How old do you like your men?

PhoenixGeoff

What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?

• I prefer guys around my own age
    • I'd rather fuck someone who is (or looks) older
    • I'd rather be with a guy who is (or looks) younger
    • I want a guy who's barely legal...late teens or early twenties at most
    • Age doesn't matter

wanted to add: i see a distinction between experience and maturity.  Experience can bring maturity, but it doesn't always, depends on the individual. Older guys can be immature and younger guys can be more mature because of how they have responded to their experience, even though it may be less because of age/time.  Conversely, an older guy can tout and rely on his experience, without having much maturity. 

i'm turned on by maturity, not experience.

1 hour ago, BiAthlete4You said:

I always prefer men around my age +/-  5 years

I used to be like that. When I was in my teens and 20s I usually hooked up with fellow students around my own age. Although I let older guys fuck me in the cruising park my focus was on guys my age as potential boyfriends. But getting fucked first and only acquainted after that didn't really work getting a bf 😉 More like getting regular fuckbuddies to go home with when the lights were turned on when the club was closing and everyone still there was looking to get laid. Plenty of guys I had sex with before and knew I was "easy".Maybe I was too slutty to be boyfriend material LOL.

In my 30s I also liked men around my age. Didn't really look at younger guys, and certainly not a lot older. Although I still got fucked by older men at the park.

When I hit my 40s I found not many men were looking for a 40s bottom. I was still looking at my own age group. Got a lot of replies from tops they were looking for younger. Still got plenty but I found it harder to find hookups.

Then I turned 50 and thought my days were over. Who wants a 50s bottom? Well, it turned out a lot of guys in their 20s and 30s do. I apparently turned "daddy" and plenty of younger guys were up for that and I happily went for the ride. Never knew these guys existed. Wasn't looking at other 50s guys anymore but focused on the younger ones. 

Now I have a few regulars who are all younger than me, ranging from 20s to early 40s, who want to fuck daddy's ass and I love it. I don't exclude guys my own age or older but I find I really need to be attracted to them. That means I want a face pic and some information before meeting (and they are usually in a relationship or come as a couple) whereas I would invite a 20s or 30s guy over based on his dick pic 😉 

I do realise I would be at a disadvantage in a bathhouse setting (there aren't any around here but I do know them from my earlier days) where there probably is so much competition from younger bottoms with willing boy butts I don't stand a chance. But I can't complain having what I have now and enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 2

Same here -- I was always +/- 10 years but today have sex pals from 21 to 60 -- older than that would be fine too, but seems the few I know are looking for under 40 🙂... sex is great at any age. I have a 40 year old top pal who says "ass doesn't age" and he fucks men from 18 - 80!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer older men and I like being a daddy’s gurl. I know it’s a hang up but I know what I love. It’s something a older man that makes me want to make them happy. Licking old hairy balls and tasting the first oozing of precum, it lets me know I’m bringing him pleasure. I have a daddy in his late 60’s that love to roleplay where I am his granddaughter. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...