My Pride

Arrived in Manchester on Wednesday two days before pride to celebrate my 40th. Ended up in the bathhouse which was totally dead but met a young blond lad and we seeded each other taking it turns to be on the sling. As I was room sharing until Sunday evening, the room was out.

Thursday went to the eagle and got loaded in the toilets. Friday the start of pride and I went to club alert. Everyone in fetish gear, I wore boots n jocks. Found the dungeon area and wow. Sucked so many cock's I lost count. I fucked three lads and I got fucked by at least seven. The poppers did Mr.

Sat night in the eagle. Fuckfest or what.again I fucked three lads and got used by five. Met a 23yr old who gave me a awesome raw fuck, we looked and we had a massive audience as they watched this fit twink fuck his daddy. Think I was screaming by the end. 530 strolled back to hotel.

Tonight I have room to myself and just had a poz guy turn up and feed me three loads. Manfest shortly and hopefully many more loads

So Sunday night arrived.    my room mate had to work bank holiday Monday so he left me around 7pm.   straight onto meet'm  (windows phone version of grindr) and scruff and bbrts.     had two guys show up and unload deep inside me.      with both their loads deep inside me, I headed to manfest ready for it opening at 11pm

got in, but they didn't open the dark room area until just after midnight.   sat down with a whisky and a beer got taling to a very fit 21 year old in full leather with a spikey hair style,  when I say fit I mean dead fit.    we drank our drinks and both went for walks.     I purchased a couple more drinks and went back to see if the dark room had opened, it hadn't.

the young lad came back, and before I knew it, we were all over each other, snogging.  I was only wearing jocks and boots,  so he had easy access to every part of my body, biting my kneck, kissing me, fingering my ass.     we needed the dark room to open.     he pulled me across his lap, I was sat ontop of him, that dark room so needed to open and quickly

when it opened, I pulled myself off him, and we took each other by the hand, I picked up my pint, poppers ad we moved into the dark area.      fucking big sniff of poppers each, and yes he was finally opening his leather gear so I could get my mouth on that huge cock of his.     after a lot of fore play, he pushed me to the wall, I bent over and took his cock inside me.     he loaded deep inside me,  I was well horny and went hunting my next load.

I took another two loads, but then my backside started to really hurt. and I thought I had better stop for the evening.   I got ripped in may when I took the biggest cock I had seen in my life,   I spent about five or six weeks of contant bleeding.     I thought to myself got another couple of days of getting fucked, so rest the hole.

Topping is not my favourite,  but i sometimes do it,  so with my ass seemingly too sore and ooa i came across a fairly fit young lad.   he bent over and as i was about to enter him i asked, "do you want my dirty load"    "fuck yes sir" was his reply.     i fucked him hard, and it seemed like ages (i usually shoot quick but this time, it took me ages, don't know why, his ass was so wet and moist and i was loving feeling the cum already inside him on my cock).   i eventually shot my load reminding him he was taking my dirty load.   i came, he turned around and kissed me before going down to clean my cock.

had another few beers, then i fucked an older guys.   by this time it was past 330am.    so i left and grabbed a bite to eat getting back to the hotel around 430am.   back in the room i crashed out.......

So Monday arrived.   it was 1230pm when i finally awoke.   needing the toilet i shot out the loads and normal toiletries.  then cleaned out.     Checked my tablet and noticed i had a missed message.   so invited this lad to my room.   Was going to take him half an hour to arrive in my room.

when he turned up he looked a lot older and rougher than he looked in his photo.    he also brought some chems,  he struggled to get them in.   he was pretty rough when we got going and he had a huge cock which took an eternity for him to get hard .   he pushed me over the bed, and rimmed my ass hard.    that was proper good and had me begging for his poz load.

when he shot it felt like bliss.   he left....  and it was time for me to go into the village for  drinking session.   530pm i left the friends and ordered something to eat.   a young fit irish lad had left his door key with his room mate and asked if i could unlock the lift,  he was staying in the hotel i spotted him earlier.    anyway as i unlocked the door we both told each other we were fit,  but he had a boyfriend.   i told him my room number but he again said hes got a fella.    I thought that was it.........        remember this paragraph for later on in drama......

