Tradie Fucked Raw In Public Toilet

• Administrators

I used to cruise for sex at a shopping centre close to both work and my home in Brissy.  I soon determined that when on holiday, the best time to meet tradies was at lunch time between 12:00 and 2:00 PM.  As there was a lot of construction going on at the time, the construction workers would go there for lunch and take a dump or what ever in the dunny. There were three dunnies in the men's room and on this day two were occupied so I took the one that was vacant, closed the door, sat on the dunny and started to wank. I was in the left dunny, another guy in the middle and another in the one on his right. I heard the dunny flush and the guy in the middle left.

Just as I was about to open my door and move into the middle dunny, the door opened and another guy came in and took the middle dunny, so I sat down and resumed wanking.  After a minute or so, I took a peep under the wall and saw dirty workman's boots and a pair of football shorts around the man's ankles.  After a couple of minutes I plucked up the courage to look through a small hole in the wall and saw an eye looking back at me.  'Fuck, if this guy is butch.  He might want to punch the shit out of me', I thought, so I sat down and nursed my throbbing cock. Even though it was a bit scary it was turning me on.

The next thing I know the guy was looking at me under the wall.  When I caught him he quickly pulled away.  Next I saw his hand come under the wall with a pen rolled up in some dunny paper.  I took the note and read "Cum in here with me."

I thought the guy must have liked what he saw so I wrote "OK" and passed it back to him.  I unlocked my door and walked out just as another guy came in.  I went to the wash basins and pretended to wash my hands.  The new guy took my place in the now vacant left hand dunny.

I walked over to the middle dunny and tried to look through the crack in the door.  It slowly opened so I went in and locked the door behind me.  This guy was a muscled fucking tradie sitting on the dunny with his legs apart wanking a nice thick cut cock.  I knelt down and started to suck him off and he moaned.  The dunny seat was the kind with a gap in the front so I slipped my hand through it and started to finger his hole.  To my surprise he started to moan even more.  He quietly asked me to stand up so I did and he took my uncut cock in his mouth and worked my foreskin like magic.

We were both getting off on each other, oblivious to the other guys next to us.  He pushed me back and my cock popped out of his mouth which was now fucking fully hard and well lubed with his spit.  He turned around and knelt on the dunny seat presenting me with his arse.  I knelt down and started to drive my tongue in and out of his hole.  He moaned like a hot whore.  While I was doing this he was wanking his cock so hard and fast I thought he would do himself an injury.

"Fuck me, fuck me, shove that cock up my arse," he snorted.

So I spat on his hole, and also lubed my cock, pulled my foreskin all the way over the head of my cock, and positioned it at the opening of his arse.  I rubbed it up and down his crack, teasing him with it, I slipped it up and down and made him feel my oversized cum filled balls press against his rosebud.

"Fuck me, fuck me now before I blow."

he pleaded. I positioned my cock at his arse opening and pushed my cock all the way in. His arse was hot and tight and I felt my foreskin slide all the way back as I entered his arse.  His moans became louder but I didn't care.  I simply piston-fucked his tight hole.  He grunted, in fact, all but screamed and shouted "Fuck me, fuck me I'm going to cum."

I drove may cock balls deep into his arse and threw my head back with the pleasure of it.  It was then I noticed the two guys on either side had stood up on their dunny seats and were enjoying the show.  One of the men encouraged me, saying "Go on give him what he wants fuck his tradie arse."

I could tell by the way they were shaking that they were both wanking and getting off on this fuck.  My cock got harder, fucking turned on by the tradie and the audience.  

The Tradie yelped and shouted "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Not to be outdone, I resumed my focus and drove my cock in and out as hard as I could. I felt his arse tighten around my cock and he clamped down so tightly, I was all but locked in his arse.  I grabbed his shoulders with both hands and drove my cock deep into his hot hole, slumped forward and looked over his shoulder and felt the spasms in his arse and saw cum shoot out of his cock and hit the wall. Instantly, my balls rose and I could feel the cum travelling through my cock and bursting out of the eye of my cock into his hot moist tight arse.  My body convulsed as my monster load left my balls.  I slumped forward over my tradie, pushing his head down near the flusher.

We stayed locked together savouring our experience fucking.  The two guys watching grunted their approval and obviously spat their loads too.  Eventually we disengaged, he dressed, said "Thanks, mate" and left.

I took his place on the dunny, admiring my cock as I regained my strength from the best dunny tradie fuck I had ever experienced.

This is a true story.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Fuckin hot story Stud ! That could have been me you was fuckin mate except I am uncut n I was probs not in brissy at that time ! I luv gettin fucked by random studs in public dunnys (or anywhere actually) I really get off on bein watched ! Its hot goin back to work with sum loads up me cum n piss hungry hole ! If the porta potty is rockin just wait your turn (_0_)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 years later...
On 7/15/2010 at 1:50 PM, rawTOP said:

I used to cruise for sex at a shopping centre close to both work and my home in Brissy.  I soon determined that when on holiday, the best time to meet tradies was at lunch time between 12:00 and 2:00 PM.  As there was a lot of construction going on at the time, the construction workers would go there for lunch and take a dump or what ever in the dunny. There were three dunnies in the men's room and on this day two were occupied so I took the one that was vacant, closed the door, sat on the dunny and started to wank. I was in the left dunny, another guy in the middle and another in the one on his right. I heard the dunny flush and the guy in the middle left.

Just as I was about to open my door and move into the middle dunny, the door opened and another guy came in and took the middle dunny, so I sat down and resumed wanking.  After a minute or so, I took a peep under the wall and saw dirty workman's boots and a pair of football shorts around the man's ankles.  After a couple of minutes I plucked up the courage to look through a small hole in the wall and saw an eye looking back at me.  'Fuck, if this guy is butch.  He might want to punch the shit out of me', I thought, so I sat down and nursed my throbbing cock. Even though it was a bit scary it was turning me on.

The next thing I know the guy was looking at me under the wall.  When I caught him he quickly pulled away.  Next I saw his hand come under the wall with a pen rolled up in some dunny paper.  I took the note and read "Cum in here with me."

I thought the guy must have liked what he saw so I wrote "OK" and passed it back to him.  I unlocked my door and walked out just as another guy came in.  I went to the wash basins and pretended to wash my hands.  The new guy took my place in the now vacant left hand dunny.

I walked over to the middle dunny and tried to look through the crack in the door.  It slowly opened so I went in and locked the door behind me.  This guy was a muscled fucking tradie sitting on the dunny with his legs apart wanking a nice thick cut cock.  I knelt down and started to suck him off and he moaned.  The dunny seat was the kind with a gap in the front so I slipped my hand through it and started to finger his hole.  To my surprise he started to moan even more.  He quietly asked me to stand up so I did and he took my uncut cock in his mouth and worked my foreskin like magic.

We were both getting off on each other, oblivious to the other guys next to us.  He pushed me back and my cock popped out of his mouth which was now fucking fully hard and well lubed with his spit.  He turned around and knelt on the dunny seat presenting me with his arse.  I knelt down and started to drive my tongue in and out of his hole.  He moaned like a hot whore.  While I was doing this he was wanking his cock so hard and fast I thought he would do himself an injury.

"Fuck me, fuck me, shove that cock up my arse," he snorted.

So I spat on his hole, and also lubed my cock, pulled my foreskin all the way over the head of my cock, and positioned it at the opening of his arse.  I rubbed it up and down his crack, teasing him with it, I slipped it up and down and made him feel my oversized cum filled balls press against his rosebud.

"Fuck me, fuck me now before I blow."

he pleaded. I positioned my cock at his arse opening and pushed my cock all the way in. His arse was hot and tight and I felt my foreskin slide all the way back as I entered his arse.  His moans became louder but I didn't care.  I simply piston-fucked his tight hole.  He grunted, in fact, all but screamed and shouted "Fuck me, fuck me I'm going to cum."

I drove may cock balls deep into his arse and threw my head back with the pleasure of it.  It was then I noticed the two guys on either side had stood up on their dunny seats and were enjoying the show.  One of the men encouraged me, saying "Go on give him what he wants fuck his tradie arse."

I could tell by the way they were shaking that they were both wanking and getting off on this fuck.  My cock got harder, fucking turned on by the tradie and the audience.  

The Tradie yelped and shouted "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Not to be outdone, I resumed my focus and drove my cock in and out as hard as I could. I felt his arse tighten around my cock and he clamped down so tightly, I was all but locked in his arse.  I grabbed his shoulders with both hands and drove my cock deep into his hot hole, slumped forward and looked over his shoulder and felt the spasms in his arse and saw cum shoot out of his cock and hit the wall. Instantly, my balls rose and I could feel the cum travelling through my cock and bursting out of the eye of my cock into his hot moist tight arse.  My body convulsed as my monster load left my balls.  I slumped forward over my tradie, pushing his head down near the flusher.

We stayed locked together savouring our experience fucking.  The two guys watching grunted their approval and obviously spat their loads too.  Eventually we disengaged, he dressed, said "Thanks, mate" and left.

I took his place on the dunny, admiring my cock as I regained my strength from the best dunny tradie fuck I had ever experienced.

This is a true story.

Awesome, can relate on so many levels, only a few Washrooms,cottages and Dunnys left. Great story took me back into my memory banks..

• Moderators
On 7/30/2015 at 4:08 PM, timfreo said:

RawTop, are ypu an Aussie?

In the early days of this forum, rawTOP and a few other people made it a point to try to save the stories from the older Bareback and Bugchasing sites that were slowly dying by reposting them here. If you see a sex story from 2010 from him, it is one of those. 

• Like 2