In Recovery? Don't Want To See Chem Sex Postings? Talk To Me...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I realize some of you may be in recovery and seeing stories about chem sex is a bad idea for you. If that's a case I'll be happy to make it so once you login you can't see either the fiction or discussion section. Just send me a PM and I'll set it up for you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have partied a couple of times and have realized that it is not for me. I am looking to talk with pigs in recovery for advice. I think being a pig doesn't necessarily means to pary, but the attraction is very real. If anyone is willing to talk privately with me, I will appreciate it very much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
Guest tweakedsub

i'll admit that sometimes i feel guilty about being on here and wish i could delete my account. but then, when i am feeling fuckin' twisTed, i totally get off on this site, esp. the Chem Sex stories. <EG>

Guest JizzDumpWI
i'll admit that sometimes i feel guilty about being on here and wish i could delete my account. but then, when i am feeling fuckin' twisTed, i totally get off on this site, esp. the Chem Sex stories. <EG>

tweakedsub; if you ARE in recovery, you know what to do; rawTOP gave you an additional recovery tool....

My variation on that theme; when I host sex parties, I don't let guys bring bottles of booze and leave them out on my countertop. What they put secretly and privately in their glass from a small flask is not my business; but leaving it out and open disrespects me and I toss them and their bottle out of my home (permanently).

Oddly while my history is known amongst my sex party friends; some persist in bringing bottles of wine (which unopened I just put away and give as gifts - unless a red wine which I use as a component of my (awesome) chili recipe (along with bakers chocolate)).

Guest tweakedsub

Jizz, not in recovery. However, it's only when i lighT up that my dark side which i normally keep suppressed can emerge. i'm normally pretty clean-cut and shy.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
Jizz, not in recovery. However, it's only when i lighT up that my dark side which i normally keep suppressed can emerge. i'm normally pretty clean-cut and shy.

Done. Though now you won't be able to see this message.

• 2 months later...
Guest EDGYfantasy

You know you have a problem when you need to party all the time, or being high just because you enjoy it. I do it as a recreational sex drug for when I'm in group setting only.