What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I started out with a close bud. We were working on math one night and I felt his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on his and moved it to my hard cock. We started making out and pretty quick were naked and sucking each other's cocks until we came I. Each other's mouths. We were 13 and horny as shit so we'd do that a LOT and soon were fucking each other too. I started seeking out other buds who might be interested and soon had another. I read that guys met at a park near me to have sex and soon was hanging out there and meeting up with guys. They were late teens and early 20's, was scared by older guys. They'd give me weed or beer, usually we'd fuck in the woods or the bathroom. I got a few of their numbers and would sneak out of he house at night to hook up. Some asked how old I was, others didn't. Those who asked thought it was hot I was so young and said they'd started young too. When I could drive I'd go to th highway rest top and hook up anon there.

I did meet a guy who seemed ancient, but he was in his 30's and he really helped me get my life on track; made sure I stayed in school, helped me sort out my sexuality, came up with a career I'd like that payed and helped me out financially when I graduated high school and went to a tech school. He was as much of a parent as my mom and way more than my dad ever would be. Some people would look at that and say it was horrible or abusive and such but I don't see it that way. Without him I'd likely have never graduated HS, would probably be on drugs and hustling, likely dead. 

• 3 months later...

I admit to be one of those 'aggressive' ore better really sex curious youngsters who did the first step.

So during a holiday I took my chance to have my first blow job which I gave to a neighbours guy who shared the same hotel room. After backing home I continued drying his nuts for some years receiving lots of his rich cum.

Think his work as fireman has set my weak spot for uniformed men ...

Edited by immerhinein
completed text
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

My first hook up outside of guys I knew was when I was 15. I basically lied about my age to a guy I was chatting to online. I think he knew I wasn't as old as I said, but we hooked up. That's was how it was with me. I just said I was 18 and they went with it. 

• 2 months later...

I was 14 when I lost my virginity to older hockey coach of mine. I never felt being abused by him, it was with consent, even though I knew he was a pervy.

I've been a regular toyboy for my uncle, since a young age aswell to earn some extra money.

• Like 2

I was about 8 when I started messing about with other lads – at first it was just with schoolmates.  I went to a boy’s Catholic boarding school and we were getting up to all sorts.  I went through puberty early and started fucking at about 15-16 – I had/have a pretty big dick and was always on top and always fucked bareback and never even thought about condoms.  In a Catholic boy’s school, where would you begin to look for a condom?  Everything was bareback and we never thought it was an issue.  Being on top felt good, almost like I was “in charge” of my mates and I think that probably influenced me at that young age because now I never get fucked and am exclusively on top.  From about age 15 to 17 I was messing about with my little brother and one of my cousins and when I was 17, I had my first experience with a “grown up”.  He was my father’s business partner and about 45 years old and really handsome.  I had a bit of a crush on him but he just wanted me to fuck him, so for him it was just about sex.  The funny thing is, about 3 years later I started fucking his 20 year old son and we went out together for about 2 years.  Tony

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Mostly the guys who would work on my dad's farm. They would take me up to the barn and bend me over the bails of hay. The first one was 17 when I was 12. He told his other buddies and they would pass me around on a regular. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest bayareadl

I had sex with roughly 10 or so guys before I was 18 (first time was when I was raped at 13).  2 were teenagers (peers), 2 were in their 20's, the remaining 6 were 40+. 

I always had a thing for older guys and craigslist brought out these guys.  I enjoyed the experience they had in sexual relations and didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of.  Instead it felt like I was allowing myself to please these men by allowing them to fuck me. 

I grew up in a pretty sheltered area so I never had worries that some of the "city boys" might have had.  Most of my encounters took place at the top's homes.  Twice I had strangers over to my house when my parents were away.  One of them was an older guy (50 or so) and he stayed over with me for 3 nights (I was 16 and my parents went to Paris).  I would have to check in with a family friend once a day but remember him coming over each night and fucking me all over my house (including my parents' bed).  I was probably a little foolish but knew what I liked. 

• 1 month later...

Always older for me.  About the age of 14,   I discovered cruising Tea Rooms at the many city parks that I could ride my bike to when growing up in So. Calif.  By  16, I was spending my summer days on Blacks Beach north of San Diego.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ATLSexyGuy

My cousin was 4 years older than me and we played around always, the 'paperboy' fucked me and made me suck him off, my cousin and I would pick up hitchiking single marines, and I'd start sucking him then the guy would mostly get turned on and let me suck him while my cousin fucked me.  finally, I cruised the restrooms of the gay beaches and book stores when I was 17.  I sucked almost all.  

• 7 months later...

kinda surprised. If it werent for for all the hit ups in highschool being at parties I would be poz. So many older men wanted to fuck me and I wanted it so bad but was at parties with friends . Ha, I waited outside smoking hoping to run off somewhere with one and never came. he hit on me all night telling me he was gonna give a gift that would make me his bitch till he was done with me