Does It Make You Gay?

This is loosely based on real events.  It's my first attempt at writing about them, so I hope you enjoy.

---

“Does it make you gay if you let another dude suck your cock?” he asked, jokingly.

“Let’s go found out.” That's not what I actually said, but it's definitely what I wanted to reply.  The thought of giving him a blowjob was something I had fantasized about many times.  

I replied “Only if you enjoy the fact that it’s a guy doing it.”

The conversation continued on to other topics and I didn’t think much of it.

A day later, Alex texted me and asked “I’m thinking about putting a profile on a dating site.  You’re really well spoken, could you help me come up with what to say?”

“Sure.  I’d be glad to.”  I ached to tell him that I had feelings for him, that I would date him in a hearbeat.  Sadly, he was only interested in pretty girls.  Alex was in his mid 20’s and was just a bit taller than me, with a nice slim build.  He had a very handsome very and short brown hair.  I longed to kiss his lips, but I had long since given up on the idea, saving it instead for when I was alone in my bed with my hands in my pants. I don't think I am as good looking as Alex, but I'm not hard on the eyes either. With light brown hair, blue eyes, and the slender hairless body of a horny 19 year old, I've certainly had my share of attention.

A few days later, I went over Alex’s place.  When I let him know I was coming, he told me he would leave the door unlocked and to just let myself in.  When I arrived, the door was unlocked as expected and I entered his apartment.  Right away, I noticed how warm the apartment was.  It was hot outside, his air conditioning must not have been working.

“I’m here!”

“I’m in the office playing a game, c’mon in.”

When I went into his office, he was sitting at the computer playing a strategy game.  His shirt was off and I felt a tingling sense of lust inside of myself.  He closed out the game and turned his chair towards me.  It was the first time I had a chance to see him with his shirt off.  He was nearly completely smooth, with just a few hairs on his upper chest.  I tried to contain my excitement but feared he may have noticed.  If he did, he sure didn’t say anything.

“Pull up a chair.”

He switched over to his web browser where he had started his profile.  

“I don’t know which pictures of myself to use.  I don’t like any of the way these look.  Help me pick some.”

I browsed through the pictures he had and noticed a few ones.  He had a really great smile, so I suggested a few pictures where he was smiling and suggested I thought the women would like those.

“What if they don’t?  What if they don’t find me attractive.”

“You’re a really good looking guy.  I don’t think you have anything to worry about.  If you were gay, guys would be all over you.”

“What about you?”

"Probably, but you're not gay and you're my friend, so I don't think of you that way.", I lied.

As we worked on his profile, we passed the keyboard back and forth.  I noticed he seemed to make a lot of contact with his arm against mine.  I wanted it to mean something so badly, but I knew it was just incidental, that it meant nothing to him and that he was just comfortable enough around me so as not to behave like touching my arm would be a big deal.

After we finished his profile, we sat on his sofa and put on the TV.  He sat a little closer to me than I expected, but I tried not to read into it.  Not until he moved his leg against mine.

“So, it’s not gay if a gay guy sucks a straight guy’s dick?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Umm...so...It’s kinda been a long time since I had a girlfriend, and I’m not really into sleeping around.  I was wondering...maybe...if you would suck me off?”

I nearly jumped out of my seat, but tried to play it cool.

“Haha, cute Alex.  Very funny.”

“No, I’m serious man.”

“I don’t want it to get weird between us.  I really value you as a friend.”

“It won’t, I promise.  I just need relief so damned bad.”

I got off the couch and gently pushed his legs apart.  I kneeled between them and leaned inward, giving his belly a small kiss while I unbuttoned his shorts.  He lifted up and I slid the shorts down, really a pair of plaid boxer shorts.  I unbuttoned the shorts and pulled his hardening cock through the fly.  I had wondered if he was going to have difficulty getting hard with a guy, but he didn’t seem to at all.  He seemed pretty excited in fact.

I inhaled and took a moment to enjoy his musk.  It was masculine with a hint of sweetness to it.  I kissed the head of his cock and then took it into my mouth.  A soft moan escaped his lips and I could tell he wasn’t lying when he said it had been a long time.  As I gently sucked him, he grew harder until he was at full mast.  He was about 7.5” long and cut.  His cock matched his body nicely.  

“Hold up one sec.” he said to me.

He lifted up once again and slid his boxers off.  I paused a moment to take in his entire body, fully naked in front of me.  I was enjoying what we were doing, but I wanted so much more.  I wanted to love him, to be loved by him, and to be able to do things to please him all the time.  I mentally sighed and went back to giving him a blowjob.  

As I bobbed up and down, he continued to moan.  When I sensed he was starting to get close, I slowed down.  I didn’t want this to end, I wanted it to go on forever.  

