Making Of A Rubber Slam Pig

rawTOP

• Administrators

What day is it? I’m not sure anymore. I don’t even know, really, where I am. Or how many men have fucked me, or had their fists deeply up my hole. I can’t even tell you how long I have been in this rubber suit. You could say it’s my own damn fault. And you would be right. But isn’t it ok to look for a good time? You know how they say be careful what you wish for? They aren’t kidding.

For years, I have fantasized about edgy play. Bondage. Some SM. Leather/ Rubber Master/ slave. You get the idea. But could never really run into men who wanted more than just fantasy phone/cam/cyber sex. Yeah, its everywhere, I know. So I got bored with the everyday status quo, and managed to find this website that catered to pigs, and guys who were not afraid to say they were into. Stuff that was not “politically correct”, if you get my point. WOW, well sign me up! Posted a profile that stated my interests. Would love to try a scene with a guy that was into heavy assplay. Bondage. No limits sex, but more so, “involuntary” play. I was hot for anything. Only thing was I needed to trust the man I would play with. I was not looking to end up in hospital.

Well was I surprised to get a message from this guy. Not a model. No six pack abs, and all that shite. But he looked GREAT in leather and came across as a well sorted bloke. So we agreed to meet at a local pub. He seemed well sorted. Handsome but not stunning. In short, an average guy. Best of all, did not come across as a thick one! We spoke for hours. Talking about what we liked, didn’t like, turn ons and offs. This one was a kinky twisted bastard! Into electro, flogging, aggro, and into heavy bondage. Also LOVED to open up a guy wide open. But the real kicker was that he asked about how far I was willing to go. All the way. No limits. No escape. No choices. Although, I was thinking only of a scene with this guy. He offered to take me someplace “new” and if I trusted him. No reason at this point not to. So we agreed to meet again next week. He told me to take a few days off of work so that there was plenty of time for a long play session and we both left.

The next week, I met him at the same pub. We chatted a bit more. Mostly about limits and the other usual stuff you talk about when you first meet a guy. He asked me a lot of questions though about my health, which I found a bit odd, but chucked it off as his personal quirk. After a couple of drinks, I was feeling no pain, and actually later felt a bit warm, like a flush coming over me. The real odd thing was, I found myself totally hot for this guy all of the sudden, as if a mad rash of passion came over me. I was ready to suck his cock right in the pub! Only later did I find out he had slipped some MDMA in my drink while I had gone to the loo. He just looked at my eyes and said “yeah, your ready.” Not sure what that meant. “Give me a kiss”, he says. Which I jumped on. He stuck his tongue way down my throat feeling my teeth, and around my tongue. “Well those teeth may need to go.” What an odd thing to say. “Let’s go back to my home. Ready for a one way trip?” Let me tell you mates, at this point I would have done anything to shag this guy; I was so hot for him.

So we left the pub and got in his car. Not sure where we ended up as I had not been to this part of town before, but we went into the building and up to his flat. Once in, there was not much to see. It was more posh than most, but not out of this world. However, once I was through the door, he had set aside some stuff for me to wear. I was asked to get out of my clothes, which he put into some box, with a lock for “safe keeping”. Normally, I would have freaked out and left, but I was still feeling oddly happy. Then I had a metal collar snapped on, and was put in a leather chastity short, it felt great really, and got a little tighter once the locks were put in place. Finally, there were some wrist and ankle restraints and a nice large gag with a ring to keep my mouth open. He walked me into a room, which was painted black with all kinds of stuff on the wall, such as floggers, bondage equipment, and other gear. He also had a bondage rack, cage and a cross like thing. Man was it HOTTT! He put me in the cage, and told me to wait. It must have been about an hour later when he came back in boots, leather chaps, which outlined his nice cock and a harness.

He pulled me out of the cage and shoved me down on his boots. I knew I was to lick them and man did I want to, but it was hard shoving my tongue through that ring gag to lick the boots, but it didn’t matter as I was soon brought up to his cock, which he stuffed in my mouth and started to piss.

“You need to get used to this hole, as you are now going to be a full time urinal. Got it?” he said. He lifted me up and took out a bottle, spraying something into my nose a couple of times. Funny thing was it had a real bitter medicinal taste. He then walked me over to a table and restrained me down with the restraints on my hands and wrists. After I was tied down well, He came over to me and leaned over looking into my face. As I was looking at him, the weirdest thing started to happen. Man, I was excited, but also a bit spooked. First the room started getting brighter, but then everything started to get distorted. It was like one of those fun house mirrors, where you look out of shape. The entire room began to sway a little, and “twist” is the best way to describe it. As it kept twisting I felt is I was sinking into a well, looking up to see the light at the top. I was aware of what was going on, but not really able to talk, or move, but it was not like I was even trying to move.

A couple of other guys came next to me. Looking down at me. They were wearing executioner style masks, but I could not see what else. I felt the gag, chastity shorts, and restraints come off. No point in them now, I could not move anyway.

“Ok, Let’s start getting him ready for the big event guys.” said the Bossman. The guys started to get to work. The razors were brought out, and I was quickly lathered up head to toe. Those guys took every damn hair off my body. Eyebrows included. After being flipped over and having my backside done, they stuck a tube up my arse, and started to clean me out, I guess. I could sense my guts filling up and then going down.

“Add some K into the mix. We don’t want him coming out of the hole just yet.” The next thing I knew, there was some big fucking plug being shoved up my ass. DAMN, it must be huge! I would never have been able to take something that large before, but this time it just slid right in! What a rush when that fukka popped into place!