after dinner, it was around 7pm, go back to the room.  a older guy came to the room, and i managed to milk a couple of loads out of him,  9pm was the candle lit vigil and i had arranged to meet my friends there.    so i headed out, watched the vigil....      we then went around the bars and had several drinks.    i felt movement down below, i knew i needed to go.     was distraught, i thought damn that's no one fucking me now, i need to clean out first.        anyway we left the village at 1230am.....   and as i was walking out of the village, my phone beeped and a young lad (LEGAL AGE PLUS ONE) messaged me and asked if i was up for fun. i said yes but i would need to shower/clean out first.  he was pretty happy with that, and i waited for him for five minutes.....   we then walked back to the hotel, and i jumped in the shower while he made himself comfortable

i came out of the shower dried off, put my leather jocks back on, and we kissed.    he then rimmed my ass, and then doggy style shoved his hard young raw dick deep inside me.     he kept slipping out, and it took some time to get the rhythm going.    i grabbed my poppers and sniffed hard.   told him next time hes deep in,  to not move and just let his cock settle,  so he held his cock still inside me for almost a minute and then slowly he started thrusting before getting faster and harder.

his phone rang, so he pulled out, he was working and had to go back,   i kept sucking him, bent over and he finished the fuck, before i then fucked him and gave him my load.    he asked if he could jump in my shower,   i think he had second thoughts after the fuck, i had told him my status before we did anything, anyway while he was in the shower,       

There was knock on the door.   it was the irish lad with a bottle of fizz.   he said me and the fella are heading back and wont have time to drink it i thought you would like to have it.    i said are you sure,  he said yeh enjoy it.   i said do you want to come in, he heard the shower running and i told him the lad would be leaving in five minutes.   he said ok, ive got a fella, and he disappeared.    the young lad also left.

I laid on my bed, black leather jocks on.  I received a message from a 30yr old rugby lad on Scruff,  he was in the same hotel as me, and wanted to know if i wanted him to load me up.    oh yes,   i gave him my room number,  but as i did, there was another knock on my door.   i said to the lad on scruff give me five minutes, someones at the door.

it was the irish lad.   he said we couldn't kiss,   but he wanted to wank off.   i bent over and he played with my ass, and then he said i cant fuck u i cant cheat,  but i will come on your face.   so i knelt down, and yes i ended up with his georgous cock in my mouth,  but this time i had to settle for swallowing a huge load.       he went off happy,  and i went back and messaged the guy and told him i was alone again.

he wanted to know if i had any cum already in my ass,  oh yes was my reply.    it didn't take him long to arrive.    we had a quick kiss and then he ordered me, get bent over that bed, while i strip and sniff your poppers hard.

i did as ordered.  he made me beg for his impressive cock, and jesus he shoved right in, it hurt as it went through the rip, i usually try and get lads to enter below, but he was so big i had no choice.       i wanted this sexy fuckers meat and a bit of pain wasn't going to stop me taking this load.

he pounded me hard, it felt like fifteen odd minutes, i just kept sniffing my poppers whilst he kept asking if i wanted a big load.  then i felt it,  i felt him hips shaking,  and i could feel his nuts emptying balls deep in me.  wow this was feeling like a huge load.     he then held still, ddnt move,  and then slowly was pushing his cock even deeper into me,   he was definitely gonna shove his load as deep into my guts as possible....

then a few minutes later, still inside, he said sniff those poppers boy, hard.   i did.  and fuck he started pounding at me even harder than before.  now i was literally in heaven,  and im sure he fucked me even longer than before, and then i felt him shoot again, another huge load.    he then slowly withdrew and i felt some cum run down my leg.   he slapped my ass and told me not waste his load, and his fingers went deep in and he pushed that load deep up me.

he kissed me, left me, and i fell asleep with several loads inside me.        that was my pride,    roll on next year!

• 2 weeks later...