sauna (bath house), and maybe a flip fuck in the dark room. This anonymous guy pushed me onto the bench and fucked me first, then he wanted me to fuck him. Ok, but I later found he hadn't cleaned out like I had. Big turn off so clean up time. I was still horny for a fuck so rather than leave, I decided I'd just bottom today. I went back in the dark room.

Six loads in my hole later I get it. This urge. I wanted more, but the place was pretty much empty of tops. I just wanted to get back in there and once again feel the hands on my ass cheeks, the cock head at my hole, the slap on the ass cheeks as the top pulled out and left as a way of saying 'thanks buddy' and how great that was. The satisfaction of a string of fucks without the complications. On tap as it were. Distilling it down to the essence. Ok I need my kiss and cuddle buddies too, but I can't wait for the next opportunity to be a cum dump now. I never thought I'd be saying that :2thumbs::)

• 2 years later...

Yes all i see myself if a hole , cunt pussy to be bred Im just finishing Southern Decadence and just slept and rested but most of day just bent over in Rawhide during day and Phoenix at night .Dont want to know your name or talk just love to be used by all types of men. coming so many years guys dont know name, or what city i live in but they sure know my pussy and seek me out to breed.. Even will know its me by their dick in my hole ...anyways i only took 38 loads way to busy with too many lurkers n guys first time at rodeo... Heading to Berlin soon first time and cant wait to be bent over in some bar or club....

There are time when I get into hole mode. I like to go to a bathhouse get on the fuck bed or the sling and just let anyone use me. Being a total slut is a real turn on. Feeling the cum leak out is really hot and turns me into more of a slut.

i wrestle with that very often!! when i go to bathouse , im a total slut! most of the time tops are just not that willing as far as anal goes!! but i will get cum drunk everytime!!! i love a big cock making me gag and shooting stream after stream down my throat! so i guess the way i handle it is suck a lot of cock!!

Guest faggot hole

Bttm2go says "There are time when I get into hole mode." That's gotta be confusing dude. As for me, i am ALWAYS in hole mode. i KNOW what my purpose in life is; why i was put on Earth. i will take cock any time, any place, any circumstance. Less confusing that way.

I think all bottoms struggle with this, we all wish to be fucked and be a cum dump. It is so exiting to have many men use our asses for their pleasure. We are physically ready for it but not always mentally due to the risk that comes with it. However if there was no risk involved I would definitely be first in line. Of course that does not mean I don't take loads but I am careful about it.:)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...