Time to get turned over again….. One of them, started to work on my balls, pulling them deep into the sack. A heavy metal ball stretcher was put on me. Mmm… I started to get a little woody at that one. But before I could grow anymore, they squirted something cool into my cock, and worked it into some kind of cock cage. I suppose like a CB-3000, and locked it on. The last thing was a tube being shoved into my cock. It stung a little as it went in, but otherwise was ok. I was looking up, and saw the Boss looking down at me. He seemed so high up from the bottom of the pit I felt I was in.

“Well pig boy, you’re going to get your heart’s desire now. Probably not what ya bargained for though. By the way, in case you thought this was going to be a short weekend scene, it’s not. I have been looking for a long-term pig like you. Got your cage all ready for ya!” He then held up some kind of rubber suit for me to look at. “I’m going to be putting you in this shortly, before we give you a little treat. You’ll be spending a LOT of time in rubber and leather. But that’s what you wanted, right?”

I could not really make it out, but it looked like this suit could cover an entire person. I just laid there, not being able to say a word. The Boss then leaned over to me, and poured something tasting of bitter lemon and VERY salty in my mouth, which I swallowed. Not long after that, I was sound asleep.

When I woke up, I was still a bit groggy, but was surprised by the plug in my hole sort of fucking me, as it was hooked up to some electric thing. My cock shaft was also tingling, as were my balls. As my head cleared a bit, I began to take stock of my situation. I could tell that I was hanging in air, as I was rocking a bit, must be a sling. I was completely covered in rubber. Feet, mitts on the hands, arms and my entire head! No eyes, or nose holes. Only a gag and tube to breathe through. I could also tell that my legs were in some stirrups or restraints. There also must have been a strap around my chest holding me in, along with my head. I really began to get a bit spooked now.

“He’s awake now. Let’s get started. You men ready?”

I heard a zipping noise to my side and felt air on my arm from the clinginess of the rubber. Something wet was rubbed on my arm and it was very cool after. Something like a tourniquet was wrapped on my upper arm and it suddenly hit me what was happening and I was scared shitless now. But there was no way I could move.

“Ok guys, then let’s get started.”

A pinprick hit my arm and entered it. “Ok I’ve registered. Nice red flash. Put on the headphones and get ready to crank up the electro.” Someone put on a set of headphones on me and I began to hear some horny techno fuck music. Soon after I could feel a tingling running up my arm, it then hit my tongue and I “tasted” something I can’t ever describe and I coughed into the gag. Within a second……… POW! I completely went flying. OH SHIT! I relaxed almost instantly and could barely move. The music began to buzz and went from electronic to electric. While I could not see a thing, there were flashes of light in my vision and the darkness broke up into patches, shifting around like puzzle pieces. Then my ass and cock exploded with electric pulses. My ass lips were clamping down on that plug in a rhythm that would never let go. (PLEASE SIR, I MUST HAVE MY ASS FILLED……… PLEASE……… I’M BEGGINNNNNGGG…….)

“Ok, he’s ready. Take out the plug and lets start getting that hole open.” The plug was removed and a series of ever increasing sized instruments were put in. Each one felt better than the last, yet I NEEDed more….. I wanted more. I would do anything to have my hole filled. In. Out. It was a rocket to ecstasy mate.

Who knows how long it had been. How many loads had been put in my arse. How wide and sloppy my hole had become.

“Ok, he’s coming down now. Lets get him ready for a real deep fisting.” The world had stopped vibrating, and the music coming through the headphones sounded normal again. I was still feeling hungry, but riding the rhythm.

“We set? Put in the real dark piss and plug him so he holds it. Want to make sure it blasts him.“

The zip in the other arm was opened again and I felt the cool wipe, as the tourniquet was wrapped around my arm. Another pin prick soon followed.

“Got a register already. Hit him with the smoke.”

I was still breathing rapidly through the tube in the gag. Then I was hit by a cool taste. Then it hit. Not as wild as the first, but I started flying again. WHOA…. Once again I was seeing the vibrating lights in my eyes. Then…… “Pushing now.” Here it comes the tingle, the taste on my tongue………….

“mmmmmyyyyyyyllllllll wwwwooooooooooooooollll…..” Iiiiiii’’’’mmmmmm vvvviibbbratyiiinnggllllll odooooogo doon’t knnnooww whhhlll.fa goaaupgl.. “

“Damn, man he is so fucked up. Never seen a lad that messed up before.”

I was aware of what was happening, like it was a dream, but I had an idea of what was happening. Who were these guys? My hole was so hungry though and a mile wide.

“Ok, he’s ready. He’ll take anything we give him now.”

“Yeah, I’m already past the second ring. He’s just sucking me in now……….”

How many fists did I take? How far did they get. I have no idea. I’m just in my cage now. Straightjacket. Mask. Gag. Plug. Waiting, for the next session.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

• Administrators
Strong story. I found myself worrying about the pig (you). There is a point of no return... sometimes, fantasizing about that can be hot, too.

This is in the FICTION section - the pig is not me - it's a fictional story (or at least not something that happened to me)...

• 2 months later...
Strong story. I found myself worrying about the pig (you). There is a point of no return... sometimes, fantasizing about that can be hot, too.

I had this from another site, so posted it in this section as it is fiction. Like rawTOP, this didn't happen to me, and as far as I know, was a fictional story designed to get you off.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh! There has to be a part 2...more PLEASE!!!! I don't know what it is but stories like this just get me going...of course, I love Tina and Special K and MDMA...well, maybe that's why I find the story sooooo HOT! LOL

• Downvote 1