In Recovery? Don't Want To See Chem Sex Postings? Talk To Me...

rawTOP

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had read every chem sex story on this site before running head first into the chem sex world during a hard time with more than enough free time. And I made most of my favourites into reality, despite the poor focus of most of my playmates.

I had a blast, how couldn’t I have? But the thing that all these chem sex stories miss out is what happens after the sex ends. The awkward goodbyes, the terrible comedowns. The emptiness often associated with it. And with the many people who are just looking for connection willing to ruin lives with a pipe, a light, and a few bucks of meth.

And what most bottoms don’t understand is that the best tops aren’t looking for anyone to corrupt that has even seen any of these stories.

There is a huge difference between those who use drugs as an enhancement for sex and those who use sex as an excuse to do drugs.

Even if any of these stories accurately describe a hookup, they are all fiction because they just encompass a small snapshot in time and don’t include the details of any of the hurt that came before or after.

Still once someone has made a monster of their own animal lust no amount of hiding it away and out of sight can allow them to fully cage it. These stories often provide me a happy chance to remember the feeling of being high without the need to be high.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

Please block my access at the all chem section plz

i love your site but i cant read chem now.

i have stop chem and i dont need read a chem story.

I will read others hot stories.

Thx

Edited by Darkthyrael

• 6 months later...

Yup - tried tina for the second time in 25 years and I was desperately unhappy plus the drum beat of depression during the winter. Tina made me feel despondent after the fact.   I am an addict. Please block my name from the chem sites.....