Blue Ridge Parkway Suck & Fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

When I lived in the mountains of North Carolina, there were lots of prejudices and being a gay male, it was hard to find sex. I lived in two areas that access to the Blueridge Parkway and that is where I found most of my sexual escapades. The hottest one happend near Boone.

It was getting dark and was a beautiful summer evening. I went to the parkway to find a dick to suck. As I cruised, a hot young guy (ASU student) passed me in a red camaro and flashed his tail lights. I new he was looking for sex. I turned around and met him at the next overlook. He was very cute. We got out of our cars and chatted for about a 1/2 hour. The traffic was light, so we had some privacy.

We started rubbing each other's crothes We both were wearing gym shorts with no underwear and I could feel his long thin dick. I decided what the hell and pulled down his shorts and sucked him right there on the parkway. His dick was about 8" uncut but very thin. about 2" around. I usually have trouble deep throating, but because he was so thin, it slid right down. He tasted so good.

He then lowered my shorts and sucked my 6" cut dick for a while, but wouldn't let me cum. He then turned me around and started rimming my ass. I'd never been rimmed before and was in heaven. His tongue darted in and out and got me really hot. He then stood up and had me to bend over. I thought he was going to rim me some more (I was so niave). He slid his dick up my ass. I'd been fucked twice before and hated it both times, but because he was so thin, I really liked having him up my ass.

He had been fucking me for a couple of minutes before we saw a car approaching. I just stood up (leaving his dick up my ass), pulled up the front part of my shorts (covering my hard dick), and leaned back against him. As the car got closer, we saw that it was a park ranger. Here I was with a guys dick up my ass and a park ranger driving by. I was so freaked, but stayed still. The ranger rode on by and never slowed. My sex partner just bent me back over and fucked the hell out of me. It was the only time I ever enjoyed being fucked. He came up my ass so powerful that I could feel every squirt.

He then pulled out, sank to his knees and ate his cum out of my ass. I was so engrossed in what he was doing, I didn't realize that I had shot all over my shorts. After cleaning my ass up, he cleaned off my jizz. He was so hot. He then got in his car, said thanks, and I never saw him again. I had to go home and jack off again before going to sleep replaying that scene in my mind. I've been fucked a few times since, but have never enjoyed it like that one hot time on the Blueridge Parkway.

• Like 1