What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

• Administrators

[important Note: If you respond to this thread, do not talk in a sexualized way about sex you had as a minor. It's illegal - even if you write fiction.]

Those of you who started having sex before you were legal - did you just have sex with other underage guys or did you have sex with older guys as well?

I know some young guys are really into daddies - they've got a bit of an issue 'cause the sex that feels "right" to them is illegal to do until they're 18 (or the age of consent in their area). If they have sex with who they want to have sex with it sorta has to be completely anonymous where their age just never comes up and they never see the guy again - like in a park or a public restroom ("tearoom"/"cottaging"). If they have regular, non-anonymous sex then the older guy is risking jail by having sex with them since the bottom could identify him... It sorta puts young guys who are into daddies in the position where they either have to wait or they can only have completely anonymous sex. That's gotta fuck them up sexually - to have their first years of sex only be sex where they're used like a piece of meat by anonymous guys who they never see again. I mean I love bottoms who see themselves as cumholes, but I do worry about some young guys having that as their only viable option for sex - it's just not healthy to start that way.

That said, young guys do need some protection from predatory older men. I know the current laws mean well, but they're sorta a blanket approach that's far from perfect (though I don't know what a better solution would be).

So if you had sex with guys before you were legal, how did you deal with all the issues surrounding it? Did you just stick with guys your own age?

I grew up in a small town (a long time ago). I only knew of a few public restrooms to go to - one was the bus station, with a pay toilet. It had 3 stalls and only the middle stall had a door on it. The stalls faced two urinals. One day when I was 12, a 30 something guy was in one of the stalls without a door watching me piss and rubbing his dick some. He motioned me over and I put my dick in his mouth. From that moment on I was on a constant hunt to get my dicked sucked. I only knew how to find older guys - 30's, 40's, 50's. As I got a little older I would fuck some of them. I had no concept of age and what a young boy was doing to these guys and I looked much younger than I was. All I knew was that I got turned on by their moans as they took my cock in their mouths. I met a lot of handsome, masculine men yearning for boy dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

the first guy that ever fucked me was my best friend, he used to stay in my house often and we slept together ( without having sex or anything gay) many times. One night we were slepping together he was hard and he just lower briefs and started passing his dick between my ass until he started to penetrate me. It hurted like hell but i just let him, i was 15. After that day he never stay in my house or we ever do anything again. the second guy was my brothers best friend he was in his early 20. the third guy I ever had sex was my high school math teacher. I was flunking that class he was my tutor after classes, he lived with his parter ( of course my mother did knew he was gay). He and his partner used to fuck me, almost every single day, they were around 45 yrs old. I luv the most the days before i had test, because I stayed longer hours in their house. the only other guy I slep with before 18 was a guy I met in a bathroom at the shopping mall. I was around 17 and i was left in the mall to watch a movie, i never made it to the theather, the guy took my to his home and brough me back a few hour later, he gave me his phone number. he was 32, we still call each other ofter, he was my expartner for 6 yrs

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
... the second guy was my brothers best friend he was in his early 20. the third guy I ever had sex was my high school math teacher. I was flunking that class he was my tutor after classes, he lived with his parter ( of course my mother did knew he was gay). ... the only other guy I slep with before 18 was a guy I met in a bathroom at the shopping mall. I was around 17 and i was left in the mall to watch a movie, i never made it to the theather, the guy took my to his home and brough me back a few hour later, he gave me his phone number. he was 32, we still call each other ofter, he was my expartner for 6 yrs

But didn't you worry about all the legal implications when you hooked up with older guys (especially your math teacher)?

Guest Boxir55

The first guy I had sex with was a school friend I was 15 we used to have sex in his house, he lived with his mother and she was always out. He introduced me to two older men, I started having sex with the eldest of these two guys. The younger one had a car and he was the one I really wanted to get together with. He was more passive than the older one I got my chance not too long after I met them he gave me a lift home one night and we stopped off at his flat and I fucked him for the first time the best sex I had up to that point. I never thought about whether it was legal or not it was just good sex. I would do it all again.

• 1 month later...

My first time was with a guy I knew from the gym he was 26 and I was 15 he did me raw and gave me his load. After that we did it on quite a regular basis including some of friends all in there 20's and all raw. I did hook up with other guys my age as well friends who are still fb's today. One of the guys in the beginning is now my bf. I had a couple of anonymous hook ups with guys in their 30s and 40s and it really never bothered me that they were just using me for their pleasure I got of on the fact that they wanted me so bad that they knew they were doing something illegal. At the time there was a lot of discussion in my country about changing the age of consent from 18 to 16 so I was very aware that what was happening was wrong but I didn't care as I was have a great time.

A lot of the hook ups with older guys I initiated because it was a blast to see if I could get these older guys, it worked about 90% of the time. My buddies and I would bet to see who could hook up with the guy

• Upvote 1

For me, whoever I could find. Usually guys I found through a gloryhole I knew about, or at one of the cruising places down by the river. If anyone asked, I told them I was 18 (which, thinking back, is funny because legal age in my state is 16 so I was technically legal at the time.) But they ranged from redneck closeted guys to young HS guys like me. Was pretty fun, thinking back. Hell, even had a few cops fuck me back then.

i was blowing a lot of high school buds, and being used by a 28 yr old dom top, who happened to be married. He actually helped me see and accept what i was. He was the first in my ass. I was massively drunk, and it hurt like hell, but we both knew it had to happen. As he said, "Somebody is going to get your ass, so it might as well be me." i really thought he was going to split me in half. It's funny that they tell you to relax and breathe, while they are driving a semi up your butt.

• 5 weeks later...

The first guy that ever fucked me was my best friends dad....I was 16 and sleeping over at their house, I sucked off my best friend and swallowed his load and about an hour later I went downstairs to get a drink of water and ran into his dad with a huge erection..he looked at me and then looked at his cock and I knew he wanted me....I pulled his boxers down to find a 9.5 inch cock and started sucking on it..he then told me to follow him to the den and he told me to get on all fours and started to rim me......he fucked me and it hurt like fucking hell until he expolded deep in me. I kissed him and he said he tasted cum and I told him it was his sons and I swallowed his load earlier......this made his dick hard again and he fucked me longer and harder and shot another load in me. Next morning my best friend had awaken and had his morning wood and was playing with my ass..he asked why I was lubed up and I told him that I wanted him to fuck me.....he slid in and started to fuck me until he shot his load in me to mix with his fathers 2 loads...he pulled out and I went down on him to clean his cock and taste the mixture of both their loads.....he asked me where I got the lube and I confessed to him that it was his dad's cum in me and he said that was cool. It was the start of a dad/son tag team for me that went on for 2 years and they enjoyed it as much as I did.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 5

'It sorta puts young guys who are into daddies in the position where they either have to wait or they can only have completely anonymous sex. That's gotta fuck them up sexually - to have their first years of sex only be sex where they're used like a piece of meat by anonymous guys who they never see again'.

This was me - I had random sex with much older men, mostly quite fat and ugly, but loved the though of offering up my fresh pretty young holes to them. Age of consent in the UK is 16 so kinda avoided a lot of the legal issues.