Am I the only one

BBPaulZA

• Administrators

Welcome to Breeding Zone Paul!

There are people from South Africa visiting the forum. I've had 96 visits in the last month from 34 different cities in South Africa. Here's a map showing where people are coming from...

post-1-140864333473_thumb.jpg

Now mind you, 96 visits in a month isn't very many (it's about 1/10th of the traffic I get in a single day) - so it's just about 3 a day out of about 900 who visit the site - but it's something. The issue is that a lot of people just browse - they don't participate. Hopefully you'll get some PMs and guys will say 'hi' even if they're too bashful to be public.

And if you're wondering here are the top cities in South Africa over the past month and how many visits have come from each of them...

Ndabeni - 9

Rosebank - 8

Wynberg - 8

Sandton - 7

Cape Town - 4

Randburg - 3

What that means is the 96 visits isn't one person who's visiting 3 times a day - it's a bunch of people. I'm a little surprised I don't recognize more of the cities. Cape Town is the only one I've heard of before...

Hi Rawtop

Thanks for the reply. NIce to know Im not the only one from this part of the world.

Most of those cities are not major towns, probably why you havent heard of them.

Hopefully more guys will participate - there are quite a few guys from SA on barebackrt.com

• Administrators

FYI - my main site, rawtop.com, has a lot more traffic from South Africa - just under 1300 visits last month (about 2/3rd of 1% of the traffic on the site). You're definitely not the only person in South Africa who likes bareback sex. Hell, I bred a South African muscle daddy a month ago when he was here on vacation. Now we just have to get them to come over here and participate... :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in Johannesburg this summer... and i got breeded by 4 black guys in some sort of ghetto area there... was the best fuck ever... nothing beets to have 4 real africans cuming deep inside my ass... i will sure visit SA soon again and take more loads from any black south african!

interracialbareback.xitti.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...