“What does it feel like to get fucked?” he asked.

I stopped what was doing so I could answer.

“It feels really amazing.  I love the feeling of a cock inside of me.  The prostate stimulation is incredible, I cum harder than anything else.  I love knowing that my body is giving another person pleasure.  It feels really great when they cum too, it gets really slippery and it makes me feel cared for.  I feel whole.”

“But if it’s about the prostate, how does it feel good for women?”

“I don’t know.  My female friends don’t really like it.”

“Every girl I’ve asked has refused.”

My ears perked up.  I was hope and praying he was about to ask what I thought he would.

“Would, um..  Would you maybe let me try fucking you?”

My heart just about jumped out of my chest.  I climbed onto the couch, kneeling over his lap, his cock inches from my hole.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Well, it’s not like it’s gay.  I just want to know what anal feels like and it’s not like I want to date a dude.  Plus, you’re really thin and kinda have a feminine body, so..  it’ll be kinda close to fucking a chick.”

“Ok.”

I didn’t really care how he wanted to rationalize it, I just wanted to get his cock in me before he changed his mind.  I spin into my right hand and then reached around and grabbed his cock.  I lowered myself down and felt the head of his cock press against my hole.  I used more of my weight and felt it spread me apart, inching into me slowly.

“Mmmm.  Oh my god, it’s so nice and tight.”

“Mmmhmm.  You like it?”

“Yes.”

When he finally bottomed out, he started to pump.

“Hang on a sec, let me get used to you.  I haven’t been fucked in awhile.”

“Oh, sorry.”

I took a moment to enjoy the fullness and the discomfort subsided.  I lifted up slightly to give him more room to work with.  

“Ok, go ahead now.”

He grabbed me just above the hips on each side.  I let a moan out.  I have a weakness for that.  He thrusted up into my awkwardly, not quite used to this position.”

“Let’s go to my bedroom, I don’t really like this on the couch.” he blurted out.

We went into his bedroom and I laid down on my back.  He kneeled between me and I put my legs over his shoulders and then guided his cock back into my hole.  He leaned over me and started sliding in and out.  Slowly at first, and then gradually increasing his speed.

His eyes were closed.  I imagine he was busy thinking of a some hot girl he wanted to bang instead of recognizing the fact that he was balls deep in a slim, hairless twink.

I wanted to kiss him so badly.  I’ve never been fucked without the top kissing me.  I was torn about trying it.  If I tried it and it upset him, he might freak out and stop.  On the other hand, he might be lost enough in his thoughts that he’d let me.

I rested my hand on the back of his head and pulled him towards me.  He didn’t resist.  I leaned up and pressed my lips against his.  Softly at first, and when he didn’t object, I parted them kissing him a little more deeply.  Our tongues met and then he abruptly pulled away and stopped fucking me.

“Sorry, I’m not gay, I don’t want to kiss.”

“Ok.  I apologize, I got caught up in the moment.”

I felt a bit of sadness inside me, but at least I knew what it felt like to kiss him.  I’m honestly not sure if that helped me or just made it that much harder not to long for him.  He resumed pumping into me, and really started to pick up the pace.

“I’m getting close.”

“You can cum in me if you want to.”

The words escaped my lips before I had a chance to think about it.  Alex and I hadn’t even discussed HIV status or anything before this started.  I panicked for a moment, and then just relaxed.  He wasn’t very promiscuous, it was probably fine.  I didn’t want to stop him and I really wanted to feel his cum deep inside me.

“Mmm…  you ready?”

“Yeah, give it to me!”

“Take my load, you fucking slut.  Take my hot cum, you worthless little bitch.  I’m filling you up right now!”

I could feel my insides being flooded by his warm seed.  The combination of the cum and his words sent me over the edge and I shot a huge load all over my stomach.  Alex collapsed on top of me and my cum got all over his chest.  I could feel the heat emanating off his body, and his sweat dripped onto me.

“Fuck, I’ve got your cum on me.  I need to shower.”

He pulled out of me and quickly went to the bathroom, closing the door and saying nothing more.  I laid down, confused by everything that just happened and unsure of whether I should leave or stay.

I grabbed a shirt from his dirty laundry and wiped myself clean.  I smiled, knowing his seed was deep inside of me.  I felt jealous of the girl that was going to be lucky enough to call Alex hers in the future, but at least for one time, I got to know what it would feel like.

On my way out, I grabbed his plaid boxers, a token to remember it by.

Alex texted me the next day.

“I’m sorry I got so cold when I finished.  I just got overwhelmed by what happened.  I really value you as a friend and I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“It’s cool.  Don’t worry about it.”

I had assumed that it would be a one time thing, but that didn’t turn out to be the case.  I guess that’s a story for another time though.

• Upvote 3