Double Secret Life

tampafun27

I'm totaly out and have nothing to hide. I live in a rural area and have for many years now and I don't have any problems. Where I live people don't care about a bloke being a fag they realy hate being made fools of and lied to.

Not that gay's like to gossip but a mate of mine who lives about an hours drive away just could not wait to tell me about a neighbour of his who's wife caught him red handed naked with another guy in the marital bed. Hell hath no fury as they say. Needles to say the wife is now out to destroy him, He's had to leave his job because of homophobia ( funny as he was a friggn homophobe ) He's had to leave the family home and move to another town and I can only imagine how his side of the family are dealing with it. I almost felt sory for him till I recalled some of the anti gay things he was supposed to have said especially about my friend.

It takes balls and true courage to be an out gay man.

Guest bareman

Married here also. Wife, kids, coworkers have no idea im a gay bottom slut. I take all loads anywhere I can. Im huge into poppers and am considering trying maximum impact next. Nothing like getting poppered up and being the true bottom slut I am.

• 4 weeks later...

While all my friends and co-workers know that I am gay, I have a very all-American, clean-cut image. I am well respected in my profession, very well-educated .... and would probably freak out many of my friends (and all of my co-workers) is they had any idea what a chem pig I am! And that dichotomoy turns me on!

While I am an out and proud gay man-everywhere-most people thinks me and hubby are monogamous! Ha he got pozzed a few years ago-I am the big bottom slut-I take loads from some regular FB's, what ever is hot at the local bars, make regular trips to San Fran for "fun", steamworks in Berkeley and the baddest thing is taking loads and being a regular cum dump for my hubbys "straight" asshole homophobe brother. I am still NEGATIVE after BBing for 13 years straight with hundreds of guys.

BF doesn't know I take it raw when he's not around. he thinks i only bb with him. took a load from a FB a few hours before he fucked me one night and he was none the wiser. Still get worried though that he will find out and break up with me particularly as we have been together for 3 years.

Me. To an extent.

I'm out to my family, friends and work colleagues, but they think i'm a respectable gay lad. They have no idea (other than a few close gay friends) that I am a drug taking, bareback fucking cum dump who writes a massive bareback blog on the internet and will spread my legs for anyone.

And even those close friends who know that I do bareback, only think that its with guys that i pick up in the bars... they don't know about my blog, or profiles online and the extent to which i spread my legs for anyone and everyone.

On the surface I'm a respectable, kind, polite, hard working professional gay guy... scratch that surface, and my real love in life isn't doing well at work, or getting that next promotion.. it's being a fucking skanky fuck slut and getting a reputation for myself.

I love it!

But i'd be fucking mortified if my parents or work colleagues found out! haha.

In fact, many of the people who i fuck with at the NG2BBGROUP parties, are only just coming to realise that I am barebacksaunaslut of my blog's fame.. they've read the blog for years, and are only just putting 2 and 2 together... i'm getting so many messages from them about me and my blog.

Its not that i'm ashamed of what I do... it's just far easier to be able to lead the two very distinct lives... i can have a fucking dirty as hell sex life... and also lead a "normal" life too.

PIC_0068.JPG

Edited by JoshLandaleXXX

• 3 weeks later...

just a few know that I have been with men, only two ex's know that I have bottomed and only one of them know I take BBC barecock anytime I can. She however does not know that I am complete slut for cock. Frankly, she does not care. She is married, 3 kids, husband is a pastor. I've watched her get creamed a few times.

joe

Guest slobbvers

Glad I'm bachelor and don't have to worry about it. That said no one knows what I do. None of there business. I don't want to hear about their conquests.

Guest ff-whole

Single, but totally secretive about my sexual experiences... why tell everybody about it? I just like the anonymity...

Indeed; sex is sex and love is love with most of the time a different kind of sex...

I'm living the epitome of a double life. By day I play an openly gay male who appears to be "good". I am told constantly that I look innocent. But behind the scenes I write about my exploits on my own bareback blog and have only ever had bareback sex. I'm a pig in cleverly disguised packaging.

After reading this thread, I was just thinking that any of us, me included, could have a daughter who is either married to a man or has a boyfriend who engages in this type of risky behavior. It also made me think about my sister, my mom, or any woman I deeply care about who could be in a relationship with a man who is basically a serial cheater or whore. Even though I hope that I am not sounding preachy, but I do think that anyone who's in a relationship, and basically wants his cake and eat it too, should either wear a condom when he's out there playing. It's the moral thing to do so that your partner is protected from getting an STD.

I said all of this because I know someone who has been married for almost 20 years. He smart, educated, has the house,the white picket fence, and two kids. He's very active at his local church, even teaches Sunday School. But he couldn't suppress his sexual urges to be with a man. After being 8 years into his marriage, he began to act on those urges that got uncontrollably hard to suppress. He told me that he has slept with over 1000 men during the last 10 years, gotten chlaymidia, gonnarehea, and exposure to syphlis after a guy he bb with told him that he was tested positive for Syphlis. He gave his wife chylamidia once, and she forgave him for it. But that didn't stop him from messing around. He just found out that he's been having sex with a circle of about 7 poz men in his community who happen to sleep with each other and do drugs together, and he says that he no longer has sex with his wife strictly because he's afraid of giving her another STD---and not sure if he is HIV poz.

The sad part about his situation is that his wife doesn't even suspect or think that he's still messing around because he told me that she still seeks sex from him. But because he is so caught up with his multiple sex partners, and he averages about 14 different guys a month, some regulars, some new guys, that he has no energy or libido left for sex with his wife anymore. He said to me that part of him doesn't want to risk giving her a std again. Talking about a bad situation for this poor guy. I typed all of this for married guys or guys who have a partner. Really think about the risk you are not only putting yourself in, but the risk you are putting an innocent person in, when all you could have said to the person is I need to break up, and do my thing.

• 9 months later...

Totally secret double life here man - major alpha jock in public total bareback cum whore on the DL - major turn on is having some Mexican guy dump a load up my ass then hanging out with my buddies none of em having any clue Im a total cock whore and got some Mexican dudes load drippin outta my hole.