• Administrators

This story was originally submitted to my BB Buds blog by ryan5555 (hookemsports@hotmail.com).

----------

This story takes place in Mid-July, 1999.

I was 20 years old at the time.

I had been walking through the bathhouse for an hour or so. I'm not one to sit and wait for my next trick to come to me; instead, I walk around... scouting new meat, looking for any scene that could come my way. I am 5'9", 155lbs, blond, blue with a solid 7.5" piece of meat. Completely vers... I was going through a college stage of rebellion. I find a lot of men hot... and if a hot guy wants to fuck, I have always made it happen. Of course, little did I know my college rebellion would last right up until my 30th birthday... and likely, beyond.

I remember it like yesterday. I hadn't had any action but finally settled myself in the sauna room. I was at The Club in Houston; the present-day Club hardly resembles the Club of 1999. The sauna was inside - just before you got to the door that led to the pool and the hot tub. Soon, a 20-something guy walked into sauna. He disrobed and showed an average cock. He had a nice body but wasn’t one I was willing to drop a load with. Not yet, anyways. But not far behind him was a hot young twink, about my age, with a great bod and a pierced left nipple. The hot young twink came in, dropped his towel and stood in front of me and the 20-something and started stroking. I liked where this was heading.

I reached out and grabbed the twink's cock. It was cut with a slight curve to the right. I can still see it today and I still salivate for it. Eventually, I started blowing him and he started making out with the other guy. I played with his nipples and hear faint moans coming from him. Slowly, I reached under his cock towards his hole. I felt it... it was a little wet and a little slimy. He had already taken a load and he seemed like he was begging for more.

As I played with his hole his body convulsed. He liked the feeling and I knew I would be going further. But before I could he pulled me up and wanted to suck me. I stood up on the first sitting step of the steam room. He stood on the ground and blew me while the 20-something was on his knees servicing the twink. The twink brought me to the verge of climax but I knew I didn't want to bust my nut like this. I wanted his ass. I started bending over...reaching for his ass. I could never quite get it over his shoulder but after a bit, it appeared he wanted it too.

Finally, I stepped down and positioned myself behind him. As he was geting serviced from the front, I made out with him a bit before getting on my knees and going for his hole. At 20, my experience was pretty broad but rimming was new to me. I knew I loved it and loved the way some guys bucked when you got your tongue deep inside them. This kid was the exact same way... he grinded his ass into my face, my tongue devouring his hole as I bit on it, nibbling on the skin and the pucker of his hole. I could taste the lube from before; I could taste remnants of the cum of his last fuck. I wanted my seed to be there, too. After a few moments of getting his ass wet, we were both ready to go, I stood up and slid in.

At this point in my life, I was not a regular barebacker. But I was also not a regular condom user. In fact, I took sex any which way it came to me. I'm sure I was taught lessons on safe sex, but I don't remember them. I'm sure somebody had 'the talk' with me but when you're a gay kid in Texas... who is willing to broach the subject of safe sex? Nobody fucking cared. So while I knew I should wrap up all the time, it wasn't something I ever thought about. And when the twink willingly and excitedly took my cock bare, I thought nothing more of it. I gave it to him and he took it like a champ. He had started sucking the other guy's dick as he was hunched over and doing his best to get two loads at once.

Within a few moments, the 20-something's body started to spaz. You could tell he was getting close. Very close. I sped up my fucking so that I could finish soon after and the twink would have a steam session that was second to none. Faster, harder and deeper I fucked him. The 20-something started to moan and shot his load all over the kid's face. I remember feeling disappointed -- why the fuck wouldn't the kid swallow it? That made me pump even harder. Finally I was on the verge of cumming and, in a rare moment of verbal topping (at the time), I blurted out, "You're gonna love this. Here I cum."

Little did I know it would be my last neg load.

After my intense twink fuck in the sauna, I needed to cool off. I took a dip in the pool. It was a clear night with a high sky. The stars, rarely visible in downtown Houston, were shining bright. Here I was – a 20 year old kid, living a dream of college, a great job and living in a city with all the guys I could ever want. And now, a perfect night after a perfect fuck. I snapped out of my dream, glanced toward the creaky glass door that leads from inside and saw him.

He was amazing. He was sort of a mix – maybe asian, maybe Hispanic (later I learned he had a Flip mother and a Hispanic father). He was solidly built – not overly buff but definite tone, probably late 20s or early 30s, and a beautiful smile. Our eyes locked and I knew my night would include some very personal alone time with this man.

He walked over and got in the hot tub. I continued to stare and he continued to glance over my way. I wasn’t very sophisticated at the time on my ‘pick up’ move. But who needed to be? I was a 20 year old piece of ass in a bathhouse. If that can’t get me what I want, no amount of whoring savvy ever would.

After a bit, and after I was 100% convinced I needed this man to make my night complete I exited the pool, slowly striding towards my towel while never taking my eyes off of him. He returned the favor and you see the lust bubbling underneath his modest, and sturdy, demeanor. I dried off, walked towards the door and smiled at him. He dipped his head and blushed back. And then he smiled. It was only a matter of time til I had what I wanted.

I walked around the sauna, through the showers and past the steam before heading upstairs. There were two stairwells in the old Club. I took the ‘middle’ stairs that delivered you upstairs in front of the coke machine and ‘break’ room. I walked around for a bit, knowing I’d see the man from outside very soon. I had a room and was not worried if he just had a locker I knew we’d find each other. As I walked through the third hall, he turned the corner and was coming directly at me. I snickered and walked past him, staring at his cock until the very second he was to pass me, at which time I looked up and smiled at him. My room was one hall over and I was bolting in that direction. I turned the corner to reach my room, got my key and saw him walking my direction. Bullseye.

I get in my room and start to hang my towel when he walks up. He stops and looks as I stretch up, my cock dangling (but getting closer and closer to a hard-on), and hang my towel on the rack. I look at him with that “what the fuck are you waiting for look” that I’ve given to say many guys since then. Apparently he noticed and walked into the room and shut the door. He dropped his towel and I saw his meat – it was nice. Not too big but definitely worth the effort. I sank to my knees and devoured it.

Immediately, I notice he put his hand on the back of my head to guide me along the way. But soon he pulls it off – he sees that I’m not some random kid on his first trip to a bathhouse. I kinda have this part down. I’m taking him all in, enjoying his cock while my left hand wanders up to find his nipple. The guy is beautiful and right now, at this very minute, he belongs to me. The feeling of power excites me, even if I am (willingly) taking every bit of his cock.

After a bit he pulls me up and starts making out. I notice his passion at once. We’re making out, cocks slapping against each other, for what felt like an eternity. In reality, just a few minutes. I was in heaven though. I am completely head-over-heels for this guy in the moment. Eventually, he pulls off me, looks me up and down and smiles. Then he heads to his knees.

He blew me and it was intense. I can’t remember how good he was but I remember knowing I was going to get fucked. I don’t know how I knew this from a little making out and some mutual blowjobs but I did. I knew that I was going to take his cock before this was all over. And I loved it. Little did I know, I’d be taking something else home with me.

After sucking my cock for just a moment, he stood up and positioned my body so I would bend over. He started rubbing his cockhead on my crack. He wasted very little time going for the gold. He was a confident, self-assured man and knew what he was going to get. I was a cocky little kid and knew what I was going to get, too, but was letting him control the action and the flow. He bent me over, reached for the lube and began starting to press his cock into my ass.

While I was vers, I did not take cocks his size very often. He wasn’t huge… but it was bigger than I was accustomed to. Still, I managed and began enjoying it very soon after. He started to thrust as I bent over the bed. He didn’t make love to me and he didn’t intend for it to be a passionate affair. He was fucking me. And, for some reason, it felt right.

At some point, he wants me to flip over. So I move to my back. My legs are propped up against his body, almost at a 90-degree angle. From this position, I can look him in the eyes as he fucks me. Ever since then, I have spent the majority of my time fucking guys with my eyes glued to theirs. He wanted to see my eyes as he moved closer and closer to climax. And instinctively, I stared back into his… yet not even realizing what was about to happen.

His thrusting picked up speed and within a minute he was getting close. His left hand was holding my right leg in place as he fucked into me. Something caught my eye on his hand – a wedding band. Later, I’d find out he was in a LTR with another man and the band was a symbol of their commitment. Some commitment. At this point, though, my mind raced as I thought I was getting my hole bred by a married man. My cock, which virtually went ignored during our entire encounter, was not standing erect and I started to stroke, coming virtually instantly after recognizing what the ring meant.

I shot and within seconds he shot too. While mine was all over my stomach and chest, his was buried deep inside of me. After I shot I looked and caught him staring into my eyes again. As he shot, he never once moved his eyes off me, never closed them. Finally, he collapsed on top of me. We kiss for a few moments but after a moment or two, we begin getting ready to head to the showers. I ask him his name and he tells me. Matthew.

After my shower I went to the hot tub. He disappeared and I thought that was the end of it. But a moment later he comes out and hands me a piece of paper. It’s his number. Over the next few weeks, we begin seeing more of each. He’s my dream man and I’m his escape from his commitment. He continues to fuck me, 4 or 5 times over the span of 2 weeks, before finally he lets me fuck him. We do it at the bathhouse again, my place and finally his home when his partner was out of town.

We continue to fuck for the next several weeks. Eventually, he suggests we should go get tested. I agree and we go and 20 minutes after the blood was drawn, my life changed forever. I came back poz. Looking back, I don’t remember him getting tested. But that has hardly mattered. My life was completely altered. It took about 3 years for me to realize… matthew was my gifter.

Now, I think back on that story and my cock will twitch. I masturbate thinking about it 3 or 4 times a year. It’s a special feeling… at first it repulsed me but now… I know he gave me a very special gift. Today, I’m exclusively a top. I haven’t bottomed, really, in years. And every time I shoot a load, I think about Matthew as I lock eyes with my unsuspecting bottom.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I have BB sex. Consenting adults, which means talking about status first is hot. And brave. Any jerk who will give a poz load to an "unsuspecting bottom" is morally bankrupt. And I know that a lot of men have lapses in judgment. That's human. And it is human to forgive. But to repeatedly desire to infect new men - that's the stuff tabloids print to make us want to criminalize this serial psychotic behavior.

The story is cautionary, and thus useful. And so it is a good post. peace

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...