Post Your Problems With The New Site Here

jackdaw

Guest ff-whole

In the past it was possible to see the HIV status and top/bottom/versatile preference of each poster - that's gone... 

Is there a way we have to turn that on ourselves or is it turned off for a reason?

I always enjoyed in a positive way the status, etc...

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi there and thanks for this site and all your dedication to it over the years. I know that its been mentioned previously on the old site but I havent seen a post for it on this new version. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My question: Is there any way to add a zipcode or distance feature to the site so that a member would be able to seach a radius around him to find the closest members online or offline? It would make searching for other like mided guys so much easier.

I still notice that my searches are being limited to 1 year back. If I'm looking for topics from 1981virginia, I can start at the following page and click topics.

https://breeding.zone/user/477-1981virginia/

However, this doesn't even come close to all the stories he has writing before.

If I click "find content" and "only topics", the search is limited to topics that have had a comment since the last year (January 1 2015 as of writing)

Would it be possible to remove that limitation or have a time frame as a search option so that we can view all of 1981virginia's wonderful posts in one location?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have an option to change my Display Name under my settings, though from the help section I should.  I tried guessing the URL to change display name, and when I tried I got this error:

You do not have permission to change your display name.

Would it be possible to get this unlocked on my account so that I can change my display name?  Thank you.

the Sex With Enhancements forum has disappeared from my screen. I have not opted out or asked to have it hidden, nor have I signed out..

I can still see and read the Chem Sex Fiction forum, but am unable to post responses there. 

I'm in withdrawl from missing those discussions. how do I correct this? 

don't know if it's related but there's now a Resend Validation button next to the sign out at the top of the screen. but when I go through the steps it just says that I have no validation requests pending.

what should I do?

• Moderators

the Sex With Enhancements forum has disappeared from my screen. I have not opted out or asked to have it hidden, nor have I signed out..

I can still see and read the Chem Sex Fiction forum, but am unable to post responses there. 

I'm in withdrawl from missing those discussions. how do I correct this? 

don't know if it's related but there's now a Resend Validation button next to the sign out at the top of the screen. but when I go through the steps it just says that I have no validation requests pending.

what should I do?

This means that emails from the site to your email address are bouncing. You need to see why that is happening and fix it or replace the email in your profile with a working address. 

• 3 months later...

I use this site with my iPad and am able to add photos to my Gallery but when I try to use one of those for my profile picture it says it is too large. I am not sure how to resize a photo using an iPad. Thanks for your help! This site has helped me embrace being HIV+ and to accept my role of a cum dump. Thanks BZ!